Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iSpace SHA256 Mining Pool Support Thread  (Read 20000 times)
Marty19 (OP)

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 01:18:21 PM

iSpace Mining Pools welcomes BattleCoin into its portfolio at http://bcx.ispace.co.uk

Other SHA256 coins available at http://ispace.co.uk

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 05:34:47 PM

iSpace Mining Pools welcomes FastCoinSHA into its portfolio at http://fss.ispace.co.uk

Other SHA256 coins available at http://ispace.co.uk

Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 12:12:49 AM

iSpace Mining SHA256 Pools - Mining Fee's now 0% and Transaction Fee's 0% for the rest of January so why not try us out at http://ispace.co.uk

Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 09:46:04 AM

iSpace SnowCoin Mining Pool has been restarted at http://snc.ispace.co.uk

Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 09:39:52 AM

Apologies for being quiet over the past few days but I have been migrating all of our mining pools over to much more powerful servers required to accommodate the increase in demand we have received since more of our coins made it onto the Cryptsy exchange.

As a goodwill gesture for any disruption caused, we will be continuing our 0% fee offer right through the month of February.

Thanks for your continued support.

Marty
 Grin

Zouhannes

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:18:14 AM

Hey! Could you add Globe Crypto? (GLB)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=360255.0

http://www.globecrypto.com

Corgi Corgi Coin Corgi
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:29:21 PM

Any idea why the osc dashboard page is blank from an i device - same on both iPad and iPhone.  Can't login or anything.  Works fine using IE on a Win PC (all I have to test with).

All other (non ispace) websites seem fine.
Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 09:52:43 AM

Any idea why the osc dashboard page is blank from an i device - same on both iPad and iPhone.  Can't login or anything.  Works fine using IE on a Win PC (all I have to test with).

All other (non ispace) websites seem fine.

I'll look into it ...

Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:16:10 PM

Hi mate, i have an ASC cash out that is stuck, could you please release or cancel it.

Rgds

Ratters
Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 08:17:00 AM

Hi mate, i have an ASC cash out that is stuck, could you please release or cancel it.

Rgds

Ratters

The only transaction I can see on your account seems ok and can be seen on the block explorer. If this is still a problem then please PM me the details of the stuck transaction. Thanks.

Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:39:33 AM

I mate, the cash out was actioned late last night thanks.

I now have a problem with ZET payouts. no payout since 7pm last night. i have confirmed blocks but no ZET.

Rgds

Ratters
macdadon34

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:07:16 AM

CTM pool appears to be down
Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 09:23:40 AM

CTM pool appears to be down

Pool has been restarted.

pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:51:10 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 05:44:11 AM by pgbit

The Continuum confirmations are taking a while, just joined the pool though, how long do confirmations take? Is the pool functioning ok? Just checking...
ed. OK coming through fine now.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 05:45:35 PM

With regards to the new iSpace website at ispace.co.uk......

We will be adding block and round statistics in the next 24-48 hours so please bear with us.

As for the workers; there is no need to set them up in advance like you did in the past. When connecting to a pool just ensure the login you use is prefixed with your UserName, the suffix can be anything as can the password, e.g -u dustymonkey.worker -p x

Finally, the dropdown list in the Add Pool option does not include pools you already have signed up for in the past as these need to be added via the Link to Existing Account option in order to keep your transaction history. Any new pools or pools you have not used before can be added via Add Pool.

We hope the new site will make life easier in the long run but users only having a single login for all of our pools. If there any features you would like to see added then feel free to get in touch or post here.

Marty

frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 07:46:59 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 09:10:10 PM by frankenmint

We will be adding block and round statistics in the next 24-48 hours so please bear with us.

As for the workers; there is no need to set them up in advance like you did in the past. When connecting to a pool just ensure the login you use is prefixed with your UserName, the suffix can be anything as can the password, e.g -u dustymonkey.worker -p x

Finally, the dropdown list in the Add Pool option does not include pools you already have signed up for in the past as these need to be added via the Link to Existing Account option in order to keep your transaction history. Any new pools or pools you have not used before can be added via Add Pool.

We hope the new site will make life easier in the long run but users only having a single login for all of our pools. If there any features you would like to see added then feel free to get in touch or post here.

Marty

I just found you, AWESOME...does this use stratum or Getwork?

I'm guessing getwork:  I have a bitfury full kit pointed at 21coin and its only pulling 240-260 from your pool stats but my local stats clock it at 450...what gives  Undecided

Edit:  okay I saw it shoot up to 500 then back down to 350 so I'm guessing that its going to vary wildly.  Still though, this is getwork right?  Seems like stratum gets close to spot on with my hashrate or +-  3 percent of my local hashrate.  I could have possibly been staring at the pool stats too soon, seems like you need to wait 30 minutes for the hashrate to reach its peak when switching pools or powering on your rigs.

bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:38:48 PM

website changed today and I can't login.

I get "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet."

my miner is pointed to ispace and mines continuously

O_o
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:10:40 PM

"website changed and I can't login"

same same here

all subdomains route to index page

just in case my advice is to NOT login with any account holding large coin balance ... this smells a bit fishy

I tried registering a new account ... no confirmation email was sent to me ... so yet again ... this smells a bit fishy

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 06:03:48 PM

iSpace Mining Pools are now up and running on a single combined website ( http://ispace.co.uk ) that lets you setup and monitor any of our SHA256 mining pools using a single login. Most of our users have now moved across and are successfully using the new format after syncing all of their old separate accounts into one.

As usual, change is not always easily accepted but with this move we have now streamlined our mining process and reduced the machine overhead that running individual site used.

We will be looking to make improvements to the site in due course and welcome any constructive suggestions our users may have.

We appreciate that some of you were not aware of the new website before todays move but we have  posted notices on various forums, twitter (@iSpacePools) and on each of individual pool websites in advance but realise we could still have communicated this change a little better. Apologies for this.

Finally, all of our pools continue to run with Zero Fees but we do appreciated the donations that some of you have setup on the Payouts page, these do all help cover the costs in running the site and really are appreciated.

Thanks for your continued support.
Marty

Marty19 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 06:06:30 PM

Marty

I just found you, AWESOME...does this use stratum or Getwork?

I'm guessing getwork:  I have a bitfury full kit pointed at 21coin and its only pulling 240-260 from your pool stats but my local stats clock it at 450...what gives  Undecided

Edit:  okay I saw it shoot up to 500 then back down to 350 so I'm guessing that its going to vary wildly.  Still though, this is getwork right?  Seems like stratum gets close to spot on with my hashrate or +-  3 percent of my local hashrate.  I could have possibly been staring at the pool stats too soon, seems like you need to wait 30 minutes for the hashrate to reach its peak when switching pools or powering on your rigs.

All of our pools do support stratum. The hash rates on our site are estimates based on the number of shares yours miners are submitting over a 10 minute period and are really more of an indication than gospel. Your mining software will always be more accurate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: