Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3667 times)
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

Crypto may be longer in use on bitcoin. Because crypto can reduce the occurrence of fraud against the world of cyberspace business. For that what if this suction crypto will be in use for as long as possible.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

BLockchain is the basic key why cryptocurrency will remain for a long term of even forever.
Businesses will jump into blockchain for faster transactions and better security.
this will give more power to cryptocurrency.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

Just imagine: just a hundred years ago gold was used for mutual settlements of the country. And only by the middle of the 20th century the currency began to be tied to the US dollar. Even later, they introduced such a thing as "floating" courses. Gold replaced commodity barter, paper money replaced gold. With such rapidly changing methods of settling trade between states, bitcoin could well replace paper money and become something like a "cryptocurrency standard." To the coin recognized internationally, the consent of all countries to a single one is not necessary. Only the participation of several leaders will suffice, to which the countries and allies dependent on them will join. And after that, along with the dollar, bitcoin and, perhaps, other cryptocurrencies at a fixed rate will start to be used everywhere.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

Crypto is very good and makes a big profit if used or hold crypto for the long term. every year the price of crypto increases and makes everyone gain profit.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
pendulangemas

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

I am newbie. As I know, to generate a profit is buy on low price and sell when high price.
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

Crypto is definitely a long tern sort of thing if you are looking for a long term investment. But anyway, crypto will provide us a much better, safer and cheaper way of dealing our financial transactions. Let us hope for the best crypto believers and soon we will see the power of cryptocurrency once it's on the hand of the masses.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
frankiemalton

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:41:51 PM

I’m in it for the long term and I don’t focus on day trading, ever. However (and it took me a while to understand this), HODLing isn’t always the best way to fly either.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:14:53 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

Cryptocurrency will only go for long term if most of the people will still continue to invest, always remember that the market price is based on supply and demand so prices will just keep on increasing as long as people is still interested.

Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

As we all know that as soon as the bitcoin price reached $ 19800 at the end of 2017, at present the BTC price is constantly decreasing and is adjusting at the $6000 mark. According to my analysis, long term price of bitcoin is in the bear market, so the market is in a down cycle. I believe you should not invest long term at this point the risk will be very high.
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:57:05 PM

Please refer to the market conditions you will have a good answer. And another thing is crypto works are mushrooming around the peoples day by day. So many peoples are joining. Now it is like a chain. i think crypto will have a long journey
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:06:17 PM

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
Big fish (I assume you are talking about the richest holders of cryptocurrency) gets its profit from us - newbies or medium-scale traders.
Imagine there are just a couple of big players left on the market.
Do you think they will be interested in trading with each other?
What will be the pricing policy in this case?

So I don't think the current situation will undergo a 180-degree turn as the whole crypto activity is based on a large number of small players.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:09:07 PM

Crypto Currency is now the New Financial System , the Future Currency that's why it will stay for good! Whatever will the government do to eradicate Crypto Currency still they can't stop it from flourishing around the world!

With the good benefits that people may gets from Crypto I think it will keeps on increasing its adaptation throughout the whole world. And no one can even srop it because its peoples choices ways and means of living.
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

I think no doubt about that. Surely you will have a good profit. Only the problem is if your country will be banned the crypto that time you will face some problems. according to my knowldge, there are no more major things that you stuck. 
centurionlaw

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:56:02 PM

User adoption for phase 1

Merchant adoption for phase 2

Ease of use in phase 3

Further growth to include people without a banking account, but just a mobile phone --- > Long term
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:38:36 PM

I am newbie. As I know, to generate a profit is buy on low price and sell when high price.

It's easy to say, but it's really hard to do. But that's right of course. You need to be patient person and wait, when the price is really small, because time is really important on that. When you wait more, you earn more.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:27:06 AM

Going long term might be a bit hard to deal with since so many things could happen. Market could go very low and if you badly need your money you might just be selling it at a losing price. Yet I believe that even with all the downfall of market due to regulations and other things affecting the cryptocurrencies negatively there might be instances in the future when cryptocurrencies will become popular again and maybe goes high in value as the usage will go as high as well.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:44:26 AM

Every scenario is quiet possible, as well as depressive 2-3 years and Boom after, also we may see positive 5 years and the a long depression...
Long term investment is known for the Bitcoin and Ethereum because these two are more valuable in the world that is why the markets also act differently.

It will payoff the most doing long term investment once a person invests either in Bitcoin or Ethereum and then waits for the market to go high for he is waiting and expecting the high market. Furthermore it is true that long term investment has huge profit for us.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

Mass adoption is now a hot issue, there are now people who are now adopting bitcoin because of globalization. I am sure that people will adopt bitcoin because of its function and importance in our society and economy.

mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

The cryptocurrency market is that of democracy hence the more people using this currency the more its value will increase and the more powerful its total capitalization will get over time ensuring its sustainability and existence in the long term, 
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

Cryptocurrency will go for long term because of people will not stop investing every time the market prices are dumping and that is the reason why volatility is very important since we can always use the volatile market to earn more profit.
This is one great feature among many others. There are numerous other advantages which have made life easy. Earning easy money from the comfort of one’s home has been a dream for many people out there and the dream has come true with the advent of Bitcoin which enables you to earn easy money.

Wide and general acceptability of Bitcoin has enabled people buy and shop goods from the international market as well which was not as easy before. Super profits have been what the users quest for and have been earning it for long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: