Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is airdrop a good idea before ICO?  (Read 817 times)
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

Airdrops is a very bad idea to attract investors. The bottom line is that people get to register a coin, but real investors do not know about the project until they reach the group with this airdrop in the telegram.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

In my opinion, yes, I would. But you need to take into account that all factors affecting the value of the token in the future. On the one hand, airdrop will give initial fame to the project on the market. Important in marketing not to overdo it and it is important to remember that the project is in the main place by investors.

airdrops only contribute to uncontrolled followers, this is not very effective for marketing with prospective investors who are slightly more qualified, especially now because there are many services to add followers and really only as sweeteners in social media channels.

at least other types of campaigns make them understand the depth of the project so that there is the potential that they are the strongest potential investors, there is an assumption that 50% of investors actually come from campaign participants.

Airdrop participants only want coins and can participate in many campaigns at a time regardless of the progress of the project being followed. this is not effective at all because after the ICO ends there will be lots of chat asking about the results of the bounty only and causing dizziness for active investors.

I have to agree with this opinion, I think airdrops is not giving benefit for the active investors, airdrops is usually a method for spreading awareness and the way to advertise the project, but if its misused then it could be a big problem in the future when all the airdrop participants sold their coin at once, I personally think airdrop is not a good way to advertise the project, when people do less effort to gain the coin than it's mean the coin will have less value in their eyes, and they will sell as soon as they have the chance
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:34:02 AM

Hey, guys!
What's your opinion on airdrops? Is it a good way to draw attention of community & possible investors to a project? 
I believe that airdrop can not in any way affect investors and attract their attention so that they invest in the project. Airdrop usually do, in order to increase the number of subscribers in their social networks.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
cryptoangel001

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

I don't think airdrops have any influence on ice.  for me i see that as a waste of time.
lily9002

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

Free tokens always draw attention, the thing is that airdrops may end up being something we don't expect them to be in the first place, they definitely attract people but some of us want to achieve greater things with tokens and the rewards given are not that great anymore.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

Hey, guys!
What's your opinion on airdrops? Is it a good way to draw attention of community & possible investors to a project? 
I believe that airdrop can not in any way affect investors and attract their attention so that they invest in the project. Airdrop usually do, in order to increase the number of subscribers in their social networks.
They can attract investors interest when they've seen active community, the purpose of doing this is to make sure that the project will be able to create some noise and bring investors to their project, even in a small form of helped this activity really provide some advertisement developers wants to build
communications with possible investors so they needed to allocate some funds for this before or after the ico stage.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

I think airdrop that are applied by most are not effective and nonsense because most tokens go to bounty hunters rather than those who believe in crypto and can hold it.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

Airdrop is good after ICO as it is the one to gather more people on your platform.
You can get people join your pages and telegram group.
this will add more people to your profile.
Airdrop is one good marketing to do advertisement that can reach many people all over the world.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

I think that airdrop has ceased to be a useful and effective way to attract investors and simply supporters to the ICO.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

Hey, guys!
yes it is, since airdrops is a free token, many people are willing to receive it, it can help to increase the number of community that supports the project, by doing this, they can spread a word about their project.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

the success of an ICO project cannot be measured only from the initial airdrop strategy, because it still determines the quality of ICO itself, even many airdrop strategies that actually cause the coin price to fall when listing in exchange

milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

Of course I agree. This is a way to express yourself, to show your project. I welcome this kind of generosity.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

Airdrop will be opened when sales have been made and get good results so that they can get large volume tokens because the distribution of tokens will spread to many people so that if you enter the market there will be a balanced volume and with air drops you can also get positive sentiment for new investors who know projects through participants who share projects.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

Airdrops is not the smartest thing for cryptocurrency projects to do especially during the ICO because more often than not, it only draws fake attention and deceives unsuspecting investors into investing with the belief that the project has a good following.

I think airdrops should be done when a major milestone is met and it will be used to spread the news throughout the crypto community. This will surely ensure a better performance of the Token in the market.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

there are two side effect of airdrops in an ICO.
First one is the good side.
*** it can gather more people to like your pages and social media, it can be use to share your post and updates on your ICO project.
*** It is a big move to get more members on your telegram group also.

Second one is the bad side.
*** it may cause a dump price once the ICO is listed on any exchange, as airdrops are easy money.
crypto freelance

Activity: 373
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

Airdrop along with ICO is a good company. Airdrops gives limited tokens only in limited time and this is a big plus. Airdrop is needed before starting ICO.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:49:23 PM

Hey, guys!
Well, sharing Airdrop is one way to introduce the project to investors, and to boost sales of the ICO project
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

Offering airdrop before ICO may be good because it attracts more investors and makes the social community of the project more viable due to a large number of persons participating in the airdrop.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

It seems to me that Airdrops are good only for cheating subscribers in Twitter, Facebook and so on. As a method of earning on Airdrops - I do not like. I think that the bounty is much better for both the project and the hunters
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

Hey, guys!

No, as an investor it not good to have a bunch of people in at a lower cost basis as you.  The bounty hunters have skin in the game as they traded time for their coins.  I would throw a huge bounty in conjunction with my ICO if I were to attempt a coin.  It's a very touch combination of bringing in money and getting the word out. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: