Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore  (Read 33175 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

Singapore has become crypto friendly nation and more and more nice projects are coming out of Singapore. CGCX seems to be like exceptional project as always.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:17:59 AM

It seems like the good news has been received by the participants who joined here, now the distribution has already taken place and the participants have received the token, hopefully the price is also as expected.

cgcx

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

It seems like the good news has been received by the participants who joined here, now the distribution has already taken place and the participants have received the token, hopefully the price is also as expected.
Yep, that's right!

Also, need to be mentioned, that bounty & airdrop distribution is finished a few hours ago. Everyone received tokens for their work.

If someone got any questions about distribution or anything else, please, feel free to chat with us at out Telegram chat room:
CGCX Official Group: https://t.me/CGCXio;
CGCX Official Bounty Group: https://t.me/CGCXofficialbounty.

Happy trading and Happy New Year in advance Smiley.
cgcx

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

2018 had its share of ups & downs with moments of Wow & Ouch keeping us on our toes. Let us welcome a prosperous 2019 full of new beginnings and positive news. Happy New Year to the community. 

#HNY #CGCXio #2019
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:11:16 AM

Hello CGCX Happy New Year,

Happy New Year everyone, I would like to say about CGCX, this CGCX token will growth, I saw lots of CGCX holders selling their CGCX token, they are mistaken, CGCX has a good dimension in business, don't give up your CGCX token, but get more and more, You can trade with ease CRYPTO-CRYPTO and CRYPTO-FIAT.

CGCX offer a state of  the art, highly sophisticated hybrid platform. Unlike most exchanges that offer only cryptocurrency trading, CGCX is uniquely positioning itself in the blockchain world by providing four platforms rolled into one to offer  wide services to its customers namely Crypto Exchange, ICO Listing, Merchant Solutions, Smart Contracts.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
1/1/2019/W1/#1
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:09:27 PM

I read somewhere in your telegram probably that CGCX team has no intention to take this token to external exchanges. If that's true doesn't look good because there will always be hurdle in adoption. Your token should be accessible across the globe and free market to decide its value as well. No one can deny the importance of availability of token on as many exchanges as possible.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:08:44 PM

I read somewhere in your telegram probably that CGCX team has no intention to take this token to external exchanges. If that's true doesn't look good because there will always be hurdle in adoption. Your token should be accessible across the globe and free market to decide its value as well. No one can deny the importance of availability of token on as many exchanges as possible.

Im agree with you. They must list token to other exchanges as well for increase liquidity. And also they must increase popularity of own exchange adding new hyped tokens to their exchange
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:20:38 PM

Im agree with you. They must list token to other exchanges as well for increase liquidity. And also they must increase popularity of own exchange adding new hyped tokens to their exchange

No reason to deny this they should adopt aggressive approach to promote this platform and spread words with power. I think effective marketing could attract more people to become active on this exchange and it will increase demand of this token.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:18:05 PM

I see even though the distribution has been carried out but it does not change the state of the bounty participants because I see the volume of buy-in exchange cgcx is still very low therefore tokens cannot be traded and it seems like this condition will run long, so congratulations waiting.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:49:06 PM

I see even though the distribution has been carried out but it does not change the state of the bounty participants because I see the volume of buy-in exchange cgcx is still very low therefore tokens cannot be traded and it seems like this condition will run long, so congratulations waiting.
have a lot of patience to wait for the satisfying results as we hope, but while waiting for the appropriate prices these tokens can be used as savings for the future, just be patient and pray the best.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:17:04 AM

have a lot of patience to wait for the satisfying results as we hope, but while waiting for the appropriate prices these tokens can be used as savings for the future, just be patient and pray the best.
I agree and stay tuned for good prices to find other projects and lots of things for the current project. Who knows who can really satisfy.
cgcx

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:08:40 AM

Our support team is always at your disposal to address your queries. Write to support@cgcx.io or reach out to our community group on telegram @CGCXio to connect instantly.

#CGCXio #InsuredExchange #Support
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:19:42 AM

yes, you are right, the most important thing now is that the team continues to work and tries to increase the volume of trading on CGCX exchange, and invites many traders to trade there. and it seems like there are a lot of people complaining about a slow account verification process, hopefully it can be fixed quickly
cgcx

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:03:02 AM

yes, you are right, the most important thing now is that the team continues to work and tries to increase the volume of trading on CGCX exchange, and invites many traders to trade there. and it seems like there are a lot of people complaining about a slow account verification process, hopefully it can be fixed quickly
Guys, thanks a lot for taking your time to talk about CGCX exchange and expressing your opinions. It means much for us! Smiley We can see our strong sides and not quite, this will help us to improve our exchange and services.

About account verification.
Normally it takes 4 hours to pass KYC, but sometimes it may take a couple of days. This will happen if our automatic system won't be able to read your documents due to one of the folowing reasons:

• Invalid ID: use passport \ driving license for faster KYC;
  • Edges are not visible: make sure they are visible Smiley
  • Low resolution: make sure you use a good cam;
  • Expired document: please, make sure documents are up to date.

Also, feel free to chat with us about your KYC or any other topic in our telegram chat room:
https://t.me/CGCXio
Or simply ask any question using our support e-mail address:
support@cgcx.io.

Wish you all of the best on 2019!
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:13:52 AM

I think we don't need to doubt the team because I'm sure the team will definitely work hard and most importantly we entrust everything to the team and don't forget we must continue to support the team
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:17:15 AM

CGCX already has lot of good reviews and positive feedback by users so based on this, can be considered very good start for any exchange. It is hard for any new exchange to see acceptance, once this is done then policies and services of any exchanges take it to new heights of success. Make you clients as comfortable with user friendly policies as possible and nothing can stop it to reach at top ranks.
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:54:24 AM

Guys, thanks a lot for taking your time to talk about CGCX exchange and expressing your opinions. It means much for us! Smiley We can see our strong sides and not quite, this will help us to improve our exchange and services.

Normally it takes 4 hours to pass KYC, but sometimes it may take a couple of days. This will happen if our automatic system won't be able to read your documents due to one of the folowing reasons:

Also, feel free to chat with us about your KYC or any other topic in our telegram chat room:
support@cgcx.io.

maybe you can add an online chat service on CGCX exchange, so when someone has a problem or complaint on CGCX exchange, he can directly communicate with the admin on the website, I think that would be a good feature.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:13:13 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2019, 04:39:45 AM by shinharu10282016

I think so too. It will also avoid people on Telegram pretending to be admins of CGCX. Less mistakes, more credibility on your part especially if people who have problems can easily chat someone on your site about their problem.
maybe you can add an online chat service on CGCX exchange, so when someone has a problem or complaint on CGCX exchange, he can directly communicate with the admin on the website, I think that would be a good feature.

support@cgcx.io.

cgcx

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:19:03 AM

CGCX.io in partnership with IBH Capital and Archipelago group to offer the World's first blockchain based investment bank. Read more:
https://bitcoinist.com/worlds-first-blockchain-based-investment-bank-by-cgcx-ibh-capital-and-archipelago/?fbclid=IwAR3xLTyJouzrGDdyuP4ejS4fW97LS6ZcIwJ8LauMXfJhSqv0ButqVSB_neo
cgcx

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:15:43 AM

It has been said more times than often that blockchain will impact several industries. Which of the following do you think will be highly impacted?

A. Banking
B. Agriculture
C. Supply Chain Management
D. Healthcare
E. Cloud Storage

Comment with your thoughts below.

#Blockchain #CGCXio
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: