Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] DATAEUM - the first collaborative platform for data generation  (Read 19340 times)
Dataeum (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

Hi! Thank you for your interest Smiley We are more than serious about that - the Dataeum's solution has already been tested in 3 major European cities (London, Paris and Barcelona) and it has proven to be effective and in demand.
The ICO token price will be 1 ETH = 12 000 XDT. If you have any further questions, you may ask the team directly in our Telegram group: https://t.me/dataeum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

Great project, nice idea, hope the best thing comes to the project.
egretia

Your support means everything! Make sure to subscribe to our Telegram chat — https://t.me/dataeum
spaceyback010

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:38:29 PM

hey dev! is there an exact date for the ICO/Pre-ICO already?
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

Hello! Sure, here:

Pre-sale — from July 2 to August 5
Public sale — from August 20 to September 30

Don't miss out!
spaceyback010

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

Hello! Sure, here:

Don't miss out!

thanks! i thought it was a little earlier but that's okay as well
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:57:45 PM

Hello! Sure, here:

Don't miss out!

thanks! i thought it was a little earlier but that's okay as well

We had to change it up a little bit, but this is currently the plan, yes. Are you following us on any platform?
spaceyback010

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:32:33 PM

yeah well i'm in the telegram group i think, maybe twitter too
i believe the project has a future so best of luck to you!
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:56:07 PM

yeah well i'm in the telegram group i think, maybe twitter too
i believe the project has a future so best of luck to you!

We believe that too. Thank you!
newspeakenthusiast

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

where do you guys come from? feels kind of important lol
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

We're based in France, and you?
newspeakenthusiast

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:00:58 AM

haha that's not so important. any chance you need a developer in your team? where do i go for these kind of questions
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:10:33 AM

haha that's not so important. any chance you need a developer in your team? where do i go for these kind of questions

There's a chance we might need one, actually. PM us here or in Telegram
newspeakenthusiast

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:17:12 AM

now, this is why crypto rules. I'll PM you shortly
marchonj

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

Hi dev! The concept seems interesting. Do I get it right that there 2 people involved in the data generation process? Who owns the data then?
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

Hi dev! The concept seems interesting. Do I get it right that there 2 people involved in the data generation process? Who owns the data then?

Hi! Basically, yes.

The collectors who initiate the physical data collection will be offered a priority option to acquire its DOE (data ownership exploitation). If they use it, once the physical data is validated, they will become DOE holders and beneficiaries of the revenues generated by the data exploitation.

On the other hand, if they do not use the option, the DOE will be proposed to the collectors that verified the data.

If none of the collectors use their option, the DOE will become accessible from the marketplace to any XDT token holders.
marchonj

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

Hi! Basically, yes.

The collectors who initiate the physical data collection will be offered a priority option to acquire its DOE (data ownership exploitation). If they use it, once the physical data is validated, they will become DOE holders and beneficiaries of the revenues generated by the data exploitation.

On the other hand, if they do not use the option, the DOE will be proposed to the collectors that verified the data.

If none of the collectors use their option, the DOE will become accessible from the marketplace to any XDT token holders.

Ok, thanks, now I get it! And how can I benefit from this DOE?
unya

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

Hi! I actually like the concept, so good luck to you, guys! But I don't get one thing - you have different ICO details in ANN and in your White Paper. Which one I should trust? Smiley
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

A project with a collaborative platform for data creation, looks interesting and will be a great project, with a team of professionals who will certainly be able to realize the goals of this project. Expect to be a useful project and provide convenience to its users.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

https://i.imgur.com/9hwsclg.jpg
Dear community,
The Dataeum’s team is working hard behind the scenes and we have some exciting news to update you on!

Here are the main highlights:

—  We are happy to announce that blockchain expert Mikhail Zelenin joins our Advisory Board! Having experience as a blockchain architect at Naviaddess and many other successful projects, Mikhail knows better than anyone how to adapt an existing successful business model to blockchain and create the ultimate platform and application that people actually need and want to use. His blockchain expertise will help us to advance Dataeum to a whole new level!

—  Right now our team is completing all the technical aspects for our forthcoming ICO, including KYC procedures and smart-contracts. Soon we’ll publish a new video explaining the technical side of the Dataeum project in each and every detail. Be sure to subscribe to our social media channels not to miss it when it’s live!

—  We are also releasing the new (and final!) version of our White Paper and One Pager early next week! It’s now being updated in terms of ICO details and Dataeum ecosystem description. All the updates will be available on www.dataeum.io and in our social media channels!

—  In case you missed it, Dataeum has got some media coverage lately. The full texts of the recent articles, announcements and reviews are available under the links below:

https://irishtechnews.ie/dataeum-first-blockchain-solution-that-produces-100-accurate-data-through-crowdsourcing/amp
http://www.mtom-mag.com/article5896.html
https://www.cnbcafrica.com/apo/2018/04/12/dataeum-first-blockchain-solution-that-produces-100-accurate-data-through-crowdsourcing
https://cryptocoin.news/icos/ico-review-dataeum-the-first-collaborative-platform-for-data-10565
https://themerkle.com/what-is-dataeum-cryptocurrency

You can find even more of them at our Facebook page!

That’s it for this Weekly Update #3, stay tuned for more news!
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

Hi! I actually like the concept, so good luck to you, guys! But I don't get one thing - you have different ICO details in ANN and in your White Paper. Which one I should trust? Smiley

Hey, thanks! Our White Paper is a little behind on that, we will post a new version of it soon.
The actual dates are the following:

Pre sale — July 2 to August 5
Public sale — August 20 to September 30
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: