Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3673 times)
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

Many people are still doubtful about cryptocurrency because the do not know anything about it. But I think bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will stay for a long time and probably get bigger. Hopefully, banks and governments do not get into crypto. We are doing fine so far.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

To be able to survive in a long time of course the user factor is the most important thing, if the number of users continues to increase and actively use crypto it can be ascertained that the threat of banned from the state will never take effect.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

In order for bitcoin to survive that long, it should really step-uo more, be more efficient and consistent to grow for the sake of its customer. These will probably make people stay in bitcoin and gather more investors.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

I know it is very difficult to survive in the krypto currency competition, beginners like me are just a small fish among the big fish, the chance for survival is still there, I will use every means to survive, until I also grow to be as big as them.
Yeah tahat's right. Cryptocurrency will go long term by the people or the users continue to invest. It will also go long term if crypto will still give many benifits to users.
embargo

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

The market of crypto currency is not launched for ordinary investors - it is for rich people. The goal is to accumulate capital. Therefore, there are restrictions on the entry of ordinary citizens into this market, in different countries. Further - there will be more restrictions. This market is not for us. Well, whoever jumps on the departing train can earn money. But the final stop is the zeroing of the captal.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

I know it is very difficult to survive in the krypto currency competition, beginners like me are just a small fish among the big fish, the chance for survival is still there, I will use every means to survive, until I also grow to be as big as them.
Yeah tahat's right. Cryptocurrency will go long term by the people or the users continue to invest. It will also go long term if crypto will still give many benifits to users.
crypto will last a long time, but the risk that the crypto will face the longer it will be more difficult, so the investors are able or not to go through it all, so it is also up to us all who will live it.
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

In the long run, I think we will get really good results. what you need to do here is to calm down instead of panicking and losing it in your hand and wait until the market becomes positive
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

In the long run, I think we will get really good results. what you need to do here is to calm down instead of panicking and losing it in your hand and wait until the market becomes positive
our character in crypto representated our hope about cryptocurrency price.if we stay positive and keep calm while market going down it still can support bitcoin future.
mudra102

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

Just be patient and you will succeed and be able to reinvest your capital in this cryptographic market. At present the market is extremely downturn, the price of coins constantly decreased. That is why many people are afraid to invest in them.
cuplisbird

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

I think you are right about it, but no one knows it for 100%. If you do not believe in Bitcoin and as a crypto world, you need to sell all your clients and buy a car for example. You can go to work for some companies. And do not ever go back to the crypto world.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Just be patient and you will succeed and be able to reinvest your capital in this cryptographic market. At present the market is extremely downturn, the price of coins constantly decreased. That is why many people are afraid to invest in them.
Patience is the key in cryptocurrency for you to succeed with it because if you sell all of your holdings in a low price it will only give you a low profit as well. Many investors who still believes in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because it will all go for a long term and it will give them a good benefits.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

Many people are still doubtful about cryptocurrency because the do not know anything about it. But I think bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will stay for a long time and probably get bigger. Hopefully, banks and governments do not get into crypto. We are doing fine so far.
they think its a scam , and don't believe in it, so they should be educated then their  lookout change. the its a fact that cryptocurrencies are here to stay
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

I think Cryptocurrency is going to dominate in the future monetary world. day by day blockchain system is getting accepted around the world and it's becoming a popular platform among the investors so it's hopeful that cryptocurrency could be a great platform for making money and profit. So it will last for a long time.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:41:24 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
I think big whales will continue to allow all small investors and traders of cryptocurrencies because they would like to share their knowledge on how get wealthy through investing and trading with cryptocurrency.
trangthin841212@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

I think that the big fish(banks,corporations,big crypto whales) will always need small fish like us,so they could increase their profits by manipulating the markets.All the newbies,who invested their small savings into crypto just don`t know how to trade and they just follow the crowd.When the prices crash,they just start panic selling and the "big fish" make big profits
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:59:31 AM

I think Cryptocurrency is going to dominate in the future monetary world. day by day blockchain system is getting accepted around the world and it's becoming a popular platform among the investors so it's hopeful that cryptocurrency could be a great platform for making money and profit. So it will last for a long time.
Experienced investors knows how to wait, they study the perfect timing when to buy and when to sell their holdings and keep repeating or add some spice to their strategy, in terms of crypto dominance in financial form it's still far from succeeding, though we really aiming for this system to be well known but still the financial institutions are the dominating the field, we just need to keep moving forward and keep if possible holding our coins.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

Exactly! A lot of people right now in social media keeps on talking about what cryptocurrency is? What benefits should we get if we used it? As what you have said day by day blockchain system is getting accepted around the world and it is also getting popular. Is the government aware about this?
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:39:47 PM

In my opinion, it'll go long term by raising its popularity world wide, just like advertising and opening Bitcoin ATM in the world, with that it'll spread more. We all know that the price is based on the demand, so as long as there's users/investors Crypto will keep on going, and I think that it'll be for long term, because a lot of people are attracted to its price.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

I believe that most crypto currency will simply disappear because of uselessness. For the most part, they just copy each other. Central coins will grow 10-20 times in price
If more countries create regulations/laws for cryptocurrency, more bad news will be published. This means we may see bitcoin crashing again, Countries such as, South Korea, Japan, China, France, United States, all want to create new regulations. Edven though they want to create new regulations, we must remember that, This could take a long term. or It might not affect the price of bitcoin, Until then the most popular bitcoin projection is that it will continue to rise.
parazhia

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

I hope it will last a long time. But again this is all unpredictable. I think crypto if used in daily necessities or even applied in various fields will last a long time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: