Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is airdrop a good idea before ICO?  (Read 817 times)
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:48:20 AM

Hey, guys!
What's your opinion on airdrops? Is it a good way to draw attention of community & possible investors to a project? 
I think its a good a idea. airdrops are usually used as a starter pack in endorsing an ICO. they sometimes use the KYC programs to get infos of the potential investors
vallarit11

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:08:22 AM

Hey, guys!
What's your opinion on airdrops? Is it a good way to draw attention of community & possible investors to a project? 
Bounty is good before the ico sales because it attracts the investors that seeing a project that many people participating on it.
xdboys1

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:09:30 AM

Hey, guys!
the bounty is more attractive when its ongoing the sales, you can get many token because the price in the first is too low and when the bounty finished i think it will be bull run.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

Airdrop is the approach and extension of the developer to an altcoin or token! Normally, altcoin will be rewarded to the members after the sale! In general, most airdrop only symbolic price!
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

Some here are saying that bounty is more better than airdrop. In my opinion both bounty and airdrop is a good way of marketing the tokens. Everything is depending on the ICO project and how the team will make a better job in doing their part.
samjen18

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:57:09 AM

No for me airdrop is not a good idea before ICO bounty for me is the good idea to encourage some investors to invest in any project by promoting in social media to convince investors to invest if that project is good 

jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

Airdrop is one way to spread awareness to the relevant audience of potential investors and eventual enthusiasts, coin teams will, from time-to-time, do airdrops. There's no problem with that, it is a marketing strategy to spread to the world what the project is thru giving people free tokens by conducting airdrop campaign.

No for me airdrop is not a good idea before ICO bounty for me is the good idea to encourage some investors to invest in any project by promoting in social media to convince investors to invest if that project is good

Again it is just one strategy of the project developer/marketing team to spread the word about how good is there platform, a good investor will review, check everything about the project's platform even if there are free giveaways of token if that investor is knowledgeable they will still invest on the project that conducted airdrop.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

Hey, guys!
It is good too ICO as an advertisement and to be known by the community. It is very effective if you balance the allocation for airdrop 1-2% of the total supply would be fine to make it more popular.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

Hey, guys!

Airdrop is part of the marketing strategy and one effective way to build a community on social media pages specially in telegram .  It's like promoting a food by having a free taste .

I agree with you they use airdrop to spread their community and to attract investors or buyer to buy their coins in the market, because if there are many people use those coins there are highest possibility that some trader will buy those coins.

humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

Not particularly, it is mainly done to increase subscribers in their social networks, which can certainly attract investors to this project. But it does not work very well at the moment.
gloomyz

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

Hey, guys!
Airdrop is the signal of ICO because this is alert the Crypto investors so many peoples are looking to spend some time this Airdrop. It is really attract the peoples they are all investing in ICO so all the projects are open the Airdrop.
 But some peoples are thinking it is waste of time in this forum. My opinion is good for the further move in this project.

I agreevwith you airdrop is the cheapest way to build the community it is very good for before ICO is launched
davisagughalam

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

it is a good way to draw attention as most projects are doing it now. the airdrops bring attention to the project as most participants perform marketing tasks such as retweeting , wearing signatures and posting thereby showing the project to potential investors. its actually great. bounties is another good way. when it comes to advertising icos, doing airdrops concurrently can be a good idea.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Chike4545

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:06:22 AM

Yes I believe an airdrop before ICO is a good form of creating awareness and also attracting investors to participate from the ICO event, although at the beginning of altcoins creation airdrops are really good in creating such awareness but recently most are now scams mainly to increase subscribers in their social media forums.
Bountyangel

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

It is a good idea because it help to promote such coin to become more popular. It also serves as a reward for the participants who help in promoting such coin.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:56:37 AM

Hey, guys!
You can also say it like that because the Airdrop is just a token that is discarded and is provided free of charge.
But if the airprop is a curved ICO, it's better to do it because it's just a waste of time.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

I think that's a good thing, because the value of each turn of the airdrop for the participants is very low, only a few dollars. And that's one way for the team to get people to their tokens in the market with over a thousand altcoin.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

I think it's a good idea before  ICO, it will attract more attention of the community and investors to their project. It seems like an advertisement or a tool to help them attract more investors to their project.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

Hey, guys!
Yes it is ! Doing airdrops can help the ICO promote their projects to the public investors , in this way , they can give the crypto users a wider view about their platforms and how it can help to improve the community through gaining followers / subscribers to their social media accounts. But sometimes, airdrop can cause a decrease in price once the participants sell their airdrop tokens.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

Airdrop is advertising and assistance in attracting small investment funds.  Even the bounty hasn't influence on the decision of large investors to invest,let alone airdrops.
But for investing's gambling fans airdrop before the start of the ICO is a signal that the team is counting on luck and is ready to share part of future profits for free
moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

Hey, guys!
I think its a good a idea. airdrops are usually used as a starter pack in endorsing an ICO. they sometimes use the KYC programs to get infos of the potential investors
I am hesitant to provide my information / data.
I'm not sure airdrop must include KYC. to get 2 $, I think it's funny and avoid such airdrops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: