Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:13:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3671 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

I am sure crypto will go long term.many altcoin in cryptomarket already have product and customer. Development in cryptomarket rapidly growing fast and its attracting many big investor or big company to launch their ICO. I am still believe that market cap in cryptomarket will rise.
Demand is something that would be fueled by development and I believe as we move on in this space, this is something we are going to get to see. One thing with mainstream adoption is that bitcoin must have been able to attain the stage where of course it can easily be used at that level, and with the way things are going with scaling; I want to believe we are getting there gradually. It is just a matter of time before we end up seeing some real and huge adoption.

we also have to take into account if governments start with their own cryptocurrencies or if they start banning free cryptos...
Government may introduce their country specific cryptocurrencies and also they may ban major coins still overtime they will realize the importance of having bitcoin as a decentralized currency for the sake of individual's basic rights. That is the reason, crypto will win in long run.
xdgefnej

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

I think this market will be more standard after the regulation of encryption in many countries, which will become a long-term market, but the volatility will become smaller and smaller.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

Cryptocurrency are getting popular globally, The popularity are the signs of success, No wonder bitcoin will last beyond due to its qualitative benefits we earned as the time goes beyond..Millions of people around the world invest in bitcoin, This is good indication that bitcoins will last:)

Although there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in the world, it does not mean that when the last BTC is mined, the cryptocurrency will die. In this situation, its price will change, and I think that it will grow drastically.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:29:56 AM

I think crypto will go very good long term but the crux is to find the one that will go on long time. Honestly I don't know if it is Bitcoin or anything else. No one can predict the future and see what technology will bring to the table in the future
Crypto currency is a long term investment if the investor keeps it for long term and can hold the coin for a long term until the price increases. However it becomes a short term investment if the investor invests and does not keep the coins for a long term and sell out at a relatively low price. As a whole cryptocurrency is a long term process and is very huge profitable business.
arctic circle

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

Some cryptocurrencies, apart from acting as coins and trading assets, also provide platforms, serve as the fastest means to move money across the globe, try to solve a certain problem in society or in the cryptocurrency ecosystem, and do a lot more.
Rashid6293603

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

Cryptography and money just started. At least 50 years, this technology will develop and reach unprecedented scale. Everything goes to the fact that a person and a computer will be connected
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

The bitcoin market will rise and the trading will increase if the market is open for everyone.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:47:38 AM

I'm not sure that banks will be able to use crypto for their own purposes. Now the level of confidence in banks is very low, everyone is afraid of a new round of financial crisis. Perhaps the arrival of large investors in crypto is inevitable, but it is not known how this will affect the market and the banking system as a whole.
Only those that are aware of the history and about the current conditions in the market are worried about the economy and a possible financial crisis, everyone else do not really care, it is incredible that such an important subject for people like it is their money and their economic well being is completely ignored by the masses if they really put attention to it bitcoin will have global adoption already.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:54:33 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Cryptocurrency will go for long term due to the drastic changes of prices in the market or volatility, the volatile market is occuring because of FUD and different news or articles that are being read by the community and it affects them either on negative or positive way.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:09:48 AM

Crypto currency is the currency of the future that its technology is designed to survive the shocks so that it can survive under any circumstances. therefore, I personally feel optimistic if the crypto currency will still show its existence in a long time. as long as people still adopt it and operate it.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

Crypto currency is the currency of the future that its technology is designed to survive the shocks so that it can survive under any circumstances. therefore, I personally feel optimistic if the crypto currency will still show its existence in a long time. as long as people still adopt it and operate it.
Yes. Looking at how far we have come from where we started and looking at how far we will go and more of the potentials benefits we will stand to gain as a result of the growth and development of the cryptocurrency world, I would say it is long term already as well.

The dying off however is not something I would see coming as I believe this would end up being an established market just like the stock market and in its own way keep bringing good opportunities to those that want to tap from this world.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

I think that the big fish(banks,corporations,big crypto whales) will always need small fish like us,so they could increase their profits by manipulating the markets.All the newbies,who invested their small savings into crypto just don`t know how to trade and they just follow the crowd.When the prices crash,they just start panic selling and the "big fish" make big profits.I assume that 1 of every 100 traders/investors,can succeed and become a "qualified investor",like you said.All the other 99 just fail.The market just produces more inequality.
Obviously, without the small fishes, most especially the ones that really do not know much about how to trade the market, they will always utilize that opportunity to make more as that is exactly what we are seeing now anyway. Those who panic today are going to regret it tomorrow obviously and as long as they keep selling at loss to these big players, they will keep doing their thing until the market keeps getting stronger and increasing in value to their own gain in the long term.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

Bitcoin is most growing currency and it will go long for the future now a days bitcoin is using for so many ways and if you keep this currency for the future then it is a good way to make money from money and those who have holded bitcoin now the value of their money is rising day by day. Now bitcoin prices is rising and it will hit 20k soon and now the long term investment is good for crypto user.
The long term is certain, but the period between then is what the whole category of whales are going to be making use of to hold a better position in the market. It is funny though how a lot of people panic unnecessarily to give them this chance, when they should obviously be standing their ground, holding their position and waiting for that long term. However, we all know that there would always be greedy people in the market and whales will always take advantage of that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

You understand the importance of crypto currencies and their future. The way technology is evolving and the demand of speed is increasing, definitely future lies in bitcoin and altcoins. I also believe countries would be launching their own coins too.
meandmrjones

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

To the www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/christmas2015fullmoon.jpg
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

The bitcoin market will rise and the trading will increase if the market is open for everyone.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

I think it will go long term if the demand increases because when the demand increases cryptocurrencies is supposed to give supply for that demand.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

Crypto already is long term and always will be until it dies off. I think that many people are just following the wave of buying bitcoin, when it crashes they will just panic sell, allowing for big investors to make more money.
bbergius

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:45:22 PM

The market has been a bloodbath over the last few months, following an incredible, yet unsustainable, growth in the months before. HODLing has been tough going, and given the current market valuations, a lot of investors have given up and taken their losses.
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

You understand the importance of crypto currencies and their future. The way technology is evolving and the demand of speed is increasing, definitely future lies in bitcoin and altcoins. I also believe countries would be launching their own coins too.
Cryptos are bubbles in my opinion and it is not a bad thing actually it is a good thing because the fluctuation and the up rise of the value is what gives us high profit so we can have a good profit in this investment. Other investments has little rate compared to cryptocurrency which is a high rate and a fast way of gaining profit if you know when to buy. Crypto investment is definitely a long term investment because you need to wait for its value to go up and then sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: