Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:21:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bear market behind us now?  (Read 554 times)
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:32:12 PM

Bedevi will always prevail over the market because of their large number and there is no longer any way to understand how the buddet market will develop unless they are weakened.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:45:12 PM

don't be afraid just because bitcoin's price flash crash like that bitcoin is moving sideways with no trend. Its ok to be cautious its natural to protect your money but the market movement is uncontrollable the more fears we set the more it will pour because not all can be calm inside a storm some will really panic and will lose chunks of their money stories like that must be avoided and may not be repeated so we must learn when we will do our trades.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

Seems we are back into the bear market. The recent dip this week which was massive today was like wind is very much bad and disheartening. This clearly shows that the bearish trend will be here for longer than we expected. Bull market might be later this year, that's if it will even come at all.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:23:03 PM

Seems we are back into the bear market. The recent dip this week which was massive today was like wind is very much bad and disheartening. This clearly shows that the bearish trend will be here for longer than we expected. Bull market might be later this year, that's if it will even come at all.

i hope this is just a bear trap
whale sells their assets to baiting panic sellers
and after that they will buy back

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

as good as it may seem, hopefully, it would stay up. the bears went down for a very long time, long enough that people lost hope, but today there is light, i believe that the bulls would continue till the end of the year, at least.
Although we are not seeing any significant increase in bitcoin price, but still the investors are hopeful and they are not selling their shares, i think that they will continue holding their bitcoin and will not create panic selling, i am hopeful that very soon the situation will become better and we will see a good bullish trend in the market.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

The bear market just returned with the downward trend of Bitcoin at the present moment, which will definitely give a ripple effects on altcoins generally. With optimism, the market should bounce back in no distant time.

There doesn't seem to have been any media FUD for a while and I keep reading how institutional investors are coming into the market. Is the bear market over and is renewed optimism coming into the market? It easy to see what is happening now as a new bull market but I've been caught out before.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

the bear market may be over now but this "optimism" that you are talking about is not back to the market yet. it will come back when the big rises begin and it is starting to be late to buy back. that is when the masses start FOMO buying.
I don't think the bear market is going to end anytime soon. As bitcoin has fell so sharply for the last months Is a concern that this bear market is not going down now.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:20:43 PM

Yes, currently we are on bear market with a tremendous dip where btc had dropped from $7.6K down to $6.7K. People should not do panic selling since this will only contribute a negative effect on the market wherein supply could go high which will result to a massive down trend of btc and alts in the crypto market. Definitely, this will be an opportunity in buying btc and altcoins since price value is much cheaper this time. I am optimistic that this major dip would recover within the coming months.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:28:46 AM

It is not yet over, the bear is still lording the whole crypto market after bitcoin price fell down by almost 10%, its lowest in two months. The bitcoin might be affected by recent report that US regulators are investigating potential price manipulations at 4 major cryptocurrency exchanges. There is also a hacking incident in one of the south korea's crypto exchanges named Coinrail, that also affect the bjtcoin.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:39:08 AM

How I love when the sheep start panicking when the coin drops a little Cheesy Sell it, guys, leave it all. The smart people will buy it. You shouldn't trade anything if your nerves are so weak that you can't see a 10% fall on BTC without armageddon thoughts.

Try to be more relax and stop checking the price every single day. Panic sell is the worse behavior a crypto investor can have.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
kyteguyvn

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

The market now is so boring, Bitcoin on the way to 5000. The market now is easy hurt, just a few news will cause a big impact on the market and panic sell. If you're still have cash, can start buy from 6k and DCA if still down.
doctorlw1

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

After today, hard to say otherwise.
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

I think the bear market is still not over, I'm still convinced that the market will rise again, although no one knows when it will rise again, but it will happen this year just waiting for its time to arrive.

ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

yes you are right it seems now bear market conditions are among us traders have a lot of that feel and now more and more news cryptocurrency hopefully there is a bitcoin price bite so bitcoin price increases price.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

I think its what will keep happening. This year is a year for regulation and investors are careful of sinking heavy money into cryptocurrency. So its what we have been experiencing, dip , rise, dip, rise, and so it continues. But I hope after this year , we will be back to massive bull run .

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
simongoat (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

We're just going round in circles, bear markets and crashes one after the other. Feels like someone is pulling the strings and they know what they are doing.

tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

people will be selling crypto due to fear.just a few news will cause a big impact on the market and panic sell.
AldoCrawley

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:41:02 PM

Dont be panic right now bearish trend still have try to hold or reinvest definetly this situation will be over soon . BTc & eth price major drops i think its good time for longterm invest.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:33:50 AM

There has being a lot of FUD news floating in the market and anything can pop up at a certain time, so the short time growth is not my concern as the market is reacting to each and every news in the market and i am waiting for the real investments to come in so that we will have a push from this situation, the market is going down for some time and it is time that the bear market will leave us, but it might continue till the end of this year and then push on to go to another all time high in my opinion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
BigWinner87

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:48:19 AM

hey.
I would like to say yes...
But until we don't break 7200 we can't say nothing...
We're still in a bear market, the rise of today could see only a bounce...
I hope tomorrow Bitcoin and alts in general will rise again!
Cheers my friend!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: