Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] DATAEUM - the first collaborative platform for data generation  (Read 19340 times)
CDECDC

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

Hi fellows! Interesting idea. Do you plan to use the data yourself (create a map or something)?

Hi, thank you for feedback! No, Dataeum has no plans to create a map of any kind, but the maps, actually, are one of our target audiences. Once the information is verified it will become available on a decentralized marketplace where it can be rented by different market players including:
1. Maps or mapping and geolocation services use data to complete, update and enrich their services;
2. Companies seeking to complete their BtoB databases for prospecting, listing, mailing, telemarketing, statistics, etc.;
3. Artificial Intelligence services needing access to accurate and updated information to provide autonomous solutions;
4. BtoC services Geo-targeting users in order to promote goods and services;
5. Public services and governments for statistical, census and urban landscape development purposes;
6. And more generally, all individuals using physical data to locate themselves in space and interact with the elements of their environment;

Yeah, I see - that's good, cause it would be obviously hard to compete with Google maps otherwise
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dataeum (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

Hi fellows! Interesting idea. Do you plan to use the data yourself (create a map or something)?

Hi, thank you for feedback! No, Dataeum has no plans to create a map of any kind, but the maps, actually, are one of our target audiences. Once the information is verified it will become available on a decentralized marketplace where it can be rented by different market players including:
1. Maps or mapping and geolocation services use data to complete, update and enrich their services;
2. Companies seeking to complete their BtoB databases for prospecting, listing, mailing, telemarketing, statistics, etc.;
3. Artificial Intelligence services needing access to accurate and updated information to provide autonomous solutions;
5. Public services and governments for statistical, census and urban landscape development purposes;
6. And more generally, all individuals using physical data to locate themselves in space and interact with the elements of their environment;

Yeah, I see - that's good, cause it would be obviously hard to compete with Google maps otherwise

Yes, as you have rightly noted, we do not regard Google as a competitor - instead, we create our platform as a source of accurate and complete data. So basically, Google would interact with the platform to get the data (as they are currently doing with several data brokers with limited results).
The crowdsourcing is the only proven method to get 100% of any data. And the proof of existing data (meaning verification) is decentralized to optimize the accuracy of the data finally generated.
MichelMacfly

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

Hey! You say your App will be able to gather the data with 100% accuracy - how do you plan to verify this data?

Hi! Thank you for your question! The collector is the first node of the data generation chain as he is the one initiating the data collection. Then we use Proof-of-Existing Data technology. In simple terms, compares the collected data from two different collectors. If both data match, the data will be considered as valid. If not, the data remains invalid until a further collector validates it.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

And who gets the remuneration then?
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:28:31 AM

Hey! You say your App will be able to gather the data with 100% accuracy - how do you plan to verify this data?

Hi! Thank you for your question! The collector is the first node of the data generation chain as he is the one initiating the data collection. Then we use Proof-of-Existing Data technology. In simple terms, compares the collected data from two different collectors. If both data match, the data will be considered as valid. If not, the data remains invalid until a further collector validates it.

A good question indeed Smiley The first collector, who initiated the data generation, will obtain 70% of the collection value. The second collector, who verified
the data, will have the remaining 30%.
MichelMacfly

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

A good question indeed Smiley The first collector, who initiated the data generation, will obtain 70% of the collection value. The second collector, who verified

Well, thanks! I think I’ll read the details in WP
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

Well, thanks! I think I’ll read the details in WP

Great, I’m sure the WP will answer all your questions in each and every detail! Btw we released the updated version of it yesterday - it’s already available in the thread and on the official website dataeum.io

CDECDC

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:53:11 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 03:21:15 PM by CDECDC

Yes, as you have rightly noted, we do not regard Google as a competitor - instead, we create our platform as a source of accurate and complete data. So basically, Google would interact with the platform to get the data (as they are currently doing with several data brokers with limited results).
The crowdsourcing is the only proven method to get 100% of any data. And the proof of existing data (meaning verification) is decentralized to optimize the accuracy of the data finally generated.

Ok, got it! Thnx
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:25:35 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 09:14:33 AM by Dataeum

https://i.imgur.com/rKHDdPn.jpg

It’s Friday and that means it’s high time to read about Dataeum’s progress for the past week.

More ways to keep you updated - Dataeum Announcement Channel
We’ve been asked a lot, whether we have an announcement only channel in Telegram, and as your convenience means a world to us - now we have it!
So, please, join in —  https://t.me/Dataeum_News

Expanding the Team: Advisory Board
We are proud to announce a new addition to our Advisory Board!
Meet Ian Scarffe —  serial entrepreneur, investor and consultant with business experience from around the world.
A leading expert in Bitcoin, Blockchain and Crypto industries, Ian is at the very heart of revolutionizing the financing industry across the globe and currently consults and advises for a range of multi-million dollar companies. We are really proud to have him on board!

The updated version of White Paper and One Pager are now live!
You may check them out on the official website www.dataeum.io or under the links below:
https://dataeum.io/one-pager.pdf
https://dataeum.io/white-paper.pdf
Please, be sure to note the new ICO details —  ICO dates are now the following:
Pre-Sale: July 2, 2018 - August 5, 2018
Main Sale: August 20, 2018 - September 30, 2018

New Partners: Naviaddress
We are glad to announce our partnership with Naviaddress —  an innovative system of addressing any place and any object with simple numbers. Together with Naviaddress we’ll be able not only to generate 100% accurate data about places and objects that have never appeared on any map before, but also assign a fully functional address to them by just sharing a link. That’s what we call a data revolution!

More great news are yet to come! Please, be sure to join our official Telegram community: https://t.me/dataeum

Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:10:36 AM

i read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project,hope to invest it a little.a lot of potential is here for these project
Dataeum (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:18:17 PM

i read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project,hope to invest it a little.a lot of potential is here for these project

Hi! That's really motivating Smiley thank you very much! If you want to keep up with all the news and updates, please, join our Telegram group: https://t.me/dataeum
Humulus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:58:41 PM

to my regret, even after visiting your site, I never got information about what your main goal is and how you will achieve it?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Humulus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

and? Nobody will answer? as I see, the manager often happens online and writes messages. or do I just have to wait?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

and? Nobody will answer? as I see, the manager often happens online and writes messages. or do I just have to wait?

My apologies, I think your message got missed in the hand over, AmaZix now answers questions here. I am so sorry you have had to wait for so long for an answer, let me see if I can help Smiley

Dataeum is a blockchain-based platform which uses crowdsourcing to enable the collection of 100% of all global physical data (such as stores, gas stations, traffic signs) anywhere in the world, with 100% accuracy.
It does this throughout a mobile app and by using a distributed workforce of “collectors” who are incentivised in XTD tokens to submit physical data. Once validated, thanks to a decentralized collection verification process, the data is accessible on a Marketplace.

So, in short,

The teams main goal is have accurate data of physical things in our physical world, they plan to achieve this by using XTD tokens as rewards for people collecting this data and keeping it as up to date as possible.

I hope this has helped Smiley
Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

Keeping you up to date with all the important stuff – here comes yet another Weekly Update!  ✨

If you missed the key ICO details post, kindly brush up on them and get your savings ready:
▪️ Pre sale start:  July 2, 2018
▪️ Minimum contribution during Pre-Sale: 1 ETH / 0.05 BTC / 500 USD
Don’t lose your chance to get up to 30% bonus!

We're also pleased to inform you that we have started working with Ian Scarffe on Dataeum’s communication strategy!  The latest addition to our Advisory Board, Ian  is a leading expert in Bitcoin, Blockchain and Crypto industries. Have no doubt that our collective work is already bearing fruit for Dataeum.

Aside from that, we're up to something extremely important: a team of qualified professionals over at Blockpulse are auditing the smart contract to make sure it's going to be unbreakable when the time comes. And you should know, they will make sure of that.

For those who wonder about the Bounty program  (there are quite a few of you, aren't there?), we're going to announce more details very, very soon... You might want to pay a visit to Bountyhive in the nearest future. This much we can say.

In case you missed it, the exclusive interview with top ICO advisor and blockchain expert Simon Cocking is already in our blog! Be sure to check it out 👉 https://medium.com/dataeum/exclusive-interview-with-simon-cocking-top-ico-advisor-and-blockchain-expert-9b08ddd2b1a7

Keep your attention to our Telegram, folks. https://t.me/dataeum
And don't forget to ask your questions! 😇👍
Shoshi91

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:51:02 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 05:33:35 AM by Shoshi91

Hello Dataeum Community! 👋🏻👋🏻👋 Cheesy

10 facts about BigData that you should know as the week comes to an end. 🙌🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Wherever you go in 2018, there are things you won’t get away from. One of them is, undoubtedly, Big Data. Sure, the name itself doesn’t sound like something understandable, or rather it doesn’t make a lot of sense. But what if it actually does? Here are top 10 facts about it you should definitely know:

👉🏻 Big Data is literally Big Data: McKinsey defines big data as referring to “datasets whose size is beyond the ability of typical database software tools to capture, store, manage and analyze”.
👉🏻 Big Data is top priority for business companies: for a typical Fortune 1000 company, just a 10% increase in data accessibility will result in more than $65 million additional net income.
👉🏻 Facebook stores, accesses, and analyzes 30+ Petabytes of user generated data - Facebook users send on average 31.25 million messages and view 2.77 million videos every minute.
👉🏻 Big Data Could Add 6 Million Jobs to U.S. Economy
👉🏻 Big Data is not only about businesses: the London Olympic authorities were using Big Data to enhance traffic conditions.
👉🏻 Big Data could save your life - with Big Data, doctors are able to assess the effectiveness of therapies and match patients with suitable trials.
👉🏻 Decoding the human genome originally took 10 years to process; now it can be achieved in one week.
👉🏻 The amount of unstructured data is growing rapidly - every 2 days we create as much data as we did from the beginning of time until 2003
👉🏻 Bad data or poor data quality costs US businesses $600 billion annually.
👉🏻 Governments use Big Data too - the Obama administration has invested $200 million in big data research projects.

Whether you like it or not, Big Data is taking root in our lives pretty fast. About time to take control of your Data with DATAEUM. 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
Angel_AmaZix

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

Hello Dataeum Community!
Great words from a great mind for us today.
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:18:52 AM

10 facts about BigData that you should know as the week comes to an end. 🙌🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Wherever you go in 2018, there are things you won’t get away from. One of them is, undoubtedly, Big Data. Sure, the name itself doesn’t sound like something understandable, or rather it doesn’t make a lot of sense. But what if it actually does? Here are top 10 facts about it you should definitely know:

👉🏻 Big Data is literally Big Data: McKinsey defines big data as referring to “datasets whose size is beyond the ability of typical database software tools to capture, store, manage and analyze”.
👉🏻 Big Data is top priority for business companies: for a typical Fortune 1000 company, just a 10% increase in data accessibility will result in more than $65 million additional net income.
👉🏻 Facebook stores, accesses, and analyzes 30+ Petabytes of user generated data - Facebook users send on average 31.25 million messages and view 2.77 million videos every minute.
👉🏻 Big Data is not only about businesses: the London Olympic authorities were using Big Data to enhance traffic conditions.
👉🏻 Big Data could save your life - with Big Data, doctors are able to assess the effectiveness of therapies and match patients with suitable trials.
👉🏻 Decoding the human genome originally took 10 years to process; now it can be achieved in one week.
👉🏻 The amount of unstructured data is growing rapidly - every 2 days we create as much data as we did from the beginning of time until 2003
👉🏻 Governments use Big Data too - the Obama administration has invested $200 million in big data research projects.

Whether you like it or not, Big Data is taking root in our lives pretty fast. About time to take control of your Data with DATAEUM. 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

DATAEUM will be a big project and it has gained the trust of Obama, a new motivation to join here. It will be a good achievement for the future.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
ammolv

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:16:06 AM

DATAEUM will be a big project and it has gained the trust of Obama, a new motivation to join here. It will be a good achievement for the future.

Most definitely, this project has all the makings to be revolutionary in this space!
hnoy92

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:05:59 AM

are you serious about this ?
"collection of 100% of any physical data anywhere in the world with a 100% accuracy"

anyway, what will the crowdsale price from this project ?

Yeah! The team have already tested and licensed their model in the past; check section 3.1 of the whitepaper. In Paris, Barcelona and London they had an extremely high rate of accuracy. With their new proof of existing data, proof of constant data, and proof of trust, the team are putting everything in place to get as close to 100% as possible.

During the crowdsale, which starts 20th August, 1 ETH = 12 000 XDT tokens.

Check out the whitepaper here if you wish: https://dataeum.io/white-paper.pdf
Angel_AmaZix

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

EU General Data Protection Regulation: what does it mean for data market?  🤔

Starting May 25, all 28 EU nations will be applying the General Data Protection Regulation, which sets new rules for how companies manage and share personal data. It only applies to EU citizens’ data, but the global nature of the internet means that nearly every online service is affected.

Let’s see how: 👀

1)  Any entity “processing” personal data by collecting it, storing it or disseminating it, shall follow these rules.
2)  The GDPR applies to what the EU has determined to be “personal data” - that which can be linked to a person. By the way, it means that Dataeum, dealing with the physical data generation, is outside the scope of this regulation.
3)  Companies will have to post clear notices for users and get their “unambiguous” consent to collect data. No hidden “OK” buttons, no “terms and conditions” that must be agreed to, no collection of data on children under the age of 16.
4)  It’s going to cost firms ~$500K/$1M.
5)  Companies with 250+ employees will have to hire a data protection officer responsible for making sure the rules are followed.
6)  Non-compliance will cost up to €10M in fines, or 2% of annual worldwide revenue.
7)  Consumers will have free access to the data collected on them and more information on how it’s being used. Data will be destroyed when it is no longer needed for the original task.
Cool  Companies will need to make sure that the existing data adheres to new protocols.

What do you think about the GDPR? Share your opinion with us in our Telegram chat! 👉  https://t.me/dataeum
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: