Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And we have a lift off!  (Read 714 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

It's not a lift for me. Any bitcoin price that is below $ 15,000 is a recovery. That's why I'm not happy. The price of bitcoin has just started its recovery. This was to be expected. I do not exclude the fact that there will be some further decline in prices. But stable growth can be expected only in the second half of the year.

I hope that all coins will continue to recovery especially the bitcoin price. In this happen the market are in the green and many people in the crypto world are starting again to invest more.

It's good to see how the market is getting green. This can be a good signal for investors. I hope it's upward trend will remain for a longer time and also alcoins will recover.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
topchiiy86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

Even the whole market is green now I still trade with caution. Usually such growth is justified by some good news, but in the current situation there're no big news that can affect the market so much. So this pump can still be temporary, though I hope that we're really seeing a bull market now.
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

This is probably the start of the bull season as the crypto market is now recovering from the massive drop that occured. I am hopeful that prices will accelerate for the next months to come especially for bitcoin and eth.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

Many investors and traders in anticipation of the growth of the market crypto-currency.Analysts predict that the growth of the crypto currency will occur in May and June. In anticipation of a miracle)

Many Alts have already grown x2 over the past two weeks, capitalization has grown by 100+ billion, your analysts are a little late with the forecast

Badjasman

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

Looks like a clear lift off to me, new market cycle is starting! I almost forgot what the color green looked like.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

After big correction and dips i think we can easily sense reversal from here most of coins are already showing breakout that is very encouraging for holders and investors.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kabilie

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

My body is reaaaaady, and so seems my portfolio to be.

Still way off on ATH numbers but it's getting there again!
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

In any case, the fall will soon end (it simply has to end, because there is no eternal fall). And after that, there will be a steady growth. I want to believe that it is now the beginning of sure growth. Time will tell.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

This is probably the start of the bull season as the crypto market is now recovering from the massive drop that occured. I am hopeful that prices will accelerate for the next months to come especially for bitcoin and eth.
Yes! Were definitely on our way to success, this is really start of bull market season. Our patience in waiting had been resulting to a possitive outcome. Investors were holding their coins and we should still keep on convincing others not to sell yet because it will help bitcoin to rise more and other altcoins. This is it! The time we have waited for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

Maybe but probably not. Most influential TAs say that this might be bull trap. BTC should make a considerable drop soon and this is when we'll see where the market will go.
I have been watching BTC closely and I hope when it goes down it has 7k full support if not going 6k-5k will be another setback and red is certainly sure for altcoin. ETH is pumping up really hard now. I cant believe XRP is making $.86 again. i bought some when it was 0.45 some few weeks ago and sold it back with just 10% gain. I cant imagine How my binance account will be now if I had choose to leave all those great coin alone instead of selling them cheaply but now its really difficult to buy because the price seem to be high now and nobody knows what will happen in few more days to come.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

Is the next bull run here?

(last 7 days chart on CoinCodex)
The chart is great, whether bull trap or bull run we should enjoy the moment i am not in a rush to make stupid decision. Everybody will hope it will be a bull run after a serious correction.
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

Is the next bull run here?

(last 7 days chart on CoinCodex)

Irrespective of what is happening in the market, if you are holding a solid coin/token, you don't have to worry about the situation in the market, because crypto is here to stay and your coin/token will surely go up in price.

ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

I think it's very good that the market is growing. I can not predict which mark he is getting. I am very glad that the crypto market is growing, but I do not think it is enough!

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
number37

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:59:38 PM

what do you mean by a bull trap?
people will buy bitcoin for 8,000 and lose in the long run? do not make me laugh!
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

It is too early to talk about it, yet bearish market. Only after Bitcoin costs more than $10K can it be said that the market is bullish.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:26:30 PM

Maybe but probably not. Most influential TAs say that this might be bull trap. BTC should make a considerable drop soon and this is when we'll see where the market will go.

No fall without growth. Also there is no growth without falling. I hope that this is just started growing. And I hope so we will see the market green for a long time.

sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

I will choose 1 ETN because to the next rank I need 90! merit. This is madness. I can invest or hold the etherium. Especially I think ETN will only become stronger.
zero4five

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

Last year gave us the erroneous belief that most crypto currencies can basically move up. But the similar state of the bear market that lasted for the past few months has made a depressing impression on many crypto investors and even the fear that a crypto bubble will burst. Even now, when the market starts to turn green, people are afraid to believe that "crypto spring" is possible.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

Yes! Indeed, the rise is very much observed and I really want to believe that today a lot of people really have time to buy a lot of coins and tokens in order to earn money on them later, I think that they will have such an opportunity, people are tired of losing their money.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:46:59 PM

Yes, i see the next bull run, most especially in the first top 10 coins. We are more like to have the coins perform very well, beyond what we had last year. Although we had the coins plummet so much this year. Notwithstanding, this is crypto ad since one of the features is its volatility, we are likely to have great bull run like we have not had.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: