Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3671 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

The key and the main factor that makes the crypto can survive for long term of course is the user, as long as the user get profit and benefit then it is certain that crypto can last for a very long time.
No worries at all. Those that understand the level at which things would get to be in the future will really not care whatever is occurring presently, but their target will obviously be in the future. Cryptocurrency is here to stay, the market will keep going on strong, good and potential coins will remain in the market, shit coins will get drowned in the process, and we will eventually get to have a trustable clean place where things would get better. That is how I see the long term of cryptocurrency.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Truth is, not all people are thinking that cryptocurrencies will go down over the next few years from now. Although all of us here can make our own speculation or prediction, we all still don't really know what's going to be the future of crypto. But since i am thinking positive, so i speculate that crypto will always going to survive even if bitcoin is not around.

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Cryptocurrency will be good for long term investment because of the different people who are demanding in the market and if cryptocurrency will be legalize in other countries as well then the price will just keep on growing.
insikko0413

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

Most of the people are investing in long term most especially if the price of cryptocurrency invested are dropping, people force to hold it to avoid any losses that may encounter.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

Truth is, not all people are thinking that cryptocurrencies will go down over the next few years from now. Although all of us here can make our own speculation or prediction, we all still don't really know what's going to be the future of crypto. But since i am thinking positive, so i speculate that crypto will always going to survive even if bitcoin is not around.

I concur with your idea mate. I think that as technology becomes more advanced, cryptocurrency will also adapt to that progress, hence thee will be a better cryptocurrency and better value for it. As we go along we have to understand that this kind of price roll down is normal.

Cryptoexchange cl

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

Im not really sure but my theory is the next.

First things first, im sure every human made system will trend to have zero energy so most of them will just collapse because Thermodinamic's Second Law (i mean even if there is still energy elsewhere), so in the really long term we have really no idea of how this will go, anyways we can make an pretty accurate estimation of which one will last longer, if we consider how chaos resistant is each system (Centralized an Decentralized monetary systems), since most of the Centralized system is really ineficient and has too much of the human hand on it and so effort/money-spent it will have even much higher probabilities to collapse vs crypto and decentralized ledger technologies.

Time will tell
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

Most of the people are investing in long term most especially if the price of cryptocurrency invested are dropping, people force to hold it to avoid any losses that may encounter.
Yes, there are a lot of people holding their bitcoin and waiting for the price to increase again like me, because now if we cash out our bitcoin, for sure we will regret later because the price is still too low compared to the price few months ago. Anyway, I hope that bitcoin price will increase in this month and at least reach the 9k$ before the end of June, I hope that is could happen.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

I think with the support of some people who trust and invest, im sure bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will become more successful in long term and will earn the respect from some people.
tarikul1921

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most growing currency and it will go long for the future now a Bitcoin is used for many ways and if you keep this currency for the future, then it is a good way to make money from the money and those who have now retained their Bitcoin price will be increasing day by day.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

I think cryptocurrency will continue to exist for the next few years due to the increasingly advanced technological developments. Cryptocurrency will be the solution and will be used by various countries.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

If you want to invest well you have to have great patience. Crypto investment requires patience and precision in trading by buying when it is cheap and selling at an expensive price. when there is a bad issue, that's the right right to buy crypto because you will get a cheap price.
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

Crypto will go long term because we support crypto, we like crypto, we love crypto, while there is our support crypto will stay as long as we can.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:25:51 AM

Its all about the re-inventing of crypto economy mate. The year will come when the blockchain will be autonomous technology meaning that it will be partially regulated and partially it will stay the same as it is today. This will give the freedom of choice for the investors the same way as we are getting. The only thing that will get changes is, government will be able to track down our every moment as we are partially in control of them.

This kind of model will be invented or will be in place in the coming future. So I am sure that whatever happens the crypto currencies will still remain here for long period of time.
Bitcoin should also rely on making a big development when it comes to transaction and they need to adopt the system of the bank that could help their transaction and market to grow up in the market. If we will used bitcoin in future transaction we will also need to keep in mind that we always need to seek to possible changes in terms of having an investment with the used of bitcoin for us to hold on in a long term investment with bitcoin.

He has a point, economy is taking new course because od the crypto, and bitcoin is just a part of that. Crypto will not remodel just economy, it's will be just first step, smart contracts will change many institutions and later governments. How will that happen will be different from country to country, point is that crypto can suit everyone needs, in one way or another.
I'm also sure that crypto is here to stay, it will be more and more used how time passes, in my opinion that's inevitable. Some countries are already made first steps in adopting crypto, as we said crypto will become bigger part of our lives, people from advanced countries will have privilege to enjoy in that before others, but I don't doubt that it will spread on all countries in the world.
Big transformations happen only in two ways, in a slow and controlled way or in a fast and disorderly way, cryptocurrencies will change everything  what we do not know is how this is going to happen, if we go the slow route the transformation will take decades even hundreds of years, but if the transformation happens due to a total economic crash then we can see fast results but with the problem we will not know what will come out of it.
jowels0000

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:44:00 AM

The long-term investment arrangement of the crypto currency has to be taken. Crypto currency is running very fast in the market. If we want to continue, we have to take long-term investment outlook. If we look at stock market investment, the legendary investor, Warren buffet, is an advocate of long-term investment because of the many advantages it has to offer.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

Which people believe bitcoin will become more popular day by day. demand will continue to grow but supply continues to decrease.
so the possibility of bitcoin will continue to grow and they make the opportunity for long term.
which we believe bitcoin will continue to grow and the price will surely have an effect.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

If you want to invest well you have to have great patience. Crypto investment requires patience and precision in trading by buying when it is cheap and selling at an expensive price. when there is a bad issue, that's the right right to buy crypto because you will get a cheap price.
But it is important to buy cheap when to buy and to sell when the price will be high. That is a very difficult thing for investors, if anyone thinks and can do so no one will lose money on the market Crypto so probably the price of atlcoin will increase forever. So you need to have experience in selecting and learning more experience in the market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

Cryptocurrency is new investment in market. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is long term investment and i am believe its profitable if hold bitcoin. Cryptomarket will growing more bigger if government regulate the market.
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

people will need something like digital transaction,and of course cryptocurrency is good to beat this.sure brigh future with crypto
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:15:01 AM

Cryptocurrency is new investment in market. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is long term investment and i am believe its profitable if hold bitcoin. Cryptomarket will growing more bigger if government regulate the market.
with government managing cryptocurrency market i think investors will feel safe, and they will probably invest more money, besides that there will be many new investors interested in cryptocurrency, when such, a good long term for crypto

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

Cryptocurrency will grow even more in the future because there are a lot of people who are interested on cryptocurrency and because of that, we can expect for the price to increase even more in the future so try to invest today while the price is still decent enough.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: