Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:21:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will crypto go long term?  (Read 3671 times)
facaxmcv5

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:49:45 AM

Crypto is for long term and the blockchain technology is the future of all online transactions and at that, it has been designed to sustain and fit into that fact. Bitcoin and most of the other altcoins are design for long term purposes.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:58:06 AM

In the long term, the crypto-currency market will grow. I think that this revolutionary technology will be introduced into our daily life more and more every year.
I am confident that crypto can go long term if all the investor of all cryptocurrency will continue to invest and if there are more investor will invest for sure crypto can able to go for long term and if many countries will accept crypto it will be more better for all the holders.

Obviously cryptocurrency is really good for long term investment because there are a lot of people today who are using bitcoins and altcoins to sustain their daily needs and most of them are here in this forum.
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:39:20 AM

Just be patient and you will succeed and be able to reinvest your capital in this cryptographic market. At present the market is extremely downturn, the price of coins constantly decreased.
rebeccagreen

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

I think in the long term, crypto will start to be used all over the world. Because traditional currencies are not enough for us now. We need something new and this new thing will definitely be a crypto. But could this be bitcoin? We'll see.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

I think, for the long term crypto will continue to grow and will be increasingly known by many people so that many will start investing in crypto so that investment in crypto will be profitable

Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:49:50 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
I guess they will not be called a big fish without the existence of small fish. The function of big fish would not be realized because we are the greatest contributor to their success. I believe they will allow us because they need us.

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

I am fairly new to the crypto world. During my short time, I have contemplated how crypto will go down over the next few years.

Slowly, over time more regulations will be adopted worldwide. This is not because regulators are scared that people are getting scammed, but because they will start limiting this world from us small fish so the banks and "qualified" investors can tke over. All the large banks will then push their own crypto, and we will be left with nothing.

In my opinion, it is in our best interest to gain enough profit so we will have the funds to become qualified investors, and be able to re-enter the markets through the banks exchanges.

What does everyone else think? Do you think the big fish will continue allowing us to do trading long term, or are our days numbered?
Vellore to think that cryptocurrency can go for many years in the upcoming future because since the cryptocurrencies have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and has gained a lot of potential users who are willing to invest money in them. so there demand among the people has also increased as a result their chances of staying in the market has also increased a lot.
laborrdj

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:23:18 PM

On the off chance that you have had the chance to distinguish this gathering, opened a record and post, I don't think of you as a crypto begginer yet an early adopter. You make utilization of what opportunity you have now, enter a solid altcoin signature battle that will circulate there coin to you, begin working in altcoin now, It will be enormous later. Try not to consider yourself to be a little fish since everyone began from some place. Good fortunes to all clients frightened of anything called "huge fish".
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:43:09 PM

If you hold your crypto in a long term investment you will gain a lot of profits because the more you hold the more you'll get benefits and profits in using it. Crypto will continue to grow up higher because there are many investors of cryptocurrencies and it's very popular nowadays.

Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:19:06 AM

Crypto will go long term and even grow and develop if there are people who will patronize more this industry. Like for examples the investors who uses crypto for their good profit, if there are alot of people patronizing crypto then it will be good and favorable to crypto.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:37:21 PM

I think that the big fish(banks,corporations,big crypto whales) will always need small fish like us,so they could increase their profits by manipulating the markets.All the newbies,who invested their small savings into crypto just don`t know how to trade and they just follow the crowd.When the prices crash,they just start panic selling and the "big fish" make big profits.I assume that 1 of every 100 traders/investors,can succeed and become a "qualified investor",like you said.All the other 99 just fail.The market just produces more inequality.
You are absolutely right, out of the 100 people, only one of them managed the remaining 99 who failed, but their failure brought profits to big fish
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:46:34 PM

I do not think that will be true, because no one knows the future. And I think the market will be more stable and the price of bitcoin will be better.

Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

I think forever. Perhaps it will be banned in some countries, but it will still continue to live. She will still enslave the world My opinion
Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:11:39 PM

Cryptocurrency will be good for long term investment because of its market price that keeps on increasing every time there will be more demand due to the volatility of the market.
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

Investors will view and analyze the MACD indicator to see a long-term buy signal. Long-term investors can buy in here, while short-term investors can try to buy when the price starts fluctuating, because that is where the rate of profit versus risk is most beneficial due to the long-term perspective of Crypto.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

In the long term, the Crypto currency will no doubt grow. Currently, all the charts show that the crypto currency is growing more than falling in price. In addition, the technology on which crypto currencies are based is very promising.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

It is very difficult to rule out now how crypto will do in the long term.  Speaking from the trend we can know that future is fairly okay for bitcoins like currencies.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:27:04 PM

The time will surely come when strict measures will be put in place that scam projects shall be reduced to the barest minimum. Am sure most enthusiasts will be happy with such measures. This could also introduce more  investors to the crypto world.
dandannn

Activity: 242
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:28:29 PM

the price will go up, the price will go down. The important thing is developers are still working on the project. It still has along way to go. Exciting times ahead!
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

We cannot really tell or conclude the future.

We all know that the price is very volatile. It can rise to its maximum value and fall to its minimun one. Thus, it is possible for this crypto procedures to become temporary or to continue performing in our digital society. We all wanted it to become a permanent system however its chance depends of the fluctuation of the price. It also depends on the development of the procedures if it continue to grow and improve its capability to help the community. With that, the government appreciates its importance and allow it proceed in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: