Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3244 times)
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

I don't think this tech is as revolutionary as everyone thought last year. The boast that 'crypto is the new internet' seems laughable today. The most promising one offers only a web browser, which we already have many of. The other use is a 'new kind of money', which sounded amazing, but we don't need it. Even if we did, we tried Bitcoin in December and found it took 4 hours and $35 per transaction.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:05:15 AM

I still believe that cryptocurrency is our future, people from all over the world will use cryptocurrency in their daily life someday in the future and abandon cash. There is no reason to use cash if when we can make it's possible and easy to use cryptocurrency in every trades.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

Too many questions, my friend. Stop worrying about the cryptocurrency, what is happening with the market this year, it's just a correction and the next stage of its development. Growth can not be constant, the fall should be treated as a natural process. You just need to be patient and we will see the market in green again.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

In spite of everything that is being shown to us in the market, I would not stop believing in cryptocurrencies, this is just another market manipulation, because normal and smart investors create conditions for panic sales.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

100% no one will say about the future of cryptocurrency. But the rapid spread of cryptocurrency around the world and the increasing popularity of it allow experts to give confident predictions about the future of digital money. I believe that cryptocurrency will become more stable for comfortable use of money by all people.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

I think e-money is our future. These are great technologies in the future. No electronic money will die. This is a technology that will last for a very long time. There is a significant fall in prices this year. But in any case, the market should gradually restore its position and prove the price increase from the coming years

manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:48:06 AM

I am confident that in the future BTC will gradually become the world's reserve currency. Not all governments like working with Bitcoin. But in any case, they will not be able to kill him. Because I am fully convinced that today reliable cryptocurrencies are really necessary for the world, and the blockchain technology brings important benefits now.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

In fact, no one can predict exactly what will happen in the coming years. While the crypto market remains fairly volatile. Therefore, some people have already rushed to announce his imminent death. But I believe that cryptography will once again restore its position and will actively develop in the future.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?
As long we support and invest in cryptocurrency it will not die. Cryptocurrency will last forever and just believe in cryptocurrencies. Investment in cryptocurrency is very risk and its hard predict because the market is unstable but we can sure that we can earn income through investment in cryptocurrency. I think the govermment can't kill cryptocurrencies.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

I was initially very optimistic about cryptocurrency, but seeing the current crypto situation, I'm starting to doubt about the future of crypto, I hope I'm wrong

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

Well I believe cryptos have come to stay and will not die as most people would normally think. cryptos is still in it's early stage of development and I believe in the future the space will be a lot more matured and profitable.
However you should not forget about the fact, that all current coins can just dissapper, because they are firstborn and made with a lot of mistakes for example. Then will come nextgen coin that will be really expensive

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Cryptocurrency is meant to become part of financial world,  to my understanding,  I don't think there is an expiry date on cryptocurrency growth and development.  A new technology that helps everyone will be welcome by people and government. Stay positive!

mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

Future is bright if you know how to using Bitcoin. although , the market is redmark.  most of the project is scam. but needed proper knowledge survive this situation. you can, using this situation, and made a good future.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

I do not know how to answer this, but I am sure there is a possibility that crypto can die, because if we reach 500 USD per BTC, there would be no more people that are interested in Bitcoin until we will see the next bull run.

halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
Can crypto die?
i wouldn't take this gloomy mood like crypto might die. we should just make our plans as if everything is fine, and eventually the trouble will soulve itself. don't try to depress yourself, that is no good strategy Wink
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

I think that electronic money is our future. These are great technologies in the future. Most cryptos are hierarchical with blockchain technology. Therefore, no one can control the exact price of electronic money. However, that does not mean that the password can not last longer. I myself would really hope that the password will always have the future
Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:25:36 PM

Can crypto die?
No one can tell you with certainty that the cryptocurrency will not die, we can only assume that the government is managed by a bunch of very rich people, and they will not let the cryptocurrency die, so let's hope for the best.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:05:33 AM

Can crypto die?

I always keep talking about a really great, promising future of cryptography with real benefits for the world community. Therefore, in any case, it is not necessary to abandon promising and profitable investments for the future - over time, reliable cryptocurrencies will necessarily restore their positions and will bring income to investors.
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

Observing the behavior of the market over the past year, it is thought that the time has come for certain reforms in the crypto space. In my opinion, either a lull or a bottom awaits us, unless measures are taken to streamline and rid the market of fraud. Great states and other regulators should provide a wave of growth.
graminfodiff

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:44:53 PM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: