Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3667 times)
ntarah langger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:00:51 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

I think that the big fish(banks,corporations,big crypto whales) will always need small fish like us,so they could increase their profits by manipulating the markets.All the newbies,who invested their small savings into crypto just don`t know how to trade and they just follow the crowd.When the prices crash,they just start panic selling and the "big fish" make big profits.I assume that 1 of every 100 traders/investors,can succeed and become a "qualified investor",like you said.All the other 99 just fail.The market just produces more inequality.
the inequality that you mean here, of course happens because of a cause / cause.
yes, they whales can always control the market and we still need small fish.
mutual symbiosis
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:29:12 PM

Actually all trader's make this. if all trader's increase there assets and do trade and buy coin for long time then i hope crypto will go long term. Moreover international biggest country accept electric currency and make this legal then i hope it's possible to be crypto will go long term.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:40:20 PM

Actually all trader's make this. if all trader's increase there assets and do trade and buy coin for long time then i hope crypto will go long term. Moreover international biggest country accept electric currency and make this legal then i hope it's possible to be crypto will go long term.
If coupled with high enthusiasm, it will help crypto to go or last for a long time, because with high enthusiasm it will also make crypto become strong and most likely will make more people to invest in it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

In my opinion in everyday life how a food store can survive until mutual benefit both parties. When crowded buyers and there a project will last long. And vice versa if it's no buyer maybe the store will be destroyed. Just like bitcoin if there are no enthusiasts maybe he will not be prolonged to always exist, but if the enthusiast is always coming will bring the happy news that bitcoin will always exist long.

In my opinion, if their expectations are not met and if in the case of the crypto market does not explode, they may lose their confidence in the crypto and the market may begin to decline. have invested in crypto awaiting good results and too optimistic about their future.
So just wait
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

Crypo is for long term and the blockchain technology is the future of all online transactions and at that it has been design to sustained and fit in to that fact. Bitcoin and most of the other altcoins are design for long term purposes.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:09:28 PM

To make crypto go long term of course the thing that we can do is buy and hold, besides that we must always report positive things about crypto so that many people are curious and become crypto users.
For me we need to make it more usefull, we need to try to make people to use it in more ways, not only buying and hodl we need to do some transactions and moves like that so goverments will find out that they need to make it legal and they need to open us a gate for crypto in our countries.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

For electronic money to go a long way, government governments need to open the door for the bitcoin to circulate. Investors need to know about long-term investment projects so that new bitcoins can develop in the long run.

There are many ways of using bitcoin which can help you to increase your money it doesn’t matter how much you invest and when you spend bitcoin return it with good profit.
It can use in long-term and for future purpose too.
You can buy bitcoins now and hold them for your future it will convert your money into profit
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

To make crypto go long term of course the thing that we can do is buy and hold, besides that we must always report positive things about crypto so that many people are curious and become crypto users.
For me we need to make it more usefull, we need to try to make people to use it in more ways, not only buying and hodl we need to do some transactions and moves like that so goverments will find out that they need to make it legal and they need to open us a gate for crypto in our countries.

It looks promising and I am definitely sure it will be going up in the future and we will look at these prices and laugh how little it is.
However one problem we may face is governments and we can beat that if enough big rich dudes get in. If rich dudes of the world gets into bitcoin than they can lobby to governments to accept coins. If big countries like USA, UK, Canada and what not gets lobbied into accepting coins as a means of payment, other smaller countries will soon follow.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Julasic

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

I can say that you can choose some perspective coins to hold, and it will be good for you. If you will go for some non promissing alternatives, it of course can be a fiasco XD Lips sealed Lips sealed
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

I think cryptocurrencies have entered forever. Of course in distant future 99% of them will disappear or transform in another forms я (for example in banks or financial systems of governments). But they will exist in one form or another, but being much stronger.
It will go long term and there are more surprises in the future. It is hoped that manufacturers as well as early adopters should take further steps. To build the future of electronic money much stronger. Only then will it be possible to go further in the future.
almaaaa

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

Based on my research, I think crypto will grow in long term if we still investing it by aiming high profit and gain more, it is not only bitcoin or crypto currencies that we push but also our self to give more push and work hard on it. Just keep up the good work.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:01:16 AM

I think cryptocurrencies have entered forever. Of course in distant future 99% of them will disappear or transform in another forms я (for example in banks or financial systems of governments). But they will exist in one form or another, but being much stronger.
It will go long term and there are more surprises in the future. It is hoped that manufacturers as well as early adopters should take further steps. To build the future of electronic money much stronger. Only then will it be possible to go further in the future.

I think it is a source of reliable income when crypto will push through and go long term because this decentralized currency were great known by great investors that will evolve its technology by long term adaption.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:42:41 AM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
also has an important role to keep crypto for longer, not only large whales that can sustain crypto. and I think if crypto persists I'm only worried about people who like evil who use cryptocurrency to commit fraud, this is what we need to realize because the more crypto will develop the cheating action will happen by greedy people.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:02:59 AM

Crypto will go long term when the demands will increase regularly since it is also one basis of its value in the market. it is very necessary to share to others about it so that demands will increase and since it will be a trend as money in the future so means it will go a long way.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:12:49 AM

In my opinion the crypto once started in the world it will never end and daily the investors have doing investment while many altcoin are now coming in the market which show the interest in crypto market.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Each person entering the crypto has different tactics, trading for short term and hold potential coin for long term. Which way depends on your financial ability and your purpose when entering this market. Once you have chosen the tactic you are working on, be patient with that, I believe you will have a good investment
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

actually the crypto currency business is very promising in the long run, depending on how far we can maximize the opportunities that are present, government permits are also very influential here can be seen when there is news about government regulations then directly impact the price of crypto currencies
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

Basically, what drives something to continue is a continuous support. Meaning, if there are more and more investors im cryptocurrencies then it will still continue on operating. Be patient and consistent are indeed needed here.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

Yes it is! The cryptocurrencies are for long term investment because I am sure that it will grow more in the future. The boom of the cryptocurrencies are stil happening.
daringkhan30

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

The market has been a bloodbath over the last few months, following an incredible, yet unsustainable, growth in the months before. HODLing has been tough going, and given the current market valuations, a lot of investors have given up and taken their losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: