Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And we have a lift off!  (Read 714 times)
Bytem3 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:52:35 AM

Is the next bull run here?

(last 7 days chart on CoinCodex)

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

Maybe but probably not. Most influential TAs say that this might be bull trap. BTC should make a considerable drop soon and this is when we'll see where the market will go.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

The green have woken up again. The market has a way of uniformity with the giant being the propelling force. Market cap is now growing because of great activities of buying and selling.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

That's what we all hope so! Another bull run and probably, reach another all-time high! But, we can't be sure that this will bring a positive trajectory to Bitcoin and other coins. Maybe, this is just a facade, concealing a terrible outcome in the next weeks/months.

No, I'm not being negative about that green, but just being cautious. Being cautious will save you someday. I am still *fingers crossed* hoping that this will bring us a huge income from holding our coins.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

Feels good to have the alts season back. All the coins are doing well spectacularly. Even a noob can start trading and hit profits. Some of the coins have gotten back to their previous rates when I bought them. One of them is iota.

VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

Might be a bull trap, as others have said but i'm still holding patiently, so far so good.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

In fact, it is not good when the market is subject to bulls and bears. It turns out that we pawns in the game and something to fuck in such periods is very difficult.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

If you look at BTC as being representative of the overall market (which its has been for the last couple months), we have broken out of the downtrend of the last few months and are sitting above the 50 day moving average today which is a good sign.  We have strong resistance zones between $8700 and $9500 which are previous price levels and the 100 day and 200 day moving averages are both in that zone. I would expect that we will hit a top soon maybe about $9000 and pull back to restest support.

I know alts are doing better that BTC the last couple of days but if BTC fails when it retests support and drops to $6500 levels again it could well drop further and alts would follow. I would be keeping a close eye for the next few days to see where we are headed before making any definite investment decisions.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:55:54 AM

It's good to see the market are in the green, because lately it is in the redzone and when I look at in the price of the coins it's bloody. For now the value of cryptos are slowly increasing and I hope it will continue.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

Bull run, bull trap... I'm holding my coins with high confidence. I believe the projects that I invested.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

It's been very tough times for crypto community so we are having hard times to believe we are getting into bull season. No matter what we have more reasons to be hopeful and positive about the near future. Most important thing is market cap is increasing and that really matters.

Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

Bull run, bull trap... I'm holding my coins with high confidence. I believe the projects that I invested.

Yeah no matter what, just keep holding Grin Even if they fall again
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

Bull run never sustain for long time mate. I see this time price bump is going very steady mate. You no need to worry about next dump at all here. Still I did not see the bitcoin price grow bigger in the market mate.

For next 3 months we will find the bitcoin price around 10k to 12k maximum.
After that due to Winter holidays and christmas bump we will find the bitcoin touch the next peak value.
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

Bitcoin is steadily gaining phase and doesn't drop hard this week. Then the market is now in bullish hoping that it the time now for recovery.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

Might be a bull trap
No its not a bull trap so the bear before is also a trap? Almost 4 months of trap? That's quite long.

I do believe that this is the start of the pull over after the pull back that shook the weak handlers.

You got it mate! The HODLING continues.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

Gaining momentum now, its looking good for the rest of the year, hopefully beginning of a bullish trend here. lambos at the ready people Wink But seriously I think by the end of the year we could be seeing similar trends as the end of last year

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

It's not a lift for me. Any bitcoin price that is below $ 15,000 is a recovery. That's why I'm not happy. The price of bitcoin has just started its recovery. This was to be expected. I do not exclude the fact that there will be some further decline in prices. But stable growth can be expected only in the second half of the year.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

It looks nice, for sure, haven't seen such big trading volumes since last year, that is a good sign, we have some strong buyers now.

However, bears are not gone, we need to break 10.200$ resistance first, after that you can say the recovery has started. Until then, the rise is just a correction for the upcoming selling.

Fingers crossed, lets hope the bleeding is done.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

It's not a lift for me. Any bitcoin price that is below $ 15,000 is a recovery. That's why I'm not happy. The price of bitcoin has just started its recovery. This was to be expected. I do not exclude the fact that there will be some further decline in prices. But stable growth can be expected only in the second half of the year.

I hope that all coins will continue to recovery especially the bitcoin price. In this happen the market are in the green and many people in the crypto world are starting again to invest more.
JannaJa

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

Many investors and traders in anticipation of the growth of the market crypto-currency.Analysts predict that the growth of the crypto currency will occur in May and June. In anticipation of a miracle)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: