Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3244 times)
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

I see big and bright future for all cryptocurrency, it need time when countries will accept it as currency, just waiting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wareck

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:51:19 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?
It is necessary to understand - periodic falls in the crypto market are normal. It's a risky and volatile market. But I am confident in the excellent potential of the modern crypto market, which provides important advantages for investors.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:18:04 PM

I do not think that the crypto market is dying today. Yes, sometimes there are price drops and financial corrections. But such problems are typical for most areas of activity. In any case, the market should eventually restore its positions, providing a benefit for investors.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

Don't think that crypto will disappear, it won't happen in next 10 years, it is a new era of start ups and decentralized relations. Crypto is going to be implemented in more and more spheres and as a result will replace other digital currencies. I don't see any reason to think in negative way like you. SEC postpones ETF adoption, so what? Crypto was alive without ETF, eventually this decision will be accepted , don't think about it now.
I am totally sure that crypto has a bright future and mass adoption.
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

I believe that the government will not be able to kill the Crypto-currency exactly, but from if they legalize it, they can either put some rules and maybe also somehow manipulate the market. And it's not otherwise good to influence crypto can not.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:37:33 PM

a future that we still imagine whether it is a concept or a form of the image in the future will be what it looks like. And it will be determined from now on which can change a future.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:43:59 PM

if I personally think that before this crypto experienced a very significant increase and maybe it could happen next year. can crypto die? if I don't think that because blockchain technology continues to grow rapidly, crypto won't die even if the government intervenes.

What is the reason for the current drop in prices in the markets? The reason is in the owners of a lot of money. They trade coins bypassing the stock exchange, then buy them out on exchanges. Because of this, the price falls.
So it was once in the stock markets, until such machinations were not banned at the legislative level.

upperwonder

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:48:48 PM

It seems to me that it's time to forget about crypto-currencies, especially if we consider them as a source for earning. In my opinion, a new bottom and a lull of three years is waiting for us. Then, if the state and other regulators are not banned, then another wave of growth is possible.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

It seems to me that it's time to forget about crypto-currencies, especially if we consider them as a source for earning. In my opinion, a new bottom and a lull of three years is waiting for us. Then, if the state and other regulators are not banned, then another wave of growth is possible.

I, too, all that the growth of the crypto-currency market will be until the end of 2018, as another tough ether fork was announced in December of this year.
zulfa999

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

I see that this crypto age is still very long, of course many are disappointed because the price of crypto has been decreasing in recent months and the lack of enthusiasts may be due to the ico scam which is very rampant and there are no parties who can criminalize a scam
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:22:36 PM

we won't be able to see a market like last year. this vitalik said. but if we make our investments at the right time, we can make good profits. I noticed something today. most economic sites show the Bitcoin price.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:32:57 PM

This is a sweet word, the future. Everyone wants to see him, and learn something of his own. But alas, it is not given to us to know this, and there can be everything, both good and bad.
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

The government can strangle cryptography, of course, but I don't see any point.This will harm everything and only slow down the development of the economy.Of course it is worth investing, especially now is the right time while the market is red.We need to use it for good.Cryptography definitely has a future and it's bright!

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:59:29 PM

Yes,absolutely.Bitcoin is good, but it still needs to be improved.And since its number is limited, all just not enough.Moreover,there are many different areas where you need your coins.So the alternative is always needed.Some coins in their functionality even exceed Bitcoin, a little more time and they should grow strongly in price.Shop while you can)

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

To say that crypto will die, I don't think there is a basic reason that will make Crypto die. When prices rise and fall quickly it is part of fluctuations, and I think it's normal. I am sure that crypto will survive for a very long time with the advancement of this technology. And I think the government will only make rules to limit but cannot stop crypto. That's my opinion and analysis so far.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
Can crypto die?
the future of the cryptocurrency world is very unclear, i can say for sure only one thing - it is not gonna die so easily
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

To say that crypto will die, I don't think there is a basic reason that will make Crypto die. When prices rise and fall quickly it is part of fluctuations, and I think it's normal. I am sure that crypto will survive for a very long time with the advancement of this technology. And I think the government will only make rules to limit but cannot stop crypto. That's my opinion and analysis so far.
governments are not fond of cryptocurrency but not all, of course, so i do not think that the whole world politics will turn against crypto
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

Can crypto die?
there is no guaranteed for your investment especially in crypto. investment in crypto is very risky because cryptocurrency has a high volatility, it means its price is suddenly changing at any second.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:33:50 PM

I think that future is unpredictable always but you never know what may happen next and you will be able to invest in crypto and then sell it a higher price, I am sure this will happen
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:52:30 AM

I always said that the modern crypto market really has an excellent future in the future. Now, after a long financial correction, the prices of coins in the crypto market are approaching their own minimum. Therefore, you can make a perspective investment in a profitable purchase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: