Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:56:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3249 times)
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is the future. Not one state is not able to surprise bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Since it is decentralized. As long as there are at least two computers on earth that can send information to each other. Until then, the cryptocurrency will live. And please their hard workers good x. From myself, I strongly believe in the future of cryptocurrency.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?

It is impossible to be confident in the crypto market. The market can turn in any direction. It is possible that in December, the crypto will begin its rise. But at the same time, the events of today show us that it is very easy to bring down the market through manipulations ... It is difficult for me to assume what will be in the near future. For now, I'm just watching ..
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:11:58 AM

Regarding on your questions that how long will the dump ends, well we cant make a good prediction on that. Because many investors right now is still dumping their coins fast. So the dumping process right now still continues.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

Regarding on your questions that how long will the dump ends, well we cant make a good prediction on that. Because many investors right now is still dumping their coins fast. So the dumping process right now still continues.
I completely agree! The market decline continues and this time prices may fall even lower. My opinion is that only after another strong fall the market will begin to recover.
TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

The market has been falling for a year, everyone is waiting for the recovery to begin, but it’s still not there, it’s likely that we can fall even lower and go up only in a year, this is the worst option.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

The government can certainly kill encryption, but it is not good for them, because encryption can bring benefits to many governments and businessmen!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

A person's future depends on himself, if we can master our own ego then we will achieve a successful future, for example we can buy and sell altcoins for our investment, but remember you have to fight your ego to sell the altcoins you invest not want a very large price, if not so the only loss you get.

ImSuparmin

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

I agree with you, until when all this will happen, prices drop like this makes everyone nervous between selling for needs and saving them for investment, this position is very difficult, hopefully from this very drastic decline it can rise more expensive than last year to sew everyone's anxiety.

cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

cryptocurrency market is red in these days but it will be recover in near future because it is the nature of the market to go up and down and i think its right time to invest in crypto market
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:36:08 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?

First of all, you need to understand that cryptography is really of great importance for a digital society with excellent prospects for future development. I believe in the enormous potential and real benefits of blockchain technology, which is able to successfully solve various problems of society.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:27:36 AM

You are a confused investor and you should have lost a lot of money. What you need is cryptocurrency knowledge, only knowledge can help you. I don't know how long the cryptocurrency will last, and the cryptocurrency will not be killed. The government will not kill the cryptocurrency.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

Crypto will continue to grow because the promoters for crypto also continues to grow. the Government can not directly play a role to kill crypto, but when their stated refusal then this would make crypto can slowly weaken. But if you see the benefit of crypto for the future it will be very unfortunate if a lot of rejection will be able to make this, though mat crypto also sometimes because of the risk that owned crypto is also great.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

Crypto - it`s a new thing, and this is normal to be such volatile. Also, crypto provides fast, clear and safe transactions and in the future, it will be our only currency.
kipozer

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

Future, I still try to think about it more often, because this is a very fragile matter, which should show us how the market will still be realized, but the most important thing is that people still believe in cryptocurrency
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

I think next spring, the crypto-market expects significant growth, this is primarily due to the fact that many projects will fulfill their roadmap.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

Last year, 2017, was exceptional for the entire crypto market. Bitcoin went unbelievably with the price up and with him the other altcoins. Today you should invest in the long run.
How long will crypto last? As long as people are interested in it.
Can crypto die? I do not think this will happen.
Can government kill crypto? Certainly no, they can give taxes and bans.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

It's normal for newbie to ask question and to be agitated and insecure about the cryptocurrency trading activities and instabilities. As time go on, you will get use to volatility and you will begin to see cryptocurrency for what it is. The future of cryptocurrency is real!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
imran1997
Copper Member

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

At this moment it's difficult to predict about future because this year 2018 not up to the mark yet. But I can say that nothing can stop crypto one day it will back very strongly.
GreenAnat

Activity: 126

W12 – Scam

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

Definitely, the price of bitcoin is strongly manipulated. And it’s not clear whose hands it is: whether it is the government or bankers, since the cryptocurrency is a threat to the current financial system. But I know for sure that cryptocurrency has a future, especially since we are on the verge of a global and global crisis. And in order to keep their funds of interest and investment in cryptocurrency will grow!

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

Well I believe cryptos have come to stay and will not die as most people would normally think. cryptos is still in it's early stage of development and I believe in the future the space will be a lot more matured and profitable.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: