Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3667 times)
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

You should invest long-term for high value coin as well as long term you can make a concrete plan for us to invest in the long term crypto market. i will invest crypto long term in future
Yes I should  choose to invest in long-term in crypto currency in high value coins cause I believe it will gain high profitable income  that's why many investors choosing long term investment in crypto market.
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

Where is the profit going to come from? Do you really think that blockchain technology can be hijacked by the centralized world?  What are they going to do with it? I don't think any centralized token can run on a decentralized dApp. So your fears are best imaginary.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:33:42 PM

At this time crypto price is going down. But over the next few years crypto price won't gone down. I think it. Price raise and price down this is reality in every market. All year the market will go on this mode.

I do not think that OP wanted to know the results in next few years. He was asking for recovery of current prices and it should not take more than few months in my opinion. Most probably by the end of this year, we will be able to see the peak prices again.

Just one bull run is required with bitcoins to push the rise.
prettymargaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

Crypto will go long term when it truly becomes a critical world currency; to wit, if there'll be a true need for it to buy stuffs, and thus, people will need to buy these digital coins in order to conduct important bits of world commerce. Hence, there must be a proper regulation of it, in order for it to realize its use case and value. Cryptocurrency industry has huge potential. It is already systemic in scale and is capable of handling payment operations. All it needs is to be recognized, legalized and regulated, and it will follow that its value will stabilize. I guess, it's time to admit that we need the government to back it.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:19:12 PM

Crypto will survive because crypto is a technology that has the potential to continue to grow. Crypto is a digital currency that has value as an investment. Because so many benefits exist in crypto, crypto will be able to grow and survive in the long run.
SB16

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

I am sure as long as the demand is still there crypto will still survive and also will still have value.there are so many opportunities that cryptocurrencies open to people they will exist for long long time.crypto will be able to grow and survive in the long run.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:50:08 AM

I am sure that in the long term, the Crypto currency will grow in price. The main thing is not to panic or sell coins if the price falls.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:52:17 AM

You need to be able to analyze the market and understand what coins will rise, and which coins are not promising and you should not waste your time on them.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:18:08 AM

The more the blockchain expands the more crypto expands and new coins and tokens come up in the market so we can see crypto as mainstream technology in the coming months
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?

For me, I foresee that as time goes by, Bitcoin and many of the successful cryptocurrencies in the market would reach a point where it would be a little more stable, somewhat comparable to the stock market we know today. Also, as more and more people would join the masses that already support and use cryptocurrencies, it would widen the community and would make sure that there will be more transactions and evolution crycptocurrencies would be utilized in. Hopefully, it would really be a game changer in the business and investment sector.
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
Of course you need to consider that all the cryptocurrencies are different and while one of them could be greatly beneficial in the long term the other will be just awful.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

In the long term, the crypto-currency market will grow. I think that this revolutionary technology will be introduced into our daily life more and more every year.
I am confident that crypto can go long term if all the investor of all cryptocurrency will continue to invest and if there are more investor will invest for sure crypto can able to go for long term and if many countries will accept crypto it will be more better for all the holders.

dublados

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency that can transfer money country to country, place to place with low momey fee. It can go long term because as we all know, our world is full of technology and bitcoin will affect in this situation. Bitcoin will come up development day by day, month by month, etc.
Crypto market is a unpredictable. We did not know how the value will increase and decrease and as a bitcoiner we can do is wait for the better price of bitcoin. Also, patience is only key that can do right know.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

At this time crypto price is going down. But over the next few years crypto price won't gone down. I think it. Price raise and price down this is reality in every market. All year the market will go on this mode.

Hope, you are right. I wish to see the market that is green, not red. I have invested a lot of money in the cryptocurrencies as soon as they will gain and let the investors earn.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

As the whole thing crypto will successfully enter the future, I believe. But on the other hand wast changes may come to the crypto and it may look really different from todays version.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

In the longer term, I believe the bitcoin price will continue to fall sharply and the crypto market will continue to be bullied and very difficult to recover. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and the market will continue to fall sharply at any time. So I think that this time you should not hold altcoin and long term investment, bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply and you will lose heavily.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:28:51 AM

Actually crypto go long term based on my idea because no one can stopped as of now in crypto because of a strong organization unite and the investors will cooperate the business grow into a popular all over the countries that is my believing crypto will go long term.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:59:35 AM

Maybe not all crypto coin will be long term and could have price forever, many coin although have ico and success on pre sale but also have scam after several month listing on exchange market. just put or invest your money at experience and really coin have price forever.
Of course not all crypto have a future and have a selling price forever, you've seen a coin die because there are no users and demand?
that happens a lot in the crypto market and you have to be careful, thats why not all crypto are suitable for long-term investments
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:06:35 AM

Pretty sure the bulk of the rush to market coins and tokens that we see here will be gone in less than a few years.  Big bad bitcoin is here to stay, and some alts like Digibyte have big pushes behind them but thousands will die off soon.  In the future we will see payments via crypto, paychecks transferred with bitcoin, and real estate transactioins recorded on the blockchain.

In about five years we will all be those early adopters that others look back on with envy. BTCBTCBTC

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
Andreina0107

Activity: 76
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:27:58 AM

Yeah I think in the future there will be bunch of regulation that is going to limited our movement, and let the big player to play in crypto, that is why before this regulation thing we need to become the better and qualify investors, we can't just surrender to the situation without a fight, in the future when regulation already implemented it will be more difficult for small fish to make a move
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: