Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:38:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash Takes $1000  (Read 395 times)
bigkuratz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

Bitcoin Cash is the worst shitcoin.

What is going on now? Roger and Jihan ripping off poor losers again.
drmaggoo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:26:33 PM

Today the price of this coin grows very quickly and it surprises me. But I think that after such a pump there will be a very strong dump. That's why I stay away from this coin.

cabbarlana

Activity: 448

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:55:13 PM

I think you have achieved such a rise with the increase in market share, but it seems difficult to find a solid backing band as bitcoin. There are a lot of coins that use the name Bitcoin, but BTC does not seem to take the baton to anybody.

sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

Today the price of this coin grows very quickly and it surprises me. But I think that after such a pump there will be a very strong dump. That's why I stay away from this coin.
We cant deny that  BCH is have potentials and definitely it could really compete in the market.  Although we can say that this is just a clone of btc but seeing it's price in the market is now having a little bit higher than of eth. But it is just normal to see that BCH having such amount cause the market price swing and all coins are now on the pump.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:37:24 PM

Hi guys!
Does anyone know what's going on with BCH?
Price is up over 20% today

I don't think that there is anything special about the BCH rise.
All alts are now in up trend and it was time for the Cash. But even with Ver and Bitmine support, it's still a simple alt.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:42:45 PM

Yeah, I also don't like to buy this kind of coins its really risky just like XRP. No reason for this pump it could be hype or what buy you'd better to do some research before buying this coin so you will not be fall on this kind of bulltrap.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:35:47 PM

I don't like this coin, It haven't a good potential like bitcoin or eth, it's like a fake bitcoin, This pump of this coin is just temporary and I think soon, the price of this coin will dump compared to bitcoin price.
Italiajin

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:53:08 PM

I like it!
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:26:44 PM

Of course, There is nothing happened with bticoin cash but this caused by the movement of the bitcoin and that makes the majority of altcoins are going to the moon today.
it looks like caused by the trend of crypto will be very bullish until the end of this year i guees.
Even i too think that there is nothing specific news coming from BCH team but the entire market is recovering and the price is following that and nothing else, do you think that the bullish market is back, how about the negative news that could come out regarding regulation, i am sure those news will reverse the trend for a short period, there is no clear cut path right now for the entire market.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:19:51 AM

Hi guys!

Every single coin has been up recently because of the huge bitcoin and alt market rally, so I don't think that it only applies to BCH.

IMHO, BCH seems to be too hyped up right now. $1.2k is not a natural price for it to reside at, especially when you consider the fact that it was just $600 around 1 month ago. That, to me is obviously fomo buying and people being irrational bulls, that's causing this rise in price.

There should be a correction coming soon, because BTC's growth cannot continue at the same pace for long. BCH in the long run has no major foreseeable growth in adoption, in my opinion.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:34:39 AM

Hi guys!

i heard there will be hard fork on bitcoincash for netwrok upgrade and increasing block size to 32MB .
it will help in reducing txn fees and more transaction in same block .

this news is doing magic .

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:31:15 AM

Thats because bitcoin cash is directly tied to bitcoin price. If bitcoin price/value goes up then investors in bitcoin cash also feel more confident and buy more bitcoin cash. Its a rendundant cycle that can easily be gamed if you know what you are doing.

You do know that some people trade bitcoin for a living, right?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

Hi guys!

Nothing special. Just another pump and dump.
Ride the waves if you can but don't make the mistake and try to hold that crap for long term. You will regret it.
Everyone who tries to tell you to do the opposite is a pathetic liar!
Agree with you, bitcoin cash has experienced significant price increases in the past few days. Yes its pump, and I will say thi is a bull trap. Bitcoin cash will decline drastically in the next few days.
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:12:18 AM

Seriously? Are there still people supporting bitcoin cash? we all know how shady their bussiness are, and the huge FUD that they are creating over bitcoin to take it's place, came on people, bcash is pure crap, no one believes on it anymore
Hi guys!

i heard there will be hard fork on bitcoincash for netwrok upgrade and increasing block size to 32MB .
it will help in reducing txn fees and more transaction in same block .

this news is doing magic .
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:13:31 AM

before a deep dump, I think this is a very appropriate moment for us to make a profit by selling it at a high price, because if we are greedy then we will miss the opportunity to get some profits
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:49:47 AM

Seriously? Are there still people supporting bitcoin cash? we all know how shady their bussiness are, and the huge FUD that they are creating over bitcoin to take it's place, came on people, bcash is pure crap, no one believes on it anymore

Well yeah, still people are riding the trend now and hoping to make money. We can't stop them from doing it as long as they see a potential to make money they will do it. The price might got hype right now so people need to be careful and know when to exit the market.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:34:56 AM

Well yeah, still people are riding the trend now and hoping to make money. We can't stop them from doing it as long as they see a potential to make money they will do it. The price might got hype right now so people need to be careful and know when to exit the market.
I don't buy BCH a 2 week ago by $700. Now I can have x2. But I thought as you and other investors not as trader. That's why I don't buy. It's my fall  Sad
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:52:34 AM

Bitcoin Cash is still rising faster than the others..Has more than doubled in the last two weeks..We do not see much but I think there are too many Bitcoin Cash lovers.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

Bitcoin Cash is not so much over valued as bitcoin i mean btc have a good price and more space upwards but as payment option bitcoin cash is much better.
cryptograveyard

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:15:57 AM

Nobody predicted this it must be big investors pumping the price up. its a good sign because if top altcoins start to pump it means demand has returned and the market is bullish once again. i wouldn't buy now as it seems to be quite high in price already.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: