Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3664 times)
sirico

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

in my opinion , BTC is most success currency and it will go long for the future . No doubt ... holding is a good way to make money from crypto .. i also believe that  bitcoin prices is rising and it will hit 20k soon .. so the long term investment is good for crypto user. .. i also think regulations in crypto will also help reduce the scam around us...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

Each year the growth of crypto increased from the previous year. investment enthusiasts in crypto more and more with the growing volume of transactions and trade in the crypto market.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

In the long run, I think we will get really good results. what you need to do here is to calm down instead of panicking and losing it in your hand and wait until the market becomes positive.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

I think that the crypto currency will exist for a very long time and will outlive us with you. Therefore, you can not worry that you will not be able to use it for long. Despite significant difficulties, the crypto currency is now developing, new and promising types appear on the market. I especially like the variety of tokens in which there is a finished product and that really help to improve the quality of our life and the conduct of various businesses.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
Who cares if only qualified investors are allowed to invest in the future, if that is the case then this is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin, do not leave it for later or you will regret it at that point bitcoin will be worth so much that even having a small number of bitcoins will change your life, so if they want to ban people with a low amount of money to invest in this market that is something I do not really care about.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

in my opinion , BTC is most success currency and it will go long for the future . No doubt ... holding is a good way to make money from crypto .. i also believe that  bitcoin prices is rising and it will hit 20k soon .. so the long term investment is good for crypto user. .. i also think regulations in crypto will also help reduce the scam around us...
The cryptocurrency market will grow strongly in the near future and I am very confident in that. The clearer classification of the coins on the market has made the cryptocurrency market more transparent and growing, and this will be the trend of the future. Long-term investment is a very good form for the cryptocurrency market.
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Bitcoin is very dominant currency. No matter how many times bitcoin incounter problems but still bitcoin continues to stuggles it self, and remain standing alone.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:49:31 PM

Bitcoin is very dominant currency. No matter how many times bitcoin incounter problems but still bitcoin continues to stuggles it self, and remain standing alone.

Bitcoin will go very long term because its very popular in world wide and that's why many people invest in this currency and hold it for future because they want to secure their future for their family and the price of bitcoin is going to high so it will more increase in future because bitcoin will more improve by its benefits, so i think crypto will never end specially bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of other digital coins.
muratdur

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

Probably the top currency would do great,  if you hold them with the long run. But what about the lower tier ones I don't know, you need to make a deep research in order to understand this.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

crypto will continue long if many investors continue to buy crypto. the more new investors that keep coming, the stronger the crypto will last. we as crypto users also continue to promote crypto in people, so new investors come and buy crypto. crypto will go long term.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

in the first part your fears and my fears are same but are assured that, even if the big capital owners (big fish) get a huge profit when compared to us (small fish), we still get some profit.
can not be denied at this time many projects that the concept of Banks appear and I think let it be, we are sure that the cryptocurrency will be big in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

I believe that Bitcoin will continue to exist for as long as it is helping every Country's economy. not only Bitcoin but the whole crypto world will go long term. It will play a big role in the next generation. and it will continue to exist over the next ten or twenty years.

filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

Probably the top currency would do great,  if you hold them with the long run. But what about the lower tier ones I don't know, you need to make a deep research in order to understand this.
Yes, choosing a coin to grow in the long run is not easy and it takes a lot of time for the investor to study it. Potential coins often have clear DEV team, professional, long-term plan, stable development community.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:18:32 PM

Every scenario is quiet possible, as well as depressive 2-3 years and Boom after, also we may see positive 5 years and the a long depression...

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
SinisterS

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

How can banks force us to use their own coins and exchanges, over the ones we have now? Why would people support the banks and their exchanges over current coins like Bitcoin and the exchanges where they are being traded all over the world.

I don't think the government can force us by force.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:35:08 AM

For bitcoin, in the year 2021 is the last year for Bitcoin mining, so in that year the BTC price will rise drastically
while for Ethereum, I think it will still be stable for the next five years
while the token with basic ERC20, I still hesitate

Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:55:53 AM

To make crypto go long term is certainly a good strategy, and investor confidence is certainly very important because without investor trust then all projects will fail and can not last long.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:39:59 AM

Whales wants newbies in the market in order to make profits by manipulating the market. As long as there are whales in market, small fish would always be there.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:57:37 AM

Well, for me, I think the big whales and corporates need small traders and investors, so that they can exchange their holdings through heavy manipulation and during our time of accumulation, they will distribute their holdings with us, so that they can make a huge profit. And I also think small investors are having the bad habit of following the crowd and because of which big whales are getting profits. But here the crypto is going to last for long-term as even we the small trader are participants and even we are equally having the rights and power to manipulate the market because if don't participate here then they will not be making sound money from the crypto market..
arumslee

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:14:33 AM

Firstly there needs to be a self-sustaining platform so that crypto can actually be used for mainstream adoption, many crypto currencies today are self-destructing. According to Dr. Courtois from UCL, many of them are programmed for rapid decline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: