Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3664 times)
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:41:41 PM

Cryptocurrency will stay until no one will use it this unpredictable. Crypto will long last until it's every supply will mined. All Cryptocurrency will stay until it's supply dropped out.
Not all the coins in my humble opinion will grow by the time, some of them will turn into scam with time, so need to examine each project before holding its coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:49:47 PM

this will last a long time, and the longer the price will go up, because Market cryptocurrency is more valuable than others, and increase the volume on crypto, which makes crypto will last 10 years.
slyfox

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:29:54 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
You got it backwards, they are not going to forbid bitcoin and altcoins because people are getting scammed, that is going to be just an excuse in order to impose regulations on the market because they feel threatened about bitcoin, they thought that bitcoin was over, but the recent growth in price has showed to them that bitcoin is very much alive and is getting ready to beat them.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

We can see the development of crypto from year to year. and the simple question of whether indicates there is an indication of crypto will increasingly fall? It is not. I think crypto himself will continue to grow each year because of course the more people who know and demand is so large.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

Actually, I think what you have said might happen. The big fish will soon take over but I think they will still allow us to do trading but they'll set a limit so that the big fish will get more significant portions, leaving us non-big fish with the limited scrap. I think we can't pretend this from happening, but we can delay this by securing crypto, or maybe by offering something better than if big fish will push for their own crypto.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

We can see the development of crypto from year to year. and the simple question of whether indicates there is an indication of crypto will increasingly fall? It is not. I think crypto himself will continue to grow each year because of course the more people who know and demand is so large.
Exactly.Crypto goes long term because there are more and more investors coming every now and then.It will never fall down for sure as long as people are here to make investments,thus making bitcoin increases its demand,as well as its market price.

phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:41:11 AM

Bounties will survive I think too many people looking for them but never know. 
I like bounties because they are low risk ways to check out blockchains. Get a good inside peak sort of.

Who knows might grab the right one. Usually not high enough reward for the hassels and wait for the ico to end.
Forget about 1/2 of them waiting. Did find one that you actually collect on as soon as completing the artificial intelligence task in an actual wallet.

Marinecoin is offering 20,000 MTC to complete AI assigned marketing projects.
Artificial intelligence manages the dev-less proof of promotion system. 
Time dilution technology insures a fair distribution check it out at marineco.info
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

I think big companies like banks will always need small players like us so there will be a lot of patterns of up and down harag then big players like "whales" will take advantage of such price conditions.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

with continuing supply and demands on crypto. market cap, volatility and other factors will also affect. but the most important is supply and demands.
Crypto value can be estimated according to the present or current market. One can not predict roughly but can estimate the value for example value in range from 25k dollar to 30k dollar is a good estimate for Bitcoin according to the current market.

The graph of Bitcoin value is going straight as compared to the time. As Bitcoin is a long term process so you will meet and face with good returns at the time of selling moments.
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

I think what you said will happen in the future. On the other hand I also believe that Big fish will still allow us small fish to do trading,  though they will limit our possible transactions, and we cannot avoid it,  if this happens.  For now,  we can enjoy limitless access in crypto curriencies.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

True, i mean we see alot of the so called big fishes now. You will see them buying a boat load of coins. If you believe the conspiracy theories, these whales actually dictate the prices of the market for us. They will buy a large amount of coins for a higher price tovincrease the price of than coin. We the small fishes will jump in and the price will increase somemore. Then they will just sell it. But then again, i don't know much about equity and price margins.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

Most of coins will be worth as they are now or less or nothing. Very few coins will go mainstream and be used and will gain in value.

I agree on that few coins will go mainstream this because a lot of coins developing in a blockchain which are supported by different well known investors could be existed in the market with that, still there is also competing between each coins which we will able to wait coin in long term investment strategy.
Obviously, even as it is, we are already seeing it that just very few of the coins in this space are doing well and those are the ones with good product and great team.

A lot of coins will end up dead while some would end up bagholding them, and with that even some shit exchanges will end up out, and that would create some sane atmosphere for cryptocurrency in the long term. I believe in a great future though and the most important thing now is to believe in what you are holding.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
i do belief we will still be able to do trading for long term. I do think regulation is made so it will be a safe place to invest. Its true regulation might make crypto go down but i still believe it would make crypto even better, it might be worse at girst but it will turn out to be good and will make cryptocurrency and the technology behind it to develop freely even though under regulation. But i do think with regulation it will introduce crypto to many other people who are still afraid to invest in here.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:09:45 PM

Long term investments in this sector are calculated on an average of 4-5 years. Short-term names such as mid-term or short-term are given. It will be more accurate for you and your budget to evaluate your investment by calculating the ideal time for yourself rather than when everyone else thinks it.
kive2k

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

I think that the Crypto currency is just beginning to gain momentum, it takes some time for the world to understand and accept the prince's work of the crypt and how it can be useful.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

I have one friend of mine, who suggests me what coin will give xx in a future, so I think he deeply examines everyproject to make a prediction
PSL

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

In the long term, both bitcoin and altcoins from the top ten will only grow. But the rest of altcoins against the background of bitcoin growth will not grow much. This is my personal opinion)
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

In the long term, both bitcoin and altcoins from the top ten will only grow. But the rest of altcoins against the background of bitcoin growth will not grow much. This is my personal opinion)

It depends upon the investors and the coins they choose. I would suggest you to go with the top 10 cheapest and best crypto coins to invest on a long term investments. Holding the altcoins would double the profits. So long term investing is much appreciated.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:04:58 AM

2012- 2018 is about blockchain businesses. (wealth into crypto businesses hands ).

If you look at it globally as you posted in rest of your post, then you cant say that blockchain businesses started from 2012.  Maybe even 2018 is to early. blockchain businesses is maybe a teenager now. In 2012 was not even toddler.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:06:34 AM

Most of the altcoins today are just growing because of their successful platform, consumers in the market will not invest if their road map is a failure, if there are a lot of investors then it only means that they really have great plans and ideas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: