Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3665 times)
westlake4

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:17:10 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Cryptocurrency will be good for long term investment because the market is volatile, another thing is the investors in the market who are always investing when the prices of cryptocurrency in the market is in a huge dip so we can always expect for the price to increase again and earn profit.
A person can only get huge profit at once if he/she go for long term investment and this is the most recommended way as we know that the Bitcoin is favorable for long term and most of the investments are taking place in the Bitcoin in the crypto market so long term investments are taking place on high level. Investment will give you huge profit at the end if you buy in low market.

About long-term investment proof, just a simple example, have a look at ETH, It was 8$ in Jan 2017, but $1k3 in Jan 2018. The bitcoin price is in the downtrend, but for long-term, it's very nice time to start investing in bitcoin again.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
overseer470

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:08:35 AM

That is a very pessimistic way to view it but I didn't say that it won't be possible. We always say that the crytpo currencies being "decentralized" and all that makes it that no one will controk the prices. But the truth is the whales dictate the market. They largly sway the price and we eat at their hand and beg them to buy.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

If a government in a country has formalized the existence of bitcoin officially would make the chance of cryptocurrency will continue to develop so as a trader is also able to take advantage of bitcoin in the affairs of looking for income every time.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

Long-term storage of bitcoins is for several years. at least 5 years. You need to buy a coin and forget it for a few years. You can only periodically buy other coins or buy bitcoin. This is called long-term investment. Form your pension Fund
I think that bitcoin will survive forever and will never die as many people think. The future is that of cryptocurrency and the whole world will use only crypto in the future. All other currencies fiat or paper will disappear from the market. I am looking forward to that situation when the whole world will use only one currency around the globe, very interesting

Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

I am sure that crypto will go to a long-term,  because of this technology changing our life already today. And I am very happy that I live in a period of technical and economic revolution.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

As long as more bitcoin user believe it will go so long that can help more people. But it hard to the beginner to make their own income because their are starting to make their own profit.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

How I wish it could be won't last. Grin Grin
Well. I think as long as we the people of this industry still believing to the Blockchain technology and have faith this may be continuing it's legacy. We just need to support and encourage other people to invest, trade, hodl and use the capability of cryptocurrencies.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

That is a very pessimistic way to view it but I didn't say that it won't be possible. We always say that the crytpo currencies being "decentralized" and all that makes it that no one will controk the prices. But the truth is the whales dictate the market. They largly sway the price and we eat at their hand and beg them to buy.

This is happening because of us we don't trust the technology we just truat the prices that is why they can able to manipulate the prices .But the manipulation rate will dilited in the upcoming years when more people adopted to the crypto currency system so until that we need to keep holding in long term.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

in last months the btc have been opened to the futures market where there are big players and can short it with leverage. I think this is the main reason that keep the prices down and if we see more people who believe to hold and buy than it can go long term,
altcoin4u

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

Nobody knows for sure how would it be, but as for me personally if you want my suggestion I can say that yes, crypto would be doing good, but as always, it's not certain.
lucyhahaha

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:52:49 PM

Bitcoin is the good form of money and it will go long and the prices are good now and investment is the good option for now users are doing well. crypto is good for long term investment and the holding for long term is also fruitful and if we hold our bitcoin and other crypto for a specific time period but now bitcoin is using for gambling and other speculation.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

Now only the lazy did not hear about cryptocurrencies, which could not be said two years ago. I think this is a huge jump in popularity, which will give boost in technology development.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

Correct! It is true that the cryptocurrencies are now adapting by many people in our society. Most of the governments have now plan to accept and legalize cryptocurrency. I know that many people and businesses will use and adapt cryptocurrency.
vmcl

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

be happy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:08:48 PM

Decentralization is one of the properties of the crypto currency. First, a big fish must learn to control the circulation of bitcoins. As the creators of antiviruses are fight with virus creators, also a regulator with a limited number of people can fight with an unlimited community of bitcoins.

be happy
mzimino

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:12:47 PM

The market has been a bloodbath over the last few months, following an incredible, yet unsustainable, growth in the months before. HODLing has been tough going, and given the current market valuations, a lot of investors have given up and taken their losses.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

Well, the so called "qualified" investors will always need "disqualified" investors because that is where new money would come from. Keep in mind, cryptosphere is not directly for the rich but for the strong. Whoever HODLs - win.

So if they brand you as a disqualified investor, just let it be... the goal is to acquire as many bitcoins as you can, and HODL.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:17:52 PM

Certainly the role of traders is very important in influencing crypto in the future because without coin enthusiasts will not last long so that when one can withstand emotions in investing automatically the success can be realized later.
c.ristos

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:34:10 PM

I too have been on both ends of the spectrum, and not for the first time either. Over the last, give or take, two years of involvement with the crypto market, I’ve experienced the most extreme of emotions. Over time, I developed an investment strategy to keep me sane and stop losing money, and I want to share the strategic elements with you.
afluence

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:41:40 PM

It is composed of several key disciplines that will help you keep your profits and maintain a strong portfolio by removing inherent human psychological weaknesses. I’m not claiming to have the golden goose of cryptocurrency investing, but these strategic elements will certainly help in making the most out of what some see as a catastrophic cryptocurrency bear run – and what others see as an opportunity.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

If long term I believe crypto will always be used by everyone. Blockchain technology every year is growing. all companies have started using blockchain technology.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: