Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Encrybit–Declares Date of Survey held to improve Existing Crypto Exchange  (Read 867 times)
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:49:13 AM

Do you mind providing more info regarding the team members please and the laid out plan please?

Well, we'll release the team member information and roadmap in our whitepaper.

It'll be released later after the survey task is completed.

To get notified, follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/enbofficial) and Telegram (https://t.me/encrybitchannel)

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
danie161

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

Hi dev, I love your idea abt the ICO for exchange market. But is it decentralized exchange ?
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

This project is very interesting for me and it has a great future for everyone.
Egretia
jacob161

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:21:53 AM

Almost exchanges don’t have many indicator that trader could use. If you can upgrade this problems , I think your project can success.
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:40:06 AM

Potential Smiley I will read all informations about your project

Thanks, do participate in the Survey. Only 3 days left! You can catch us on Twitter and Telegram for keeping a track of all our project related information. Also, full website is under making. Going to be launched soon!

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:44:33 AM

Hi dev, I love your idea abt the ICO for exchange market. But is it decentralized exchange ?

That's really great on our part. It's not decentralized at the moment. We are going to begin with a centralized exchange. As the decentralized concept is not yet widely accepted and its pros and cons are not yet clear. Once, everything gets a green flag, we'll definitely roll out the decentralized exchange.

Till then, we want your good wishes for Encrybit!

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

This project is very interesting for me and it has a great future for everyone.
Egretia

Thanks and good luck to you too for your Egretia project!

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:47:12 AM

Almost exchanges don’t have many indicator that trader could use. If you can upgrade this problems , I think your project can success.

Yes, our exchange is going to provide 80+ advanced analytics tools which will help traders at its best.

Oscar1979

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:53:46 AM

You said that  you aims to create meaningful trading solutions for the traders to utilize their trading skills for technically analyzing. But do you have any solution for newbie trader ?
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:01:57 AM

Can you tell me more about the social trading functions?
kampratt

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

I think this project is interesting, hopefully can develop further
Isaac45

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

I'm glad you asked the opinion of the community before making a project. Things that make you better. I have done the survey
Samuel185

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

do you find yourself going to compete with the existing exchange? for example, bittrex, binance . Because they are very popular
Finley.398

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

do you find yourself going to compete with the existing exchange? for example, bittrex, binance . Because they are very popular

I think if I think if erybit can improve the weaknesses of the other exchange they will succeed
Riley678

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:40:18 AM

Nothing is impossible when you do better than the other exchange. you will cause attention
TobyToby12

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

wishing all the best to the team for the success of the project , looking forward to it, will also take part in the survey to get you award.
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

You said that  you aims to create meaningful trading solutions for the traders to utilize their trading skills for technically analyzing. But do you have any solution for newbie trader ?

Hi, yes we are building the exchange considering both rookie and veteran traders. We've multiple effective solutions for the newbie. One of them is "Social Trading".

We are aware that beginners may commit mistake as they are new to the trading environment and unable to decide the entry and exit points. The TA and FA of the coin are still out of their understanding and as a consequence, they lose their hard-earned money. Considering this, we are introducing social trading with Encrybit platform which will allow beginners to start trading smartly. It is the best for beginners to follow expert’s portfolio and copy the same. Copying the expert portfolio will let beginners jump in the same trade and gain the benefits as received by the expert.

On top of all, we're also introducing the demo/paper trading. I'm sure this will make so much sense for rookie trader to first start paper trading and after they are confident to enter/exit, TA and fundamental analysis they are good to go on real exchange platform to trade live.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

Can you tell me more about the social trading functions?

Sure. Social trade itself sounds like the interaction of multiple people. The only difference here is that it will have the ability to share your portfolio and another user will have the ability to see your portfolio. If you like their trading score and earning percentage, you'll be able to follow the trader and copy their trade so you will be able to gain same as what the expert is gaining. We've one more unique social trading functionality that doesn’t come with the existing crypto exchange. We’ll share more about it and methodology of using it at a later stage. 

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

I think this project is interesting, hopefully can develop further

Thank you for the wishes! We'll try our best to make Encrybit the best exchange till date.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

I'm glad you asked the opinion of the community before making a project. Things that make you better. I have done the survey

Nice survey I have done it. I think through this survey you can learn a lot that help you to develop your exchange.

Thank you for participating in the survey. It means a lot to us. Yes, we wanted users' opinion and the best way to do so was organizing a survey. Also, we are receiving an amazing response from the crypto lovers. With so much support, we are confident enough to do better than the rest.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: