Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] DATAEUM - the first collaborative platform for data generation  (Read 19340 times)
Dataeum (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

A project with a collaborative platform for data creation, looks interesting and will be a great project, with a team of professionals who will certainly be able to realize the goals of this project. Expect to be a useful project and provide convenience to its users.

This is heartwarming to read, thank you!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:46:13 PM

Hi dev! The concept seems interesting. Do I get it right that there 2 people involved in the data generation process? Who owns the data then?

Hi! Basically, yes.

The collectors who initiate the physical data collection will be offered a priority option to acquire its DOE (data ownership exploitation). If they use it, once the physical data is validated, they will become DOE holders and beneficiaries of the revenues generated by the data exploitation.

On the other hand, if they do not use the option, the DOE will be proposed to the collectors that verified the data.

If none of the collectors use their option, the DOE will become accessible from the marketplace to any XDT token holders.

Ok, thanks, now I get it! And how can I benefit from this DOE?

As a DOE holder, you're guaranteed to get the remuneration based on the revenues that data generates. This guarantee is obviously coming from the blockchain. Pretty easy, eh?
marchonj

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

Hi dev! The concept seems interesting. Do I get it right that there 2 people involved in the data generation process? Who owns the data then?

Hi! Basically, yes.

The collectors who initiate the physical data collection will be offered a priority option to acquire its DOE (data ownership exploitation). If they use it, once the physical data is validated, they will become DOE holders and beneficiaries of the revenues generated by the data exploitation.

On the other hand, if they do not use the option, the DOE will be proposed to the collectors that verified the data.

If none of the collectors use their option, the DOE will become accessible from the marketplace to any XDT token holders.

As a DOE holder, you're guaranteed to get the remuneration based on the revenues that data generates. This guarantee is obviously coming from the blockchain. Pretty easy, eh?

Hmm, yeah, that sounds pretty promising, but how exactly is this data going to generate revenues?
Brooku

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:40:46 PM

This seems like a great project, let's hope that it will succeed. The team gave me confidence in that department
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

Hi! Basically, yes.

Hmm, yeah, that sounds pretty promising, but how exactly is this data going to generate revenues?

All the generated data when verified becomes available on a decentralized marketplace. From the marketplace, different types of market players, including Maps, Private companies, Urban planning companies and Local authorities will be able to rent this data if they pay the licensing price.
The data ownership exploitation (DOE) will enable you to be retributed on all the income generated by the exploitation (rental) of the data.
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

There was a project with similar names as this one. is there any relationship between this coins and DATAREUM?
What makes different on the name is just a single "R" letter.
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:31:40 PM

This seems like a great project, let's hope that it will succeed. The team gave me confidence in that department

You give the team confidence by saying that as well!
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

There was a project with similar names as this one. is there any relationship between this coins and DATAREUM?
What makes different on the name is just a single "R" letter.

Thee's obviously been a little misundestanding — Dataeum has absolutely nothing to do with this othe poject.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Who are the teams in this project ?
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:19:23 AM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Who are the teams in this project ?

Could you please elaborate your question?
marchonj

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

Hi! Basically, yes.

All the generated data when verified becomes available on a decentralized marketplace. From the marketplace, different types of market players, including Maps, Private companies, Urban planning companies and Local authorities will be able to rent this data if they pay the licensing price.
The data ownership exploitation (DOE) will enable you to be retributed on all the income generated by the exploitation (rental) of the data.

Thanks a lot! I'll definately keep an eye on your project. Good luck, team!
Arrery

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

Just read your Weekly update —  are there any news on Whitepaper release? When can we expect it?
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

Just read your Weekly update —  are there any news on Whitepaper release? When can we expect it?

Hi! Thank you for your interest! The website will be updated today and the final version of White Paper will be available by Wednesday —   please, be sure to join our Telegram group to be the first to know once it’s released: https://t.me/dataeum
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

Hi! Basically, yes.

Thanks a lot! I'll definately keep an eye on your project. Good luck, team!

Many thanks! You can join our Telegram chat (https://t.me/dataeum), if you haven't done it already Wink Our team is always there to answer your questions!
CDECDC

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:37:00 AM

Hi fellows! Interesting idea. Do you plan to use the data yourself (create a map or something)?
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

Hi fellows! Interesting idea. Do you plan to use the data yourself (create a map or something)?

Hi, thank you for feedback! No, Dataeum has no plans to create a map of any kind, but the maps, actually, are one of our target audiences. Once the information is verified it will become available on a decentralized marketplace where it can be rented by different market players including:
1. Maps or mapping and geolocation services use data to complete, update and enrich their services;
2. Companies seeking to complete their BtoB databases for prospecting, listing, mailing, telemarketing, statistics, etc.;
3. Artificial Intelligence services needing access to accurate and updated information to provide autonomous solutions;
4. BtoC services Geo-targeting users in order to promote goods and services;
5. Public services and governments for statistical, census and urban landscape development purposes;
6. And more generally, all individuals using physical data to locate themselves in space and interact with the elements of their environment;
Arrery

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:46:40 AM

Just read your Weekly update —  are there any news on Whitepaper release? When can we expect it?

Hi! Thank you for your interest! The website will be updated today and the final version of White Paper will be available by Wednesday —   please, be sure to join our Telegram group to be the first to know once it’s released: https://t.me/dataeum

Ok, thanks! And do you plan to have the WP translated to other languages? German needed here Wink
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

Ok, thanks! And do you plan to have the WP translated to other languages? German needed here Wink

Yes, we’ll surely have the WP translated into other languages - as soon as I have the details about the German translation, you will be the first to know Wink
MichelMacfly

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

Hey! You say your App will be able to gather the data with 100% accuracy - how do you plan to verify this data?
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

Hey! You say your App will be able to gather the data with 100% accuracy - how do you plan to verify this data?

Hi! Thank you for your question! The collector is the first node of the data generation chain as he is the one initiating the data collection. Then we use Proof-of-Existing Data technology. In simple terms, compares the collected data from two different collectors. If both data match, the data will be considered as valid. If not, the data remains invalid until a further collector validates it.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: