Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And we have a lift off!  (Read 714 times)
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

I am hoping that this is the start of a bull run. However, knowing that bitcoin's price hasn't risen above $10, 000, I still believe that this is still a recovery phase. The altcoins are going up with accordance to its dependence to BTC. Although, it worries me that there are speculations that this is just a bull trap and that soon, we'll be facing a bloody market again. I hope not.
Omega0255

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

Another guy saying that we need another bearish season? Gosh, you already got enough time to buy more tokens, most of them are in  a x2 at this moment, if you haven't invested before, then dont came up in here to cry like a little boy.
Maybe but probably not. Most influential TAs say that this might be bull trap. BTC should make a considerable drop soon and this is when we'll see where the market will go.
dukemc

Activity: 431

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

Its in recovery phase 1. It gonna be much more by end of the year
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

I hear a lot of ''analysts'' saying that this is a bull trap , but i begin to believe that it isn't true. Looks like the market is getting ready for another bull run trough the summer.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

the market has this very green and gives a fresh wind for investors who so long waiting for this. Perhaps the current state can be utilized before later whether there are circumstances what else could make a coin back down.

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:39:07 AM

Possibly yes. We break the bearish trend and start entering bullish again. I hope no body dump the coin and we can see btc reach $30 in this year sometimes. But my prediction say it will get to $30k by half of this year. Arround july or augustus. 2018. And end of year we can see btc at $100k.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

Maybe not. It all depends on on big whales if they do a big dumping afterwards of gaining huge profit and surely red price will again follow soon but let's just hope my speculations will not happen.And if bull run really or likely to happen then the 2nd quarter of the year 2018 really is bitcoin and altcoin's year.But I believe bitcoin will never go back down again as low as $5k after experiencing price stability.  Smiley

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:38:32 AM

It's nice seeing a green market returns. but for me, this has not been enough to close the previous one. the increase will be gradual and slowly I will wait until such time as high again. Although old it is already common.
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:55:16 AM

Could be but we still cant know for sure yet, but it is nice seeing the market going green. The past few months seems like a burden to watch when the market was red. But I feel like this is a bull trap though, but I could be wrong though.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Nibo2018

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

Not back then, but I believe will start a nice gradual rise now
KocaEfe

Activity: 346

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

Not back then, but I believe will start a nice gradual rise now

I agree with your opinion. In April, the market did not rise, but rather fell. Today, the price begins to rise and today 7671$ Look at coinmarketcap. I think that now good news will go and the price will be normalized.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

I hope we will see a lift off the altcoins too! For the moment, their lift is stuck.
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

The real rise began only now in July. In April, bitcoin could not hold its position. Therefore, now a good formation of a bullish trend is beginning, which is moving very smoothly.
Queencrypto2018

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

Lets hope to momentum continues, I feel good about it this time
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:04:54 PM

check out the price and chart on coinmarketcap now this is the time we are waiting for...  Grin hope it will continue to rise

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:02:36 PM

check out the price and chart on coinmarketcap now this is the time we are waiting for...  Grin hope it will continue to rise

According to the coinmarketcap, the top coins are in green conditions, even so, is this a guarantee that there will be a Bull? indeed this often happens, sometimes after all green, the situation will turn around. before that happens we can take advantage of this moment to get profit.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 11:51:32 PM

To be honest, I don't think prices will go higher forever this year. Surely there will be dump before the huge changes on the prices but noone can predict the exact numbers about the price and time.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:56:02 PM

Im expecting bitcoins price to hit 10,000$ within this month and continue to go up till the end of the year that will give a new ATH on bitcoin. And for the alts just wait we have a good profit this year.

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:12:58 PM

Could be but we still cant know for sure yet, but it is nice seeing the market going green. The past few months seems like a burden to watch when the market was red. But I feel like this is a bull trap though, but I could be wrong though.

And now bitcoin has really changed trends and yes you are wrong, there are no traps he made. I hope this will be a good start for a good end of the year.

Im expecting bitcoins price to hit 10,000$ within this month and continue to go up till the end of the year that will give a new ATH on bitcoin. And for the alts just wait we have a good profit this year.

Bitcoin has reached $ 10,000 and the next target is $ 15,000 to reach $ 20,000. Let's see how long this bull run will last, I hope that by the end of this year the bull run will continue and reach the new ATH.
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:16:31 PM

I also hope that indeed the price of bitcoin will continue to increase at any time. because the increase in bitcoin is very beneficial for many parties. I hope the current Bitcoin development will last a long time so we are waiting for a situation like this, of course it is not in vain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: