Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:26:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] DATAEUM - the first collaborative platform for data generation  (Read 19340 times)
cautusce

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:56:00 PM

the team of this plan is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency .. Good luck fellows.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hendoboxing

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:02:48 PM

Greetings Dataeum community! 🙌

Every day, billions of "flow data" are passively generated by users: browsing behaviour, online purchases, opinions on forums and so on.

What do we have to do with it? Find out in the latest post: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1828324593948177&id=1605497709564201

#data #bigdata #flowdata #blockchain #marketplace #token
Hendoboxing

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

With a 20-fold increase in growth by 2025, sharing economy and crowdsourcing will represent a real alternative to the traditional labour market. Combined with the rise of artificial intelligence and robotization, it will result in millions of job losses.

Dataeum’s global community will represent a reference in crowdsourcing and will progressively open its community’s role to all public and private players.

From the marketplace, various market players and recruiters will have the possibility to directly interact with the community’s members for specific missions. They will be able to specify their needs (type of mission, duration, remuneration) and target a specific type of profiles within the marketplace.

The "quality score" will also make it possible to sort potential participants by their confidence level.

The community's role extension to services other than those related to data generation will also make it possible to attract a wider audience.
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

The concept appears to use tech that does exist and adds a DLT foundation for data verification. Overall, a good concept. Good luck to the team in the delivery.
Hendoboxing

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

Hello Dataeum fans!👋🏻

Let’s face it, sometimes it can be tough to keep up with all these new words floating around. Want to catch up on the latest? Check this out: https://t.co/HMWrwDmIsS

Do you know something we don’t? Share with us the lingo you came to know in the comments!
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

Dataeum is a blockchain-based platform which uses crowdsourcing to enable the collection of 100% of all global physical data (such as stores, gas stations, traffic signs) anywhere in the world, with 100% accuracy.
Pamela Perry

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
Hendoboxing

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:00:18 PM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
Yes Pamela, and here it is https://twitter.com/dataeum
Marquez-Michael

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

The team doing their best for the project, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the business will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I am sure they just do what's best for the idea.
Shoshi91

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:17:37 AM

Hey Pamela Smiley the team plan to listing 1/2 months after the end of the ICO Smiley

The team doing their best for the project, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the business will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I am sure they just do what's best for the idea.

Thanks for the support! Smiley
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:53:08 AM

Will collecting data from these establishments not jeopardize the privacy of the data to be collected? Should the Mobile Application be installed in each establishments to be collected the physical data?
Shoshi91

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:41:49 AM
Merited by Vinylriff (1)

Will collecting data from these establishments not jeopardize the privacy of the data to be collected? Should the Mobile Application be installed in each establishments to be collected the physical data?

Dataeum is dealing with the physical data generation, thus no personal data is collected. It's like the data that is being used for Google Maps.

The mobile app doesn't have to be installed in the establishment of the physical location whose data that you are collecting. Anyone can participate in the collection and verification of the data as long as they have the mobile app.
Data is collected through the mobile application and validated in a 2 step process:
◉ Collector 1: first data input
◉ Collector 2: data verification

Each collector receives a quality score to maintain a high level of reliability. The verified data is then made accessible on the decentralized marketplace and regularly updated to keep it accurate.

Feel read to read in more detail in the whitepaper here, on pg 13: https://www.dataeum.io/white-paper.pdf
Hendoboxing

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

Hello there, Dataeum Fans! 🙌

If you crave for the updates from the team, we can help you out. This one is massive — we offer you to take a look at the beta 2.0 version of the Dataeum App we are working on. 🚀

It’s shaping up really nice, smooth and convenient to use. We can’t wait to share it with you, but, as the saying goes, all in due time.✨

Find screenshots in the picture below and tell us what you think! 👀

#data #dataeum #app #application #beta
KyleO

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:04:56 PM

Hi
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

Great that it has a working product and user base, strong team and advisors. I'd like to see further work to innovate the model past a "pay the contributors" and "sell on a market place".
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

I think this project has lost of potential and this could certainly be one to keep an eye on. The team got a lot of good reviews in the decentralized market Token presales
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:57:25 AM

Hello there, Dataeum Fans! 🙌

If you crave for the updates from the team, we can help you out. This one is massive — we offer you to take a look at the beta 2.0 version of the Dataeum App we are working on. 🚀

It’s shaping up really nice, smooth and convenient to use. We can’t wait to share it with you, but, as the saying goes, all in due time.✨

Find screenshots in the picture below and tell us what you think! 👀

#data #dataeum #app #application #beta
I think You guys showed us your commitment and performance.I see how your platform is booming.Now I have no doubt that this platform will be fully operational.So I'm waiting for more good news about the development.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

Cryptocurrencies offer us the opportunity to get our money to have functionality so this could be further iterated to a truly game-changing level. Good luck guys!
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

How are you doing, Dataeum Community? 👋👋

Check out another episode of the F.A.Q from the Dataeum team!

Take a look at it on the team's Medium page here 👇👇

https://medium.com/@dataeum/f-a-q-part-xvi-9d441512107d

#data #bigdata #crowdsourcing #blockchain #faq
RoelTe

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

Doing some events in a particular place is a great thing to do in order the this business will become more popular and also can attract new investors who is very interesting to invest in the said business. It'sa great promotion to the project because many will join and become curious about it. I am very confident that it will be more successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: