Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3667 times)
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

Big whales are heavily involved with new coins , so you should avoid it. In my opinion, btc is still much safe from them as there are many earl adopters.
Almost all of my portfolio in this crypto category is in Bitcoin. I don’t really believe in a new financial system of numerous digital currencies with cross-exchange rates simply because Bitcoin is an open-source protocol on which numerous layered solutions can be built.
Ilia5225

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:17:37 PM

Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

I think that cryptocurrencies was created without permission. And we have to protect our rights.

My projects - https://auction.fatcats.market/ & https://quickly-cheaply.io & http://valuehunters.club/
Multiservices for cryptocurrency trade in good
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

Crypto will go forever, because BTC users are worldwide and they are 24 000 000 already. It is too large group, so Bitcoin and crypto is stable and people will use it. Plus with time, people in some countries will use it more and more. At current stage USA have Top 1 position, but with time it can change.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
I am pro regulation, past years of crypto was like a wild west tons of money are raked by scammers and hackers. In this kind of growing financial community we need someone to tackle these problems and the government is the one capable of doing it. Crypto is here to stay and whales are everywhere whether we like it or not, in order for institutional money to get in regulation is part of it.
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

people will need something like digital transaction,and of course cryptocurrency is good to beat this.sure brigh future with crypto
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

Even if bitcoin does not become a full-fledged global currency and will simply compete with gold as an untrusted storehouse of value, it is now significantly undervalued. Comparing the market capitalization of the existing above-ground gold reserve (approximately $ 8 trillion) and 21 million bitcoins, we will receive about $ 380,000 for BTC.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

I am very confident and never doubt that the future of crypto will continue to improve, despite many negative issues to the hack of coins or tokens but this is just a momentary panic, investors will always look at the future positive crypto and this will affect the price that will continues to improve.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

minefreak

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:35:01 PM

Hopefully cryptos will grow again in the long term!
we almost touched the ground in these days!!!
if bitcoin break 7800 we'll mooning again.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

If you take an active trading approach to investing, then it is expected that fees from exchanges will trim your profits. With a long-term investment strategy, all the investor has to do is select a few cryptocurrencies, and then wait. A long-term investor does not trade every day, therefore, they do not have to worry about trading fees.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

If you want the crypto to go long term, ask everyone to always invest in crypto. Crypto only ends if no one invests in this market. But I think that certainly the crypto market will always exist with us in the next few hundred years

I think This is a very good way of keeping the token or coin value after it is launched into the market because most small time fishes or investors most of the time after the project launch or after ICO will tend to sell their tokens for them to earn profits and sales can affect the token value .
When it comes to regulation by the government they can not control or stop us from investing or trading in cryptos as long as we have the money we are able to lose.
I know there are many ICOs personally conducted by the pope and limiting the small time investors who participated from it.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

I believe in blockchain technology will be the development of long-term. And as this technology grows, the virtual currency market will continue to be invested by everyone.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Cryptocurrency will go long term because of different people who are still interested on investing in the market, in that way cryptocurrency or bitcoins will still have the chance to grow back after a few months, banks will just be neglected because people hate to pay taxes that is going straight to the governments pocket.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:54:39 AM

Long-term storage of bitcoins is for several years. at least 5 years. You need to buy a coin and forget it for a few years. You can only periodically buy other coins or buy bitcoin. This is called long-term investment. Form your pension Fund
The topic is not for long term investment besides it is about the future of bitcoin and you are talking about the long term investment. Anyway in my opinion the future of bitcoin is very bright and it will remain for the rest of the world. It is new currency and will take over in the future. No say how much time it will take but there is no doubt about the
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:24:21 AM

Crypto will go long term if holders will take there part in spreading what they know by educating people about it. It's good thing now in our place conducts seminars to educate people to cryptocurrency weekly.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

Continuing to strengthen the community will certainly make cryptocurrency last for a long time, when the price declines it becomes a good opportunity for us all to buy so we can fight the currents and keep cryptocurrency in order to survive for a long time.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

Bitcoin is most growing currency and it will go long for the future now a days bitcoin is using for so many ways and if you keep this currency for the future then it is a good way to make money from money and those who have holded bitcoin now the value of their money is rising day by day. Now bitcoin prices is rising and it will hit 20k soon and now the long term investment is good for crypto user.
I think crypto will be long term as long as many will believe and in crypto I know this will last for life time.
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

a big fish really need a little fish like us to getting a live, and in this matter just how we can't survive as long as we can, in trading we will win and lose too, but the matter is just how to survive
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

crypto currency will last long if crypto currency enthusiasts continue to increase and the news out there is getting better
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

Crypto gone longer on its market price will be a good thing to do since you are earning on it as the time passes. As we all know that cryptocurrency are always increasing its market price in the next few year so better invest and go long term on the toke that you will going to consider and to have a good profit one day.
I think crypto will be live longer beacuse of the increase of peoples that join blockchain and as long many will trust  and invest in crypto this will be long term investments.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

I think Cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is not owned by anyone, so you are free to trade as you wish. Even if the regulation occurs, which I hope it does, the bitcoin investment market will remain an open market for new traders. I like being able to invest in bitcoin, because I get a lot of profit from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: