Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin dream run over ??  (Read 281 times)
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

Many people are rush in because seeing the benifiit price of it but they didn't see it fully potential of bitcoin. Bitcoin dreams over ? I think not, we see it not just because about it price but by it tech who provide us about freedom of transaction and the dreams is still on progress

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

The price of Bitcoin always fluctuate. Now we can see just simple correction, which is natural for any of markets. Bitcoin is the best choice for a stable growth of your money. Because in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times. Just give it a little bit more time. Patient is a key to success. It will not die.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:05:48 PM

$1 to $400 in 3 years looks OK.  Roll Eyes

$1 to $10,000 in 8 years and Bitcoin becomes "hunted man" for law/tax authorities
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

If it happens, it happens but still i want to remain hopeful on this matter, that there is price for those who patiently wait on hodling. As long as bitcoin live, as long as bitcoin is in the market, there is a hope that it will be more valuable someday, and that all of us who invested it will happily benefit the fruit of success
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

Those Bitcoin $25,000 talks fading away after Bitcoin has become the "hunted man" for the governments/tax authorities after all anonymity talks

It was "traders cartel" that pushed Bitcoin to $20,000. The cartel was using unregulated and anonymous Bitcoin for illegal activities worth multi-billion dollars.

Bitcoin struggling to stay at $7,500. Is the Bitcoin dream run over ??

Yeah those news have had an impact to bitcoin society and most likely bad well of course they're only seeing bad side of it and emphasizing the wrongs bunch of perfectionist. As long as you don't falter bitcoin will never leave you lol just be patient like i always do as of now i am spending the savings i have from this past December.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

Bitcoin's journey is not over. A few months of hurting does not erase 10 years of great growth and progress. People are often very short-minded and forget what's come before.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

Those Bitcoin $25,000 talks fading away after Bitcoin has become the "hunted man" for the governments/tax authorities after all anonymity talks

It was "traders cartel" that pushed Bitcoin to $20,000. The cartel was using unregulated and anonymous Bitcoin for illegal activities worth multi-billion dollars.

What illegal did you find in the actions aimed at increasing the price of bitcoin? These are speculative operations but they are not regulated on cryptocurrency exchanges. Everyone got what they wanted. I know a lot of people who took advantage of the situation and sold their coins for 19-15 thousand dollars. Were they involved in illegal operations?
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:24:42 AM

Bitcoin's journey is not over. A few months of hurting does not erase 10 years of great growth and progress. People are often very short-minded and forget what's come before.

Good understanding we see the people really not take the bitcoin real potential when the value dumped little in the market mate. I suggest everyone to invest on the bitcoin and alts using the present market condition.
I will be really expecting the bitcoin to go bigger in upcoming and market shows such kind of phase now bro.
tokecabe

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

I think many do not understand about the value and function of bitcoin.
if bitcoin prices easily go up and down sharply just because the bitcoin function is not currently as a virtual currency but as an investment asset so bitcoin
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

although bitcoin prices now below $ 7000 does not mean the dreams have been crushed. I think this is not the end of everything, sir. the market will not stop to pump prices, and I think the hopes of all dreams will still be achieved in 2018. cryptocurrency will repeat the beautiful period like 2017.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

Many people are rush in because seeing the benifiit price of it but they didn't see it fully potential of bitcoin. Bitcoin dreams over ? I think not, we see it not just because about it price but by it tech who provide us about freedom of transaction and the dreams is still on progress

Well said as the run is about to begin and for OP may be over as he would have either incurred loss or since btc price is not rising quickly this days he is fed up with it. But for us slowly and steadily things will work out and rise will happen as expected in this year .
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

As we know bitcoin is not a stable one.We can't predict the price now.B Bitcoin is the decentralized currency.So it will only depend on the demand.If the whales not play a vital role in price,the price will increase to maximum.If the price increase,the investors start to inverse again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:36:17 PM

Such a bad timing for you to even comment something like that. You have just witnessed how much the market is recovering and bitcoin going beyond 8500$ mark, I am surprised you still have the audacity to make a statement like that. I am pretty sure that those predictions will be true.
Let them talk shit , time the only one who can answer this. Just like a deep regret when it was $1 only per 1 Bitcoin and some dreamer wish it would worth thousands dollars someday. Well the day has come ... Onto next one! Dreaming and realize to make Bitcoin value worth $100,000 !

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:31:18 PM

If bitcoin had been human, it would have willingly just die on its own than to face this reproach that is meted on it every time there is some form of downward trend but fortunately its and the large responsibility of why the price is where it is, is because of our actions or inactions. I am sure you must be glad what the price is saying now even far below at the time of writing this post but its just also to be a part time one just like every predictions that have happened in the past and this too won't be any difference.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:34:12 PM

Well, if you mean whether bitcoin's bull market was over, it was over a long time ago.

After bitcoin peaked at $20k, the price increases were just too big to be sustained for long periods of time. And people panic sold all the way to $6k or so, before the prices started to bounce around and recovered somewhat.

Long term wise, i'm still extremely bullish on what bitcoin can deliver. But right now, we're definitely in a bear market that will most likely resemble a lot of what the bear market after 2013 brought.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:17:46 PM

Well, if you mean whether bitcoin's bull market was over, it was over a long time ago.

After bitcoin peaked at $20k, the price increases were just too big to be sustained for long periods of time. And people panic sold all the way to $6k or so, before the prices started to bounce around and recovered somewhat.

Long term wise, i'm still extremely bullish on what bitcoin can deliver. But right now, we're definitely in a bear market that will most likely resemble a lot of what the bear market after 2013 brought.

So how can we survive on this matter if all people think that bitcoin will be bullish run again? And yet bear market was still on going, amny people always do day trading and that made the price much worst than the previous years.
This wasn't a profitable signs to go further beyond speculated value, and as per observations on people's positive thoughts about bitcoin was with market behaviour will be at bearish market before we're going to experience that bull run again. But, if ever this bearish run will continue to erradicate I don't think we'll go for that dreams we have for bitcoin.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:47:24 PM

From the start bitcoin is unstable when demands is high the prices is higher. I think or more amazing will happen in bitcoin this year since it is hard to predict. I believe the future of bitcoin and it is not over yet.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:26:54 AM

No the dream still can happen, we just have a setback, w need more time to reach that number, there are so many things that happened with BTC until it's having a hard time to grow, and the long bear market has broken a lot of people spirit and interest to invest in BTC, but if we compare the price with last year, Bitcoin shows a great improvement, so anything still can happen in this rest of the months

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░