Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore  (Read 33179 times)
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:30:42 AM

that's not a good way. i would be very careful with this exchange. then rather buy at binance and sell. i think that's much safer. And why don't bounty people get tokens? That doesn't look good. Wink
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

that's not a good way. i would be very careful with this exchange. then rather buy at binance and sell. i think that's much safer. And why don't bounty people get tokens? That doesn't look good. Wink

What is issue to use this platform can you explain about in details. It looking clean and neat with attractive layout so I don't think they will try to make it list on other list in short time of period. I think you could have to have wait for this to trade this token on other exchanges.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

What is issue to use this platform can you explain about in details. It looking clean and neat with attractive layout so I don't think they will try to make it list on other list in short time of period. I think you could have to have wait for this to trade this token on other exchanges.

this exchange looks like ... not finished. Sorry. but many other new Exchanges have problems:telluria,Coinmetro,LCCX,Spotcoin,Naiticus Exchange and and and ... and they all look very similar in places. there are too many exchanges. some of them will soon no longer exist. I'm sure of it.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

What is the exact timing of the distribution of this token and when trading will go live. I didn't get any token yet as the deadline already finished I am not able to see any transaction in my account?
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:01:58 PM

What is the exact timing of the distribution of this token and when trading will go live. I didn't get any token yet as the deadline already finished I am not able to see any transaction in my account?

you can read it every minute on telegram bounty and telegram ico. and the people are really not enthusiastic and call scam

The schedule of distribution is as follows:
15th Sep 2018- Main sales participants - completed
30th Oct 2018 - Pre Sale / Private sale participants
30th Nov 2018 - Token Sale Referral
30th Dec 2018 - Airdrop/Bounty
15th Mar 2019 - Translation Bounty
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:48:28 AM

you can read it every minute on telegram bounty and telegram ico. and the people are really not enthusiastic and call scam

how can they distribute tokens like that? surely the bounty participants will feel disappointed, because I see in the thread bounty has been explained that the bounty token will be distributed one month after the end of the tokensale. disappointing the bounty participants could have a bad impact on this project.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

how can they distribute tokens like that? surely the bounty participants will feel disappointed, because I see in the thread bounty has been explained that the bounty token will be distributed one month after the end of the tokensale. disappointing the bounty participants could have a bad impact on this project.

you understand that they do this to remove the risk of bounty dumping, right? A full member bouty hunter probably earns close to 1000$ in tokens, which he could then easily dump. What if all hunters, including the translators and such, begin dumping, and the team has their capital stashed in cgcx tokens? their working capital would instantly decrease big time.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:05:05 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 10:17:13 PM by Northa

you understand that they do this to remove the risk of bounty dumping, right? A full member bouty hunter probably earns close to 1000$ in tokens, which he could then easily dump. What if all hunters, including the translators and such, begin dumping, and the team has their capital stashed in cgcx tokens? their working capital would instantly decrease big time.
You probably forget that cgcx collected > 75000 eth.
They have enough money to operate roughly for the 5 years. So "dump" for them not afraid of much. And if they're scared for the token price they could well buy back tokens from hunters for a fixed rate. But of course it's just some dreams. Failing to keep their word isn't a good start in crypto.
Another thing that dump will hurt ICO investors, that's true.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

yes. i registered there and wanted to trade there because there is no fee at the beginning. now i will go to the big exchanges again. i am afraid for my money.sorry !! Maybe they run away with the money. this can always happen when they don't pay other people.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:14:20 PM

Token distribution structure is not user friendly I didn't understand the reason who pre-sale they have to wait more than a month from now. This kind of distribution won't bring any stability in price the team should think about that.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

do CGCX tokens has been traded at their exchanges? I see CGCx tokens on their exchanges, but still only deposit and withdraw.
and Is there no search column in the CGCX exchange order book? or I didn't find it

it'll take a while before we'll see significant success with this token, not only is the total market down (which means their resources (collected eth) are probably down too), but their platform is also still in beta which means its not working so well/fast as its going to in a few months

That platform is looking attractive with friendly UI I don't think it will months to make it list their own token on this exchange soon we will see this market will be active there. Maybe there are some difficulties or bugs appear while testing this token so they want to make this launch smooth. This could be reason of this delay.

the tokens are already being trader at about 0.7 cents, which is almost 3 times higher than the ICO price (compared to their Ether price). Hopefully the next bull run will take it upwards of 10 cents a coin

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

I believe that the price of this token will have a very high value, we see the end of this year. We wish all participants who join in this project was able to obtain extraordinary results.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

I believe that the price of this token will have a very high value, we see the end of this year. We wish all participants who join in this project was able to obtain extraordinary results.

I hope so trading volume will increase in future and they will launch some interesting promo and I hope their marketing team will show good result in coming days. All investors have good expectation from this team because after release of this platform it seems it will show good result in future.
Northa

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

I hope so trading volume will increase in future and they will launch some interesting promo and I hope their marketing team will show good result in coming days. All investors have good expectation from this team because after release of this platform it seems it will show good result in future.
Developers should now stick to their roadmap. I expect they will implement all features they have promised in the white paper. By the end of this year cgcx team should made smart contracts and voting platform.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:53:41 AM

Developers should now stick to their roadmap. I expect they will implement all features they have promised in the white paper. By the end of this year cgcx team should made smart contracts and voting platform.
everyone hopes the best thing here hopefully the team will work optimally and will provide satisfactory results for all who join here.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

everyone hopes the best thing here hopefully the team will work optimally and will provide satisfactory results for all who join here.

dont forget the fact that they've delivered pretty much everything they promised, sure the bounty and airdrop payments are gonna take a few months longer than expected, but its all in our best interest

NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:42:28 AM

no doubt, all the teams will surely do their best, so all the attendees who participate in this project will acquire a very amazing results.
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

My focus is on development which is taking place very fast in which good exchanges will have potential and opportunities to grow based on quality of services. CGCX has impressed everyone from start and now they can promote and market starting from next month on social media and search engines like Google after what they gave green signal. This exchange is going to climb up on ranking in shortest possible time.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:49:15 PM

no doubt, all the teams will surely do their best, so all the attendees who participate in this project will acquire a very amazing results.

most teams do their best but thats rarely enough. Good thing Cgcx has shown a good working product and nice community relationships. I'm sure they'll go far, not binance far, but far enough

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Northa

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:59:29 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 08:28:52 PM by Northa

My focus is on development which is taking place very fast in which good exchanges will have potential and opportunities to grow based on quality of services. CGCX has impressed everyone from start and now they can promote and market starting from next month on social media and search engines like Google after what they gave green signal. This exchange is going to climb up on ranking in shortest possible time.
Well first they've should make an effort in order to be listed at the coinmarketcap.

by the way is there any news from the cgcx team? Would like to know what further actions would be taken to make CGCX one of the top exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: