Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3662 times)
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Hi there GoneRogue2018!  If you are familiar with the cryptocurrency. We have the blockchain at also lightning network helps us to have a fast transaction. This two modern technology in cryptocurrency required a fast and stable internet connection. It short as long we have internet connection cryptocurrency will infinity forever. But there one can stop it. That is the government if they ban or prohibited the cryptocurrency we cant do anything follow the rules..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

If you want cryptographic coin to go long and be with us, then let us live and invest in the real thing and do not put the spoils on the ico projects they will be well received and survive. long with us.

The reason why crypto is still exist because people are still believing that we can earn a lot if we investing it that why there are many ICOs project to encourage people to invest as it offers big return of investment if we are buying in early stage.

Some ICO are real but not all, so be careful if you want to invest, and having an profit in any ICO or coin is the reason why crypto is still exist, I think crypto will continue as long as we get profit from it.
if there is a demand for crypto currency in the market, then it will exist. To date, almost only the demand for all coins give the opportunity to exist in the crypto-currency market. video You are in the fact that every user of crypto currency is not a true fan, but a real hunter for the opportunity to earn good money.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Cryptocurrency is going for a long term because of the demand in the market so we can always expect a drastic changes due to the volatility and that is the reason why bitcoins is really good for long term investment.

ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

There are whale-projects, that do good for long time already, I think only they can do good longterm hodl, others can die in a moment
smarcio

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:09:42 PM

I am sure that crypto will go to a long-term,  because of this technology changing our life already today. And I am very happy that I live in a period of technical and economic revolution.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

I am sure that crypto will go to a long-term,  because of this technology changing our life already today. And I am very happy that I live in a period of technical and economic revolution.
Yes this digital currency will go long and very improve in future and that's why many of people will get a lot of benefits because everyone invest their huge amount in cryptocurrency and hold it for their best future planing, so that's why it will never dead rather it will more beneficial for people.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

will if you said that this crypto investment is will hold long last my answer is yes its will hold ,more decade and  those big players will continue allowing us to do trading in a long term because we are also part of there resources  why they become more wealther and more richer  into the world  of digital currency investment,thats why those words out numbered is not in vocabulary of digital currency sytem,because the  main purpose of crypto investment to have a growth economy.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:20:16 AM

What makes crypto investment different from other available investments is its availability to invite small investors that you call small fish to get a fair share of profit in the market where big whales are at reign. Unlike, other investment that asks so much requirements and qualification, bitcoin offers a bigger return with lesser obligation. That will make bitcoin increase its demand and have a larger market cap.
Long term and short term are the two choices of an investor and after that how much the market is going for long term factor is depending on the market demand which results in the long term process or market. Generally crypto market is favorable for a long term market because the market price is not changing with regular increase but a sudden increase and then fall down again with fluctuations in demand.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

I think that the crypto currency will exist for a long time, and new technologies, we will be able to use for many important discoveries.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:06:16 AM

According to traders from many years experience. They point out that to make a profit at the maximum we need to surf each day with short-term investments, but this is very risky because experienced traders are still losing money. To be safe with the steady profits is HODL, buy Altcoin and hold it for a long time.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:14:49 AM

Cryptocurrency will go long term and it will continue until the end of humanity. The banks can do nothing about it but to accept and join the crypto world. More and more people are buying bitcoin each day and the number of merchants who accepts bitcoin are also increasing. Crypto is the change and the solution to our banking problems.

dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:59:19 PM

If my greatest hope in the future will be many ads that exist in the world of cryptocurrency so that makes a person become more motivated and able to utilize these ads in the search for income and reduce the unemployment every year.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:59:46 PM

If you want the crypto to go long term, ask everyone to always invest in crypto. Crypto only ends if no one invests in this market. But I think that certainly the crypto market will always exist with us in the next few hundred years
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay, no need for counting days. Crypto will also go a long term, if generally accepted by the world. Transactions are already being made with Bitcoin and on daily basis we have new people who registers into Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Crypto will definitely go a long way and into the future.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay, no need for counting days. Crypto will also go a long term, if generally accepted by the world. Transactions are already being made with Bitcoin and on daily basis we have new people who registers into Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Crypto will definitely go a long way and into the future.
Yes crypto will go long term but in my opinion crypto will never end rather it will more beneficial for people and that's why everyone want to deal in crypto because it will a global currency and bitcoin will the king of any crypto.
JustinTaner

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

I think crypto will last forever. Because we know it very functional for human need helping with a transaction method and many more. Using it very special right now because it save money fee and of course time
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:59:55 AM

In my own perspective bitcoin will be last in along peeiod of time there are people who depend on it and if they will be loyal in using bitcoin. It should have more businessman will be involve and should have a wide population. Of there's a lot of investors the peice will rise too therefore we shoul campaign the bitcoin so that the businessman will be interested.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:58:02 AM

In my own perspective bitcoin will be last in along peeiod of time there are people who depend on it and if they will be loyal in using bitcoin. It should have more businessman will be involve and should have a wide population. Of there's a lot of investors the peice will rise too therefore we shoul campaign the bitcoin so that the businessman will be interested.
if bitcoin or other cyrptocurrency function can be aplied ,future of blockchain technolgy will never end maybe.and regulation applied, much investor and business man will use it.included finance institutional firm
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

That is a very pessimistic way to view it but I didn't say that it won't be possible. We always say that the crytpo currencies being "decentralized" and all that makes it that no one will controk the prices. But the truth is the whales dictate the market. They largly sway the price and we eat at their hand and beg them to buy.

nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

I think Cryptocurrency will exist until the future.
Many participate with Cryptocurrency so it is not possible if Cryptocurrency only lasts for a while.
Cryptocurrency will be there forever, many are investing, trading with Cryptocurrency will certainly have many people who will maintain Cryptocurrency in order to survive for long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: