Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: where to sell tokens?  (Read 4892 times)
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

You can't easily sell the tokens that you have, because you have to know the tokens you have in which exchange, so my advice if you want to sell them is better you join in the token community first, like telegram, twitter or facebook and look for information about the token in which exchange, because each token has a different exchange.
yes, you are right dude.because not every tokens/coins when they listed in market directly appear on coinmarketcap.so by joining in their telegram group we could update important announcement there.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GetRich
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
The best varinat is on the stock exchange. You can find a stock exchange on the coinmarketcap website of any coin that is in the rating. I do not see any problems at all.

raveldoni

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

I am sure that not all your coins somewhere bargain. And if bargain, then not at all exchanges. You need to learn at what exchange there is auction on each of your coins and already from them to vibirat where to sell.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:10:17 PM

First time you should use decentralized exchange It, Forkdelta, Idex etc. After that you can use centralized exchange.
I agree with you. It seems to me that decentralized exchanges are much more reliable than centralized exchanges. I trust the decentralized exchanges more and sell most of the tokens to Forkdelta.
Decentralized exchange more easy but not secure. Centralized exchange always secure if you on two step verification. I don't like decentralized exchange because I need to share my private wallet address where my others token are in the risk.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:18:40 PM

Decentralized exchange more easy but not secure. Centralized exchange always secure if you on two step verification. I don't like decentralized exchange because I need to share my private wallet address where my others token are in the risk.
Using decentralized exchange sometime feels ridiculous, when we have to enter our private key when starting to use it. It's really not recommended, if there is an option to sell tokens in centralized exchange, I think it's better to sell them there unless it's a new exchanges.
delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

you can sell your tokens in a cryptocurrency exchange. there are so many exchanges with quite a friendly transaction fees and hopefully they will have your token trading there. Juts look up coinmarketcap and see if your token is trading there and click market to know the exact exchange where it is trading.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:29:03 PM

To sell tokens, it has to be listed on exchanges. With ERC-20 tokens which running on Ethereum network, you can try to sell on etherdelta or forkdelta through its contract

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

If the token is not on coinmarketcap, you should use the exchange etherdelta . There are trading almost everything , even the little-known tokens. The prices there are sometimes very low, but the chance that you will get your tokens for money is very high. I think that for those who wish to quickly sell their tokens is the best option.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Skortish

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

Have not really tried out so much of exchanges but i can attest that selling on either of coinmarketcap or crex24 would yield youba great turnover.
crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

Crypto currency exchanges are the best place to sell your alts. But you should be careful, about your choice. Binance, Huobi, Kucoin, Bitforex are all great. But if you want to use a peer-to-peer exchange, you can visit forkdelta or etherdelta.
Igopraise

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

Are you tired of holding your tokens? You wana sell them.
Checked out crex24, thats a good exchange. As far as your token is listed on the exchanged, you can exchange them for cool cash.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

To sell your tokens that you have gotten from bounty and airdrop then you would have to follow the team and the project to find out when and where the coins get listed so you can sell your coins. Most of the time the tokens are only listed on small exchanges which can make them hard to find which is where interacting the team comes in handy so you can always be informed of the places that they are listed on
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

not all tokens are in the same market I think you can see where you have token market, because I think all tokens have their way to list to different markets. You might be able to see information about the list of tokens in which market first. so first you have to see which market is entered by the token you have.
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

sell your token where they are listed,
and do not forget to ask a telegram for your many questions. also recommended to our token listed is Coingecko
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

You can only sell the tokens that you have on the exchanges that they are listed on and with new tokens they are mostly listed on smaller exchanges since they are easier to get on before they can get on big exchanges. This is why it is always important to follow a project even after the bounty is done, that is the way that you can be sure where you can sell the tokens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
If you don't really know where to trade your tokens or where it was listed then it is better to search it in coinmarketcap, in this way you can easily detect where you gonna sell your tokens because they coinmarketcap provides the info about the tokens or coins , if it is listed there. I fit is not listed in CMC, then it is better if you ask in their telegram channel/s where it is available for trading.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

There are too many sites where you can sell your altcoins,btc and etc but you should try explore where to sell your coins and more.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

Just go to coinmarketcap and see the list of exchanges that trades your tokens.  Usually you can check on fordelta if you are dealing with tokens that are not listed in coinmarketcap.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

if you talk about ethereum tokens,,
you can sell your tokens at etherdelta or forkdelta, also idex.market
all of the dex above are for ethereum tokens only my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

Today there are a lot of exchanges that are engaged in exactly this kind of activity, but I don’t understand why all the same people now don’t think that it would be best to use decentralized exchanges, such as IDEX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: