Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: where to sell tokens?  (Read 4892 times)
tusherk800

Activity: 188
Merit: 70

TAU COIN

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:54:13 AM

Hi, rather than looking for big turn over, you should care about security and safety of your token. Some exchange become hacked by hacker. So, you may loss your token.
I will recommend you to go to coin market capital & Binance to sell token. And of course your token must be listed there.
Thanks.

★ TAU COIN ★
TAU - A server-less unblockable blockchain messenger
WEBSITETelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:06:32 AM

I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
I think for this all the better you can come exchange youbet, because they have a large enough turnover of various coins, I personally recommend it for everyday use
Go to an exchange site that has the higher volume in market but before to sell make it sure you're already adopt the flows in market and have already a good strategies in this technology. DDEX and Yobit are one of the famous exchange site by traders.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:02:02 AM

I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
if the token is erc20, you can do that in etherdelta / forkdelta. because the exchange can do the activity of buying or selling (You can buy or sell with unofficial status on these exchange) without having to wait for the token listing.
but remember, the selling price in both exchanges is below the price when we buy at ico.
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:46:38 AM

You can stay at telegram annoucement their project and they will give info about where they listing token..or you can look at their social media from developer..usualy their give info about project and coin listing..

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
heleina

Activity: 588
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

There are many exchanges now.But it also depends of your token.Where it is listed. Some of the tokens not listed in other exchanger thats why you should visit your telegram or website for you to know your exchanger.
Gras

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:56:13 AM

Go to the website https://coinmarketcap.com/ There is comprehensive information about each coin. Including exchanges where you can sell and buy coins.

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:00:54 AM

Forkdelta or Etherdelta is the easiest way to sell your tokens. But sometimes there is low buy order at that exchanges.
Other option, you can try token store or idex.market

kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

It is not always a desire to come up with opportunities, because not a bunch of coins are traded on one burger, as a rule, each coin is traded on different exchanges to find out go into the telegrams of this project and there should be an announcement where this coin is traded!
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

it depends on the token listed from what exchange site. usually most of the tokens that we have can be sold on etherdelta site but if your token is not listed in etherdelta of course you can not sell it in etherdelta and you should find information about sales site of token that you have and you can find information in here https://coinmarketcap.com

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Belozerov85

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

If you have received tokens from bounty then often these tokens are not yet traded on the exchange. Read the official news from the team that conducted the ICO. They will write on what exchange their coin will be traded.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

Most tokens are exchangeable even before official laisting on exchanges. The likes of forkdelta, etherdelta and Idex does that. you can always check if yoor token are trading already on these exchanges
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:22:05 AM

You need to look for exchanges, where these tokens are traded. If you token is on  coinmarket, you find exchanges there, where these tokens are traded.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

it depends on the token listed from what exchange site. usually most of the tokens that we have can be sold on etherdelta site but if your token is not listed in etherdelta of course you can not sell it in etherdelta and you should find information about sales site of token that you have and you can find information in here https://coinmarketcap.com
It is better not sell in ED if it is already listed from other exchanger site cause they are low buying than of the others. But for safety precautions of being hack, you check the sites fcarefully if it is secured and not only a phishing sites before doing trades.
tyson777

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

it depends on the token you hold listed in which market I think you better join in grub telegramnya to find out which market registered.all tokens can be sold in ED and FD for an easier market may be in binance, kucoin and hitbtc there is a good market because it has a high trading volume.
Persiville

Activity: 144

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

It is better not sell in ED if it is already listed from other exchanger site cause they are low buying than of the others. But for safety precautions of being hack, you check the sites fcarefully if it is secured and not only a phishing sites before doing trades.

It isn't that easy on ED dude. Since he is a newbie i know it will be comllicated for him to use ED, but instead before selling you should probably check where did you coin has been listed. I have heard so many references and have seen some of them stated here. That is the least thing you will do then next you should follow the procedure and read more articles on how to sell just be csreful just like what this guy have said.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
nguyenduyen25

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

Tokens can be sold on the stock exchange. If you do not know what that is. Finance, Bitrix, Polonies On these large exchanges you can sell your tokens.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

Depending on the type of token you are selling, if the token you were selling is erc20 on ethereum platform, there are many decentralised exchange that would allow you to add tge contract of your token and you can start trading immediately!

bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

You can read in the thread where you get your reward token, read on where eXchanges your tokens get listed. Then choose where sites is the biggest bid then you can sell it there.Or you can choose the easiest way to sell it if you have an account in that exchange sites.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

You can sell your tokens in the market or stock exchange but it will still depend on the token you are selling. Because every token has its own exchange, not all the tokens are listed in all exchangers.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

Tokens can be sold on the stock exchange. If you do not know what that is. Finance, Bitrix, Polonies On these large exchanges you can sell your tokens.
Unfortunately, you have remixed all the name of the crypto exchanges you have mentioned. Just in case, It is not finance but binance, bitriz = bittrex and Polonies is Poloniex. You do not have to comment if you simply cannot get it right. Tokens are usually listed on various exchanges and it could not be any of those as there are so many other exchanges, but CMC is always the easy way out while trying to look for where they are listed.

The best practice is to sell the tokens where each token is listed. Etherdelta and idex such sites are doing very cheaply trade.
Both ethderdelta and idex and the recent one forkdelta are cheaper as they are decentralized exchanges. I guess we need some extra complications like sometimes waiting for network confirmations with lower fee. Other than that, decentralized exchanges are best way to trade tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: