Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:17:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is airdrop a good idea before ICO?  (Read 817 times)
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

Airdrops is not bad idea to have before ICO, probably they just need to limit the distribution of free tokens. Mostly of airdrops I have join are too crowded and later on the community itself died easily for nonsense participants. The concept of an airdrops should be properly organise that lead to get the market attention which they will see the ICO is not just a trash. So the best airdrop for me is to those ICO gives limited tokens in a limited time only.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

Hey, guys!
What's your opinion on airdrops? Is it a good way to draw attention of community & possible investors to a project? 
Airdrop as a promotion for ico? i don't think that's a good idea because most of the one that join airdrop only search for free tokens and won't invest at the ico, the team also has to manage the airdrop and that's not an easy task to do, not to mention that the one that joined the airdrop can attack the project if there's some delay or they don't get the token. It's not worth ruining the project image for that, better to search another way to attract possible investors.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kiltvstors

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:29:15 AM

Yeah, I think it's a good way to advertise ... and to attract users and investors to the project
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

Hey, guys!
What's your opinion on airdrops? Is it a good way to draw attention of community & possible investors to a project? 
Sure! check the Ruby-X two airdrops which is ended on 17 Sep ! Don't miss the chance to get free tokens!

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

It surely is. Airdrops attract more investors and are a very good marketing strategy. People get to know about the project details, the pre-ico sales and the campaigns it is supporting. People can also get the additional benefits in the form of tokens for being a part of the airdrop campaigns. Airdrops attract a lot of potential investors and are a great way to create awareness about the ICO.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

It is mostly necessary when growing hype around your project, investors nowadays don't care about large number of followers on social platforms, with little or no activity and interactions.
A little community geared towards the success of the project is incentive enough for investment.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

Yes its a great idea for marketing new projects before and during ICO. Remember none of the airdrops are free, it is actually paid to microtask like following on social channel, posting on social media etc. So it increases the awareness of the project, spread the word to attract new investors etc. Also, it doesn't impact the price cause the amount is too small like 1 to 5 US dollar per individuals.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

Frankly I dont think the airdrop before ICO is actually airdrop, the given amount of token is often small and it pay for the effort that the people attend that "airdrop" have to do (normally its about spreading that ICO on social networks).
I myself tend to stay away from that kind of airdrop as if you are eligible, you just get a very small amount compared to the issued token and that is not worth the time.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

I have seen many ico project give offer by airdrop for all participants, but I think is very good way to make many investor are interested with how many people like and interested with the ico. its good way to make many people want to join and invest at ico project.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

In my opinion, yes, I would. But you need to take into account that all factors affecting the value of the token in the future. On the one hand, airdrop will give initial fame to the project on the market. Important in marketing not to overdo it and it is important to remember that the project is in the main place by investors.
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

Hey, guys!
There are lots of ICOs who are doing airdrop programs because doing airdrop is very essential way to promote the ICO's projects to the crypto users and public investors. I think it is a good idea to have airdrop before launching the ICO so that people in crypto industry had already ideas abount their project and how it can improve the industry well or how it can contribute to the community.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

an airdrop is good to promote a project, but to find investors its not so good. which of the investors wants to pay money for tokens that other people got for free.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:45:32 AM

In my opinion it's better if AirDrop is done during the ICO since it would boost the community of the Company and it would also increase the possibility of potential buyers since some AirDrop requires minimum investment for them to get it.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

For me yes. It is better for only to take the experienced, join airdrop campaigns wheter it is legit or not. But it is only your primary level of experienced to join in bounty campaigns in the near future. It is also good if the ico has an airdrop. You can experianced the two in a time.
jiryuksan

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:01:50 AM

In my opinion, yes, I would. But you need to take into account that all factors affecting the value of the token in the future. On the one hand, airdrop will give initial fame to the project on the market. Important in marketing not to overdo it and it is important to remember that the project is in the main place by investors.

airdrops only contribute to uncontrolled followers, this is not very effective for marketing with prospective investors who are slightly more qualified, especially now because there are many services to add followers and really only as sweeteners in social media channels.

at least other types of campaigns make them understand the depth of the project so that there is the potential that they are the strongest potential investors, there is an assumption that 50% of investors actually come from campaign participants.

Airdrop participants only want coins and can participate in many campaigns at a time regardless of the progress of the project being followed. this is not effective at all because after the ICO ends there will be lots of chat asking about the results of the bounty only and causing dizziness for active investors.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

airdrop is a ride in a promotional way but something if only for just maybe less so could be interesting. ESP. again for many containing a scam even though not fully. However, this became the vigilance herself to investors. Maybe if counterbalanced by the bounty would be better and more able to attract investors.
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

Actually, airdrops are a very useful way to spread awareness about the projects. But as everything, they should be well thought out. Also, it does not make sense to conduct airdrop on its own. It should be done along with advertising, bounty, participation in conferences, other events.
Another thing is that there are a lot of weak projects which carried out only airdrops since they aren't able to do more than that. Well, in this case, their coins will be sold immediately as they appear on the market.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

Airdrops are good for advertising only in one case, if coins are distributed through referral links, then it will be profitable for both the distributor and the project owner.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

They treat Airdrop differently . However, we can say with accuracy that it works! But how high quality is another question and every company knows exactly which way it should go
nashmia13

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

Hey, guys!

is it good to make an airdrop too if you are planning to make a project but  you have to deal with bounty hunters  which are too generous to make multiple account to get all of your coins and dump in no time. Go make some good Authentication for the member of the AD member to be qualified or maybe KYC,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: