Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:26:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3671 times)
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Crypto will go long term if you buy it with a low price and sell it with higher price. When you hodl your crypto for a long time means you are investing for a long term if you want to earn big you have to hodl it for a long time so you will not loose some of the money that you invested. Many of the investors are investing for a long term to earn big and to have a good value of the crypto.
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

You understand the importance of crypto currencies and their future. The way technology is evolving and the demand of speed is increasing, definitely future lies in bitcoin and altcoins. I also believe countries would be launching their own coins too.
Cameo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:27:53 PM

I know it is very difficult to survive in the krypto currency competition, beginners like me are just a small fish among the big fish, the chance for survival is still there, I will use every means to survive, until I also grow to be as big as them.
Don't feel that you are left behind or ever think that you're just having in here. We are all have chances in here, only we have to strive hard and do our best. Crypto will surely stay us for long and we have to take chances on it.
For me as well bitcoin is the most likely currency as it has a lot of profit and benefit for us, as time passing bitcoin is getting stronger for being most wanted currency and it will live for the long time as more and more investors are taking part in bitcoin growth which is making it high in price and bitcoin will survive as long as investors are here to support it, so I think bitcoin will be stay as long term and it will increase in price all the time until we keep on holding it.
Oto3

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

Cryptos as a whole will do great I believe but which crypto will win the race is hard to say. I think there will be a couple of leading cryptos.. but then we also have to take into account if governments start with their own cryptocurrencies or if they start banning free cryptos...
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

Everyone has the right to invest for as long as he is capable to do business although we can't deny that those big fish is quite intimidating but I think even those so called small fish can do better in cryptocurrency world
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

It matters most on the user's. Most of the people now a days are crazy in dealing crypto's yearning to catch big fish, but the reality, Its not all the time, crypto's will make you rich because it is highly volatile and some are influence by bad news which causes them to decline smoothly. CRYPTO'S right now are making noise all around the world, and i see, it continouosly grow and grow, This is the new form of currrency in the future.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

Everyone has the right to invest for as long as he is capable to do business although we can't deny that those big fish is quite intimidating but I think even those so called small fish can do better in cryptocurrency world

Indeed, what require is being smart and strategic to handle market movement. Big fish always want to control the price and market but as small fish we can ride their movement and take benefits from it

alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

The era of crypto only begins. Broad masses are just beginning to understand this. Regulators start to behave more intelligently. Big money is just starting to go.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

Indeed, what require is being smart and strategic to handle market movement. Big fish always want to control the price and market but as small fish we can ride their movement and take benefits from it
right, we must intelligently read the opportunity, lest we be eaten by big fish that resulted in our capital runs out. and as a small fish do not greedy, because it will harm for yourself
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

The era of crypto only begins. Broad masses are just beginning to understand this. Regulators start to behave more intelligently. Big money is just starting to go.

I really believe that the big amount of crypto are hold by some rich investors and they are the one who dictate the future of crypto in the market so we should be careful at all times when investing to avoid any losses of our investment.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

I think that right now the crypto is getting ready for the next fork, and that is because all ICOs are being in process of development and once they launch, it will be a huge boost to the market cap.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

right, we must intelligently read the opportunity, lest we be eaten by big fish that resulted in our capital runs out. and as a small fish do not greedy, because it will harm for yourself

I agree and I don't believe the biggest fish in the market have a strong hold of the cryptocurrencies too, for as long as you know your way. Even if you start in some small investment because that's only the amount you can afford but I think you can earn big too. Just do your own research and invest in coins that will make you rich in the future. Just know what you are getting into and what coins you are investing so in time you'll be exchange with huge profits.

EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

I think that the cryptoworld is gonna stay with us for a very long time, if not forever, I think cryptocurrency is the new currency that the people is gonna use as a mide of payment transactions. People are actually starting to notice cryptocurrency, and most people around the globe are having ideas on how it works, I think its gonna be not long before we use cryptocurrency as one of the accepted currency in the whole world.
Indeed, cryptocurrency is created by computer technology, thus it definitely attached with us for a very long time. Thus almost coins both have a big potential  in the future. We’d better give our trustworthiness in our coins and also save much as we can be in your reach. Yep, I know that most of countries is trying to reject cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin. In other word, governments are not supported cryptocurrencies. But always have some countries still support crypto as well. Moreover, the latest news that samsung, a big business, just enters crypto market.
diickydbo

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

I think the crypto will last for a long and long time. Maybe this is the best time for us to get profit and capital as much. Since we do not know what's going on in the future with crypto, it's possible that in the future all cryptocurrencies are governed by governments in every country so it's hard to get other than to buy them. All we have to do is stick to the path we live in, and keep supporting any development of crypto to grow and improve.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

Eventually we have our own satisfaction of investments to invest in a currency to grow even it is a small or a big amount of investments. Because big investors also needs some small investors to contribute to the crypto they have invested. And I think it is not matter how small or big is investments if you are feeling good into it.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

The best way of long term is thinking about future needs versus the actual situation then you'll find the better way to be long term. Time and Time again, investor takes profits by selling their appreciated investment , we need to excite the investor everyday to get more attached in crypto to the point that they eventually they go for long term.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

I do think that every country will for sure launch their own cryptocurrencies and it will be backed by the government and they will try to reduce the number of people using these decentralized exchanges.
Since most of the countries see them as harmful to the economy and to the banks .. they might actually decrease the dominance of banks if unregulated and this is something that government won't let happen..
Just my opinion but who know what will happen.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

for small fish also has an important role to keep crypto for longer, not only large whales that can sustain crypto. and I think if crypto persists I'm only worried about people who like evil who use cryptocurrency to commit fraud, this is what we need to realize because the more crypto will develop the cheating action will happen by greedy people.
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

In my opinion. The issue of scam, illegal transaction and the government trying to centralized cryptocurrency was the reason behind the regulations but it all a matter of time before it all pay off. Meanwhile, the crypto market will surge back buddy.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:06:30 AM

As long as there are many coins circulating in the digital market , and the customer uses and continue investing and buying coins, then cryptos will go a long term , and cointinue to exist in the digital world as the digital currency.
I personally am in very much favor of the long term holding of the crypto coins like that of the bitcoin as doing so can help you in making of lot more money than any other thing and that too without putting in enough of the efforts and hard work. If you think you are having this much of the patience level that you can control your emotions in every kind of situation, then doing so will help you in having a huge earning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: