Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][X16S][MASTERNODE] REDEN: The Anti-Scam, De-risking, Community Run Altcoin  (Read 30301 times)
mdikmetas

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:28:02 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 02:39:39 PM by mdikmetas

where is rpc ports

add please solo mine settings
MBible

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:18:31 PM

where is rpc ports

add please solo mine settings

- ## Solo Mine ##

Reden.conf

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=13058
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
gen=0

ccminer-solomine.bat

:start
ccminer -a x16s -o  http://127.0.0.1:13058/ -u user -p password --coinbase-addr=YOURADDRESS -i 19
goto start

{from Reden Discord}
urbancloud

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

lmao smoke dat urban cloud my man

Wink it's the West Coast baby!
Mofatness

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

They  Ban all accounts  when i write  WTS  MN    !   Only admins  SELLLL  SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess, you got banned on the Discord for spreading lies and false information... now you've moved to here? There are lots of people selling and buying on the Discord, including MNs.

Wesjuhnlz

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

metscoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:34:59 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 08:46:12 PM by metscoin

QueenBee HIVE Mining Pool

⤧ REDEN ⤧

Pool: https://hive.gulfcoastmining.com/

US Based
Hourly Payouts
Pool pays all transaction fees
Low Payouts: 0.01 | 0.001 on Sundays
Hosted on Google's best-in-class Cloud

Sample mining string:
Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://hive.gulfcoastmining.com:3665 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=REDN

FOR POOL MINING SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY, JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord - https://discord.gg/a9XSfbb

amitsolanki@live.com

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:09:52 AM

is it gpu or cpu. and which miner being used.
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

When esxhange?? I have some coins. Can't sell them. Discord trade is usless.
SlyZillaTV

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:09:56 PM

There is a exchange which is not endorsed by us, but i have tried it and it works. Smiley https://qtrade.io/market/3
Otherwise we will apply for a exchange in May chosen by team and community as a common decision  Grin
BTW the trade channel does WORK if you know how to sell and buy correctly... You need to give good offers to sell and good offers to buy Smiley  Wink
onionpealer

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:11:47 AM

is it gpu or cpu. and which miner being used.

As it uses the X16S algorithm you can use any X16S miner, such as the z-enemy-1.08 X16R and X16S Nvidia GPU Miner from http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/x16s/ or sgminer-x16r(s) https://github.com/brian112358/sgminer-x16r/releases/tag/v0.4.0

frrsan

Activity: 60

FRRSAN POOL

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

Hello.

We just added your coin to our pool if it possible to list it on you post

http://www.frrsan.com/

-o stratum+tcp://frrsan.com:3663 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p <OPTIONS>] c=REDN

Wink Wink Wink
urbancloud

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

💎⛏️💎 Urban Clouds 💎⛏️💎
US West Coast Reden Mining Pool
POOL is OPEN AND HASHING with only 0.5% Fee! No registration needed

Ticker: REDN

Special Sauce:👇

Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://urban-clouds.com:3663 -u WALLETADDRESS

Hosted on US West Coast OVH Dedicated Server

☁️ Site: https://urban-clouds.com 👈
shaix

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:15:48 AM

https://pool.stepoff.com
Automatic payouts every hour
No registration required for pool

To Start Mining
Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://pool.stepoff.com:3663 -u WALLET -p c=REDN 
0% FEE for next month, 0.25% thereafter
erstweal

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:59:46 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 10:25:59 PM by erstweal

A Reden community mining pool is available to show your support
The 1% fee goes towards development and marketing efforts
This is also meant to provide a stable environment and distribution of hash among several locations

• Stratum  : pool.redencoin.org:3669
  • User     : <wallet_address>
  • Password : c=REDN

• Website  : http://redencoin.org/
  • Fee      : 1 %
  • Nvidia   : ccminer -a x16s -o stratum+tcp://pool.redencoin.org:3669 -u <wallet_address> -p c=REDN

To name workers or set difficulty, enter in the password area -p worker,d=1048,c=REDN
cadoso876

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:05:10 AM

I think that this poject will succeed to get the maximum amount of money. I also will invest some small amount of money to become part of their profit sharing scheme through this investment.
thebeard.be (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

As we have been rather quiet in here the last weeks. let me give you all an update on our progress:

Swap
We started and concluded the swap of the old Eden coin to Reden coin:

These were the numbers at the end of april 30th after officially closing the form for swap submissions:

Final Statistics of swap:

Total sent in Eden:  2 482 575 Eden
Total Eden claimed: 2.629.508 Eden
Total Entries: 812 form entries
Swapped Reden: 2 380 782  REDN
Swapped Entries: 649
Claims still open: 37 entries.
Claims invalid: 57 entries
not swapped claimed EDEN: 248 726  Eden

Since the swap ended some of the open claims have been resolved and in the days after the swap some people have come forward with some very legitimate reasons why they could not make the swap so the total coins swapped is a bit higher than here. Because there are still some entries open and actively being pursued, these numbers have not yet been updated. Once these are closed the totals will be know but for now we have swapped about 85% of the total circulating supply of Eden at the chain swap.

On that matter since the community in discord has voted to end all swaps on the 2nd of may at 22h it is no longer possible to swap your old eden coins for new reden coins

Network

In the first 24-48 hours of the network we have had some problems with stability but the cause for this was determined and fixed by our development team. In the days following there was also an update of the wallets so that these problems should be mostly solved now. All wallets as of the latest version sync very good and should have no longer any problems with connecting to the network.

Mining
We have a network hash varying between 4.5 to 5 gh/s and growing over the last weeks. The difficulty is currently about 140 and this means that at the time of posting the following results can be had:
  • 1080 ti: +/- 65 redn a day
  • 1050 ti: +/- 15 redn a day
  • rx560: +/- 12 redn a day

Masternodes
Currently we have 362 running masternodes with 54 requiring a restart or just started.
This means that a masternode is giving on average about 35 Redn a day.

Progress

Product
We are about to release a proof of concept of the rating/score/review system where as the results of any rating will be posted on our website. Stay tuned for that
In the mean time the dev team is working on determining the full course of action to realize the goals set out from the beginning. This involves looking for the technical solutions on how we can all implement it in a reliable way in the blockchain.

Exchange
We have been listed on a small new exchange which we can't endorse for the moment as we have not yet enough confidence in their reliability nor intentions in the long run. So you can trade Redn on qtrade as mentioned by that team earlier in this thread, but be cautious and do this at your own discretion. Don't say we have not warned you.

In the mean time we are contacting several bigger exchanges with some decent volume, to find out which are the exact conditions to be listed and what is the cost. By this process we have already eliminated quite a few and the following weeks we will present the possible candidates on our discord server to be voted for.

=========

That's in very short what we have been up to, if you have any questions feel free to join our discord or telegram and ask whatever question you want. It might take some time due to time zone difference but every question should be answered and if not please tag me and I will respond.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

This is a good community and this project will achieve the desired target because of the great support in this MASTERNODE / REDEN project
will definitely get maximum results, good luck
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:32:26 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 09:45:52 AM by NetfetMiningCompany

Crap...I hold scam coins, didnt see this til now, now i cant swap em since the swap is over? I see no reason to support this. Why is there a deadline anyway. If this is an anti scam, then shouldnt everyone that got scammed have the right to these coins? Isnt that the purpose?  Talking about a light being extinguished at the end of the tunnel.... Total bummer. What kind of community votes AGAINST keeping a swap open that they also got scammed with. Thats just wrong....They get to swap but not everyone? Community.....Not the word I would describe this group of people that claim to have good intentions. I guess I still remained scammed, and voted out by a "community" that is supposed to be against this.... All because there was no way of knowing. The only way I did  figure it out, is to look up why it it said Reden and not Eden, on hashfaster. Enjoy your "community" coin. Already has a huge negative connotation attached by voting out your own community. Im trashing the wallet.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
MBible

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

Crap...I hold scam coins, didnt see this til now, now i cant swap em since the swap is over? I see no reason to support this. Why is there a deadline anyway. If this is an anti scam, then shouldnt everyone that got scammed have the right to these coins? Isnt that the purpose?  Talking about a light being extinguished at the end of the tunnel.... Total bummer. What kind of community votes AGAINST keeping a swap open that they also got scammed with. Thats just wrong....They get to swap but not everyone? Community.....Not the word I would describe this group of people that claim to have good intentions. I guess I still remained scammed, and voted out by a "community" that is supposed to be against this.... All because there was no way of knowing. The only way I did  figure it out, is to look up why it it said Reden and not Eden, on hashfaster. Enjoy your "community" coin. Already has a huge negative connotation attached by voting out your own community. Im trashing the wallet.

you can say that almost 2000 people are wrong and you are right, but we both know the truth Smiley)))
RonX

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:08:59 AM

No SWAP? Community decided? This is the new SCAM only!!!  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: