Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3664 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:20:56 PM

I think that the crypto currency will eventually strengthen its position in society. It is very positively appreciated by people and people will already defend their right to use it. States will be forced to legalize crypto-currency under the influence of their citizens. Therefore, in general, the Crypto currency will develop. The states will develop and issue their own national currency as opposed to the decentralized crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

Crypto go long-term in terms of blockchain expansion and the market is expanding to all industry so we can expect more and more coins come to market
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:50:28 PM

I think that it is not the problem to use the long-term strategy, i mean crypto holding, for example, i think that you should hold and you need to use crypto for earning money if you know the basics
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:10:55 PM

Future is too unclear to be seen and predicted. Therefore, I prefer to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. And it should include different assets among which are various currencies and projects. I can name you one good Token Sale. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

The long term of crypto will be amazing because the world is set to appreciate cryptocurrency in grand style.Where cryptocurrency shall be used for payment of goods and services at the grocery,mechanic shop,cinema etc.Great steps are made every day in the right everyday direction.The rate at which cryptocurrency market is fast moving is so inspiring and we have a brighter future here.

psikolog

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

♦ SIMDAQ ♦

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

I think in the long term, crypto will start to be used all over the world. Because traditional currencies are not enough for us now. We need something new and this new thing will definitely be a crypto. But could this be bitcoin? We'll see.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

To make crypto survive to long term is to invite family and acquaintance using crypto, because with increasing user then automatically make crypto continue to be actively used and can make the price continue to rise, if the price rise then crypto will popular.

It is a really good idea about the future of cryptocurrency. We all must invite our friends to join to this opportunity. Many people still don't believe in it.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

To make long-term crypto of course there must be regulation, I hope more and more countries make positive regulation about crypto even make crypto as a recognized payment alternative.
Gabus

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

I truly believe that it's up to a person if they are willing to invest to a crypto for a long term investments and more crypto are existing because of it's good to invest your money to get more Profit n to it. Even our investments are not big enough like other people we are just the same investors who are looking for our benefits to the business we enter.
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

I think there is no doubt about that. Surely you will get a good profit. Crypto technology will succeed in capturing mankind in a more modern era and more focused on the internet or technological advancement. I think this will potentially be welcomed better by different countries as a new breakthrough in financial problems / financial systems are useful .
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

If te demands of crypto increases regularly, its life will last longer. So for you to make your coin last longer, must stive to share and educate others to invest in coins cause there are so many coins in the market.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

For this market to develop in the long run, I see the best is that the government will accept this market and control all ICO projects. If this is done then this market will be better developed.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

I think there is no doubt about that. Surely you will get a good profit. Crypto technology will succeed in capturing mankind in a more modern era and more focused on the internet or technological advancement. I think this will potentially be welcomed better by different countries as a new breakthrough in financial problems / financial systems are useful .

Crypto technology will always succeed because people are keep on investing no matter how the market price drop and that is the reason why bitcoins do really have a bright future.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

It is not only crypto but also when everyone talks how crypto will go great in the future you are forgetting that there are bitcoins and ethereums and ripples and dash but there is also scam coins, shit coins, worthless penny stuff, those will go away, those will eventually reach to 1 satoshi per coin and die off. It is really impossible for the bigger coins to not go up and become HUGE, yet you need to check out what you are investing, don't invest into any shady looking coin.
Cryptos are designed to stay with us for longer periods until some other new invention may be replacing it. But honestly no other new invention is on way hence we never need to worry on this.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

I know it is very difficult to survive in the krypto currency competition, beginners like me are just a small fish among the big fish, the chance for survival is still there, I will use every means to survive, until I also grow to be as big as them.
Yes Its difficult because of many people guaranted to joined this kind of online income.This is a competition at the same time a challenge to us to earn for crypto.
yes, the only way to survive in the world of crypto is by developing the products they make. well, and keep the price stable. besides, continuous development will also make the coin last longer.
ndhdiwo234

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:36:22 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.
What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

If there is no transaction, all activities will be repulsed, "whales" or "sharks" do not want that to happen because they will not earn any profit when things stop working.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

For this market to develop in the long run, I see the best is that the government will accept this market and control all ICO projects. If this is done then this market will be better developed.

Indeed, crypto currency market still at early age and its new bussiness. But in just 9 years, cryptocurrency market already stole government attention and make many government panic with bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I am believe in near future government will accept cryptocurrency and make regulation for crypto market. If that happen, cryptocurrency future will be more bright

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

In the 21st century, cryptography plays a major role in the digital life of modern people. Today we are talking about cryptography most often in the context of some kind of technology. How securely personal and financial information is transmitted when we make a purchase on the Internet or look through bank accounts. However, it is far from always possible to understand what consequences the law regulating the sphere of information security will have, even if it is carefully read. Even if you are good at the language in which it is written.
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

I believe that after a certain time bitcoin will be able to become the number 1 currency in the world. Or at least 2nd place. Many banks around the world will issue bitcoins on credit for Fiat currencies. This is where banks can earn. Producing bitcoins will be as miners. And investors will keep bitcoins.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Joshercine

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

I think crypto market will rise few more times in future but there is needed mass adoption, everyday usage like paying for everyday shopping in stationary shops, railway stations etc. The next problems are old people who doesn't understand new technology and is afraid of changes. If this generation will die (i think 10-15 years) the mass adoption should start
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: