Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3671 times)
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

I think regulations would be good on cryptocurrency to eliminate fraud project and stop people from making waste ICO that scammed many investors. We all know that there will always be a big player around that would take advantage of the new ones, that's the fact.

psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:39:40 AM

I think regulations would be good on cryptocurrency to eliminate fraud project and stop people from making waste ICO that scammed many investors. We all know that there will always be a big player around that would take advantage of the new ones, that's the fact.
cryptocurrency is filled with many . those with large funds can play the market. but now it's a bit hard to get it done. because of course the capital is also very large in need
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:58:28 AM

I think now, it's a bit risky to join (invest) in different cryptocurrencies on a long-term, because with such not really stable situation around cryptocurrencies, in general, it's hard to predict what will happen to them (I'm not talking about price). More and more I see arguments and thoughts about that government will create own cryptocurrency. And we can only guess what will happen to already exist cryptocurrencies.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:01:31 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is more popular due blockchain techonology. Bitcoin is a big asset when you store it for long term the value will be increasing day by day. You can earn more money from bitcoin. There are so many false news and the value gets more fluctuated but still people are ready to invest in bitcoin for future. So surely the crypto will go for long term. Dont get panic about the current situation think about future.
Sabana1952

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:48:46 AM

Inasmuch people are still patronizing it,cryptocurrency will surely last.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:52:24 AM

Still we are early adptors of the system, cryptos effect to the world economy will increase everyday, governments and banks will callobrate with blockchain techonology as well.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:01:26 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 06:20:03 AM by handyhuman
Merited by marcuslong (10)

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
So easy to have crypto last for a long term . Just keep, collect and buying coins and exchange it if the value goes triple or even quadrople . Use the strategy upon using crytocurrency and be as wise as always because in a great opportunity is equivalent of a risky situation which people tried to be more safe of its earnings.Were glad to be here and be thankful always that's why we give value of crypto currency.
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

Still we are early adptors of the system, cryptos effect to the world economy will increase everyday, governments and banks will callobrate with blockchain techonology as well.
the cause is because cryptocurrency is actually much liked and needed by people. they still believe in cryptocurrency for their investment

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

the cause is because cryptocurrency is actually much liked and needed by people. they still believe in cryptocurrency for their investment

Most likely crypto will become more profitable in long term but still need to assess every year the cryptocurrency invested to evaluate if still need to continue.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

Cryptocurrencies serves a purpose, it's a project that provides different services to users. But the trend today tends to use crypto's as investment.

It's value rises for a while due to demand and but eventually fails because it's less used for its function.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

So far we aren't sure of what will happen at the end of this month, next months even this year or next year. We aren't able to be content of what the present condition of the market because we all know that it always experience change. Now it is in good price but the problem just a moment it goes down. This is the problem that we face in this crypto world. To make more profit you should ready to enter much bigger world of investment to have enough profit incase you did not succeed at one still you wait got another result. Be patient and learn from the past.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

I think crypto will go very good long term but the crux is to find the one that will go on long time. Honestly I don't know if it is Bitcoin or anything else. No one can predict the future and see what technology will bring to the table in the future
I think Now the bitcoin prices are rising and will reach 20k immediately and now a good long term investment for crypto users.
Bitcoin most currencies are developing and will go long for the future now bitcoin day using so many ways and if you keep this currency for the future then it is a good way to make money from money and those who have held bitcoin now value their money increasing day by day.

Do you really believe that Bitcoin can reach 20 thousand IMMEDIATELY? No, man, we all want it but it will not happen so fast. let us wait for a little bit.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:16:38 PM

I think there is still room for us to do long term trading and enough time for us to save for the better days. If you look at the previous months, they in fact gave us a chance to invest while the market is low.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

I strongly believe, that crypto is going to be a great long term investment, because all the projects (succesful ones) are developing then coin will grow too
karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

many argued that during the conference there should be a rally in the crypto currency market. Unfortunately, it did not happen. Not only was there no rally, so the market lost $ 40 billion of total capitalization during the conference, while at the same time losing the value of top-tier credit-crypts in all directions.
lelayu99

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

yes, I believe it. Crypto will go long term. I personally invest for long term, not day trading.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:56:27 AM

The main factor that can make long term crypto is the number of users who continue to increase, if there is no user then it is certain that crypto can not survive, and of course to make users want to use crypto then have to get profit.
In order for cryptocurrencies to exist we do not necessarily need a growing number of new users, what we need is that the current users do not abandon cryptocurrencies, also you do not need to give profits to those that are holding crypto, what you need to do is to offer them a valuable service or product, and bitcoin is already doing that it allows to you to send money all over the world in a matter of minutes without a third party.
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:34:41 AM

The main factor that can make long term crypto is the number of users who continue to increase, if there is no user then it is certain that crypto can not survive, and of course to make users want to use crypto then have to get profit.
In order for cryptocurrencies to exist we do not necessarily need a growing number of new users, what we need is that the current users do not abandon cryptocurrencies, also you do not need to give profits to those that are holding crypto, what you need to do is to offer them a valuable service or product, and bitcoin is already doing that it allows to you to send money all over the world in a matter of minutes without a third party.

Crypto is very promising investment and I believe this is design for long term to make it more profitable because i believe at the early stage of crypto is very volatile.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:02:00 AM

Banks always win with their lobby on regulators and maybe they will push regulation for them. Bank have good infrastructure on financial system and they control economy situation by lending and credits. Big fish always around and they always want big profits by they lobby i think
cgrimalkin

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

First and foremost, I’ve only invested an amount that I can live without – so no matter what happens, I won’t need to sell my crypto to sustain myself – and so should you. Having a safety net to fall back on will also prevent you from letting your emotions get the best of you, something that can become financially lethal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: