Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3664 times)
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

I think crypto market is rising up slowly and it will continue to rise up in the coming months, now that it is back to its limelight, lets just hope that it will continue until the ed of the year so we can benefit from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

Probably the best choice in this type of decision would be to trust the top cryptocurrencies on the stage. You can be always confident in Bitcoin, Ethereum and some of the top cryptos.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

Crypto will last a long time when the government can accept the existence of bitcoin to the full because with that kind of thing a person becomes more comfortable when wanting to invest and in looking for income is also very wide open without barriers.
poonampawan

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

Crypto is here to stay and it will stay for long term. Even it doesn't stay for long, due to crypto, we got to know about blockchain and it will stay forever. It would be implemented in almost everything in future
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
There is point in everything you have said. Everything here is very possible. I won't be surprised if the big banks or international banks decides to have their own cryptocurrency. Like you have said, let's hope we who are early participants of cryptocurrency still have enough if that time comes to be able to re-enter or be competitive in the market. Else, we will all be at the mercy of the big investors.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
dodongrrr

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

yes of course In fact this is one of my goal is to buy more profitable and hold for long term or sell once my set price target will reached.
This is alo one of the safest investment that promised with a very high profit.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:47:28 PM

Crypto is here to stay and it will stay for long term. Even it doesn't stay for long, due to crypto, we got to know about blockchain and it will stay forever. It would be implemented in almost everything in future
  Same as you I think crypto currency will last forever, we know that every functional for human needs helping with the a transaction method and a lot of other, using bitcoin is really very special right now, because bitcoin saves our time and it help us to get better in life no matter how we are going in life and what kind of situation we are facing so I think crypto currency will last forever without any doubt and issue.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

Crypto will last a long time when the government can accept the existence of bitcoin to the full because with that kind of thing a person becomes more comfortable when wanting to invest and in looking for income is also very wide open without barriers.
but the most important thing is that not all of coins that we know now will exist after some long term of holding, lots of them will be just to weak to be accepted by goverments and their prices will be falling, of course some of them will be making themselfes more powerful but not all of them will last.
Vs225655

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

I think that the current drop in currencies is nothing more than a manipulation of the market crying. If all the people would not panic and merge their coins, then the situation would have settled even in the summer. And now you probably have to wait for the New Year - for the growth of currencies.
foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

Maybe you are right about it, but nobody knows it for 100%. If you don't believe in Bitcoin and as a crypto world, you need to sell all your clients and buy a car for example. You can go to work for some company. And never get back to the crypto world.
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

As i can see bitcoin can go long term as long as their is people That believes in bitcoin i will leave long. Just make bitcoin familiarize to the people and spred to other.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

I know crypto because of its technology. no matter whether the whales will make fud I will keep hold of my coins until I get the profit I want. my goal to invest in crypto is to get big profits.
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

Well, cryptocurrencies might replace nation currency like USD, EUR,... in the future due to its popularity and many countries have already accepted bitcoin as legal payment method
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

Getting profit in crypto must be calculated because it is very risky if the holder of a coin wants a big profit. could have made losses due to bad news about crypto that deliberately made for the price of crypto decreased.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:55:45 PM

crypto is a new technology that allows people to transact quickly and cheaply, with such convenience it is impossible for crypto to leave
Crypto can still exist for long term if all people in this world will learn how to accept cryptocurrency and for me crypto can go for long term as long we will keep investing in crypto and it is the future of this world so there is no doubt crypto will go for long term.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

Crypto is a financial technology that has begun to be applied to various important sectors. I think that with that the crypto can develop and survive so it is ready to be used in the future era. As we know that the era of the future has an extraordinary sophistication and thus crypto is perfect for use. Crypto can support a variety of mobility so it can provide ease in doing financial transactions every day.
alizalela7

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

You should invest long-term for high value coin as well as long term you can make a concrete plan for us to invest in the long term crypto market. i will invest crypto long term in future
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

Cryptocurrencies are so many cryptocurrencies and the market is a new study, I support that bitcoin is a good thing for the groceries, and technology. The real world at large money for my only way of cryptocurrency is not sure what the right direction. I do a lot of money will suppose you can do
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

I think that the government will not be able to do anything and the crypto will become stronger and stronger every day. And sooner or later the government will have to put up with this and allow people to decide their own destiny.
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:41:32 PM

I think that the government will not be able to do anything and the crypto will become stronger and stronger every day. And sooner or later the government will have to put up with this and allow people to decide their own destiny.

The government is able to do something and has done something, already forgotten that ICOs are banned in many countries. Should split your funds at least into three baskets like Cryptocurrencies, Stocks, FIAT. This enables you to constantly buy when the one market is low and sell when another market is high. And you are protected if your goverment decide that for whatever reason you don‘t need to panic totally.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: