Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 08:23:15 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Encrybit–Declares Date of Survey held to improve Existing Crypto Exchange  (Read 875 times)
edward1105

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:11:08 AM

The new design of bittrex looks very nice . but the performance of the buy/sell column look not very nice . I like the old one which these 2 columns seperate each other . It will create more easier for user to use
doynemi

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:53:25 AM

Encrybit is an exchange platform where the users will be helped to choose the right time for exchanging the crypto in order to make a big profit. this project is suitable for beginner investors who want to exchange crypto effectively and safely.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
theo1001

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:08:41 AM

We need some indicators such as : rsi,tdmacd,wavetrendcross , ichimouku cloud . especially ichimoku cloud . BIttrex and Binance don’t have ichimouku cloud
davidwu1212

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:23:51 AM

Where is the most of your team come from ?
toby1503

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:47:45 AM

I see that decentralized exchanges is now an promissing aspect . cause centralized exchanges now has some enourmouse exchanges . You can see that KNC ( kyber network ) an ico come from VietNam and now after 8months ico . They now successully lauch their exchange . they even got listed on Bithumb . So keep go ahead
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

I see that decentralized exchanges is now an promissing aspect . cause centralized exchanges now has some enourmouse exchanges . You can see that KNC ( kyber network ) an ico come from VietNam and now after 8months ico . They now successully lauch their exchange . they even got listed on Bithumb . So keep go ahead

Thanks for sharing the info. Yes, there are many decentralized exchange platforms prevailing. Our research and analysis team is looking for the possibilities and we'll surely think of it for the upcoming updates. For now, we'll be coming up with the centralized exchange.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

Where is the most of your team come from ?

We believe in talent and experience of the professional. Hence, team members of Encrybit are from all over the world rather than specific to any country.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

We need some indicators such as : rsi,tdmacd,wavetrendcross , ichimouku cloud . especially ichimoku cloud . BIttrex and Binance don’t have ichimouku cloud

Yes, we'll include ichimouku cloud. Other than that, indicators used by professional traders will be added. We want our exchange platform to be improved and hence all the possible improvisations will be covered.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:44:27 AM

Encrybit is an exchange platform where the users will be helped to choose the right time for exchanging the crypto in order to make a big profit. this project is suitable for beginner investors who want to exchange crypto effectively and safely.

Thanks, mate for representing Encrybit in a unique manner. Encrybit will be the trader's paradise for both novice and experienced traders. We would like to introduce it as "People's Exchange" which solves people's problems.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

The new design of bittrex looks very nice . but the performance of the buy/sell column look not very nice . I like the old one which these 2 columns seperate each other . It will create more easier for user to use

I understand your concern. Nice look and feel with better user interactivity i.e. easy-to-use is what required for an exchange. Our UI/UX experts are working to achieve this competent goal. Hope Encrybit's design will not downcast you.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

I like the binance exchange app on ios . I think it would be great if you develope an mobile app . it will more effective .

I like the binance exchange app on ios . I think it would be great if you develope an mobile app . it will more effective .

yes agree with your opinion . But recommend you guys to focus on UI/UX cause it very important to attract new investors .

@ jude0911 Yes, developing an Android and iOS app is already in the plans.
@ jayden1101 Sure, the buy and sell are a bit tedious on binance. We'll develop a UI which will allow investors to trade easily using the mobile app.

james1009

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

i can’t wait to see your team profile . how long you will public your whole project on your website ?

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:02:47 AM

Do you have any plan for a huge marketing startegies in the future . Cause you guys will need to create an huge HYPE to community

Yes, the marketing team at Encrybit is doing its best and we have achieved an awesome response in return for our recently conducted survey. Some resilient plans for further marketing strategies are in the pipeline and will shoot out at its indicated time. Marketing is very much necessary to attract new users, maintain liquidity and volume on the exchange. Doing all these with so many popular exchanges present in the market is definitely going to be a challenging task. And that's the fun part. There's no passion to do a task without challenges!

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

i can’t wait to see your team profile . how long you will public your whole project on your website ?

Hi James,

We'll reveal the aspects step by step when the time comes. Right now we are more focussed on survey results. I request you to follow our Twitter and Telegram channels for further updates.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

I think the biggest problems in some exchanges now is the volume trading . They use too much bot trading . Sometimes i don’t know wether that there is a real or fake volume.

As we have introduced Encrybit as an "Improved" Cryptocurrency Exchange platform, this aspect will surely be considered. We'll attract more users (investors, traders, institutional people, etc.) on our exchange who will provide better liquidity. This will also create real traffic on the exchange.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

Do you plan to have the private sale and do we have to register KYC ?

Yes, we definitely have plans for private sale of our Encrybit ICO. And yes, KYC registration will be there. I request you to follow our Twitter and Telegram channels to stay updated about further announcements.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

So do you plan to import the indicators from tradingview or you are going to create your own in your exchange ?

Encrybit will include the indicators required by a professional trade. Not exactly tradingview, but Encrybit's own version. The indicators which are easy to use and help in trading effectively.

stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

I do not fully understand the purpose of your announcement on this forum. Do you want to do a survey among members of the cryptocurrency community to find out what are the problems on the exchange cryptocurrency to take into account these proposals and eliminate existing problems? Does your exchange currently work or are you planning to launch it in the future?
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

I do not fully understand the purpose of your announcement on this forum. Do you want to do a survey among members of the cryptocurrency community to find out what are the problems on the exchange cryptocurrency to take into account these proposals and eliminate existing problems? Does your exchange currently work or are you planning to launch it in the future?

Encrybit is an upcoming Cryptocurrency Exchange platform which aims to improve the current state of trading. The purpose of organizing the survey was to collect real-time issues faced by the traders. Also to know their views on the future of exchange. Because we believe that users' opinion serves as the best input to improvisation process.

Also, the Survey ended on April 30. Right now we are analyzing on survey results. We'll publish the statistics soon.

Stay tuned!

jude0911

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

One of the most concern of my opinion about any exchanges ICO is the security and support system . You need to prepare all the ddos attacked and hacked situation from the hackers.Also your support center must be fast . Cause if you support fast , it will create good effect for the investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: