Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:07:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3671 times)
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

I am agreed in this actually we are so lucky that we have found bitcoin in this early stage and also the other cryptocurrencies that are circulating in the market right now after so much year for sure the world will realized what is the importance of cryptocurrency.

We're lucky also because cryptos are just starting its era and many things will be needed to unfold. So hang on tight. Yeah crypto will stay here for long term if the supply and demand will be balance thus after all supply and demand dictates everything in economy as it sums up all of these things.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

If more and more people are using crypto, of course, crypto will persist forever. Because crypto development is strongly influenced by many and fewer enthusiasts. And it seems more and more crypto enthusiasts here and this is very good for the future development of crypto. Hopefully more and more who know and join in the crypto can survive.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

I'm not sure that banks will be able to use crypto for their own purposes. Now the level of confidence in banks is very low, everyone is afraid of a new round of financial crisis. Perhaps the arrival of large investors in crypto is inevitable, but it is not known how this will affect the market and the banking system as a whole.
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
I'm not worried about the future of crypto currency as this will stay with us longer than we can imagine. Although regulations will be getting tighter but it's for the good of all crypto community and i as a small fish will just go with the flow.
I will, crypto currency will run into long term when we strongly believe that our future  is in our hands and influence some other people to be able to join crypto currency in that way I can get a chance to talk about this in person.United as one to become a part of this group of people who are interested in the crypto currency for a future development.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

My opinion is that the "big fish" will continue to lose market power as cryptocurrency adoption grows. When more people learn about and start trading bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, the centralization of trading to those big fish will end. This is good for us average Joes because the market will be less prone to manipulation. It will become more stable and more companies will use it and its value will increase further.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

As long as there is no bad news like banning from different major government then the long term result for the cryptocurrency will be good and since a lot of governments are now getting into crypto then it will be a faster move for the cryptocurrency to reach more audience or exposure that will lead for a better future of crypto itself.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

First, we have to take care of legalization crypto currencies around the world and then when it is done we can think about banks replacement.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

crypto currencies are still based on a very new technology. but this technology has been growing extremely fast since beginning. i am totally believe that future of blockchain technology is very open for huge growths.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

You and however, we all should not think about how the crypto currency will be regulated, but how they will develop, and more countries will accept them as a means of payment. Then everything will be fine! Wink

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

If a good thing is created by someone then it will spread a long term and people also like this.I can say this without any doubt that if people use the crypto for good purpose and also don't scam by people then crypto will go for a long term.Then,people also trust on crypto.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
XPC Team

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

It's like the Game of Chess: Crypto's vs Bank's... In few years there will be only one winner
Kelaychi

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:11:48 PM

Crypto is never going down... because its decentralized, except for some new coins/tokens..
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

while there is no way to stop it how crypto can stop.
for what to think big fish if we still panic about the negative things that hit crypto. and indeed if we realize every panic that happens must have been manipulated by large fish to gain tremendous benefits.
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

crypto now is at the stage where it is still not discovered by every citizen because doubts and fears are still around the corner making the technology hidden for the masses to understand but at the time the government and the big corporations are adopting the the blockchain slowly the people will see the potential of bitcoin to improve the way of life and many use cases will be made by their ideas in the future.

slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:43:05 AM

Is that not the reason why the small fishes should open their eyes to see what the big whales are up to? But instead, they end up swimming away out of panic just because of some little dump and giving up their long term positions. When the bigger players take hold of this market, we will sure see a big run and from there we will get to see the market controlled by them eventually. The reason why we say HODL, is simply not to give them a huge chance.

There are still many who will buy cryptocurrency. If there are still many who buy cryptocurrency, of course, crypto will continue to survive even though much negative news everywhere.
When we believe that there will be more number of new investors over time then cryptos are here to go for long term as per OP. This must be another reason why we are using cryptos as investments as of now Cheesy.
Correct, it is very interesting that people choose the analogy of calling those that have huge stashes of coins whales, the big fish can always intimidate and eat the smaller fish, any movement that he does intimidates the smaller fish, this happens in the market as well as soon as the whales do something everyone panics and begin to sell and to abandon their positions in the market.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:47:17 AM

Some are regulating crypto in a good way because some countries see it as a good way for their people to be in part of crypto because it is not just convinient but also profitable. Supporting projects in crypto and block chain technology helps them to further develop technology to help it's users to improve service.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:55:53 AM

The crypto is the future tecnology, it is digital currency. In the future it will be needed for payment transaction. I think, No people can refuse the tecnology, it is my reason why crypto will go long term.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:08:56 AM

What is your opinion when saying the crypto market will go down next years. I have opposite opinion with you that the cryptocurrency market will on up trend and bright following years. This industry, crypto and blockchain is just in seed and we will see it spread out. Soon we will see crypto was used by anyone, anytime and anywhere.
Before we get to see a huge adoption, believe me, the whales would have been able to make sure they whoop a whole lot of the weak hands to have a bigger gain and hold a huge position in the market. They do not play like we do, they trade the market by reading emotions on the chart and that is what they do to drive the market as much as they can in the direction they want to.

I am sure as time goes on, the long term is going to be huge, but by then only the strongest hands and the whales would be reaping the huge benefit. Crypto will stay with us for ever and its investment property may stay with us for another few decades. After that bitcoin may get comparatively stable prices.
yafatahu

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:29:26 AM

yes I am sure crypto will go long term.many altcoin in cryptomarket already have product and customer. Development in cryptomarket rapidly growing fast and its attracting many big investor or big company to launch their ICO. I am still believe that market cap in cryptomarket will rise.
solidrock

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

Cryptos as a whole will do great I believe but which crypto will win the race is hard to say. I think there will be a couple of leading cryptos.. but then we also have to take into account if governments start with their own cryptocurrencies or if they start banning free cryptos...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: