Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:47:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3249 times)
zlt220

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

No one can determine how long crypto will last, but m sure it will last long, and besides government has no power to kill cryptocurrency, cryptos has been so popular through out the world and many people are holding one crypto or the other, the significance of cryptos is what we should embrace and not when it will die.
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

All of us are speculating the price of one coin some of altcoin was only use for pump and dump token to gain more btc. And we dont know until when does cryptocirrency exists. We
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

I think the crypto will not perish because if it happens, the government must abolish the worldwide database that uses crypto.
if I think the fluctuating market price is a normal thing because of every stock trading or forex etc also so.
I believe in the future crypto will be recognized by the government and in use in the wider community

Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

the future is a complete unknown!
how can you know what will happen in the future? I have no idea, and especially I can not imagine what will happen to the crypto currency Cool

Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

I'm not sure you always update any new information. can not you see the current market growing ?, yes this growth has been going on a few days ago. especially for bitcoin that grows strongly followed by ethereum and other crypto. I think you should look at marketcap. is not this a proof to convince many of the beginners that crypto is able to regain its rise
Gor always checking and be updated in market we can actually see that the future of it are based always on the people that are may still believe in bitcoin and for what they may have to do on it.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?

future of crypto currency and blockchain is safe . govt atmost can regulate it .
banning crypto will not work .
however only best alts will have a great future .
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:23:50 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
Can crypto die?

I don't think crypto will die, if anything it will replace fiat in the future. until then we just have to wait.

As for now, they're starting to stabilize and I think we're gonna start seeing bull trends now.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

I think that crypto will live at least 3-5 years, in such a form as it is now. Then there will be great prosperity or the government will somehow crush the crypto
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

Can crypto die?

Now market is green and almost all coins are going up in prices.crypto is peer to peer currency between people and in coming few years it doesn't seem that it would die.for how long it would last it's not answerable because no one exactly know that.got can't kill crypto because it's decentralised between people to people no 3rd party involved.
bekohkoning

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

does anyone know crypto will last forever and will the government will destroy the crypto how they are? will delete all data base all over the world? it's very unlikely so I think crypto will grow and will always be there forever
christabits

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

Futures are financial contracts obligation the buyer to purchase as asset or the seller to sell in such as physical commodity or a financial instrument, at a predetermined future date and price. There are quality and quantity of the underlying asset, they are standardized to facilitate trading on a futures exchange. Some futures contracts may call for physical deliver of the asset while others are settle in cash.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

It is right that people are now thinking about what will happen tomorrow or after some time. Perhaps people will be able to change their future, because now with the current development of the financial structure we are rolling into the abyss, which is now overtaking us.
nolestiket

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:06:55 PM

Crypto currency can only die in one case - if all countries prohibit its use, but it is very very very unlikely.I think that the crypto currency will take off and after that stabilization

regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:08:42 PM

I'm sure that the crypto currency is for a long time, see what technologies are used with crypto currency, the majority of stock market traders go to the crypto currency market because they see in it huge potential and money  Cheesy
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

There is a joke on a stock market. When a crowd is going to bury a stock market it means that it is time to buy.
Anyway after such price surging it was espectedly that prices had to roll back. Everything is not so bad but it has become to earn not so easy.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

Can crypto die?

Crypto does not die
Only fake token and scam coin dies

Every coin has a dump and pump session
What matters is the project team reactions to every circumstance

Be smart
Be wise
And enjoy your profit
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

Crypto market will be big, its just the beginning, i was reading an analyst report that says in coming years crypto market volume will grow huge into trillions, so there is huge opportunity to make money in these initial stages of crypto.

dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:30:01 PM

Cryptography is a new modern technology that will be widely used in the future. Why should the government or anyone else kill what can be applied for general progress?
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:39:53 PM

Can crypto die?
You need to to understand well in the currencies that you have and if you are confident in your currency, then sooner or later it will show a very large profit.
I think that the cryptos is with us forever.
At the expense of death, everything is possible, of course, but I doubt it.
 The government can fix it may drop the volatility, of the price of the coin can fall, but I do not think that the government will kill it

vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

Can crypto die?
I think that these technologies have already entered our lives forever. I think that cryptography will always live, of course her, it will  interfere (regulation, etc.) but think that she will never die

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: