Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][X16S][MASTERNODE] REDEN: The Anti-Scam, De-risking, Community Run Altcoin  (Read 30301 times)
MBible

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:11:19 AM

I like the ideea to have RVN address for donations!!!!! Thank you, sir!!!!
urbancloud

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:24:32 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 02:11:16 AM by urbancloud

Love that it will list on cryptobridge, however, whats the plan to protect investors upon listing on an exchange? Please dont make the mistake many other coins did of listing just to satisfy miners / sellers. Listing on an exchange should come when there are more interested buyers than sellers, or this could backfire bad.
thebeard.be (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:22:07 AM

Love that it will list on cryptobridge, however, whats the plan to protect investors upon listing on an exchange? Please dont make the mistake many other coins did of listing just to satisfy miners / sellers. Listing on an exchange should come when there are more interested buyers than sellers, or this could backfire bad.

I understand what you are saying and that is also why I personally did not vote to go on an exchange already, but the community vote turned out otherwise.
However 6 things that might help here:

• The listing happens only when the community that voted, also donates the remaining 0.5 btc. after 36 hours we have managed to raise 0.086 btc. So we are not yet there. This also means that people have to invest before we can go on the exchange. This will hopefully limit the amount of dumpers.
  • There has been an small new exchange (qtrade.io) where people have tried already several times to dump large amounts and yet the price is after the initial dump very slowly but consistently going up, the price over at that exchange has hanging around 500 sat. And there are only 10k coins available at time of writing. That means only 2 Masternodes, which is not a lot, if you keep in mind that the total circulating supply is about 4.5 million. Let's also not forget we only have a max supply of about 15 million.
  • The rewards for mining and masternodes are also not that great. We are now in the biggest reward period and daily there are only 36K coins generated, that means about 7 masternodes a day.
  • The ROI on a masternode is about 220% or about 30 redn a day. So we are also no high ROI project where people get a mass of coins and don't know what to do with them. We have 52% of the circulating supply locked in masternodes and another 20% of circulating supply is the total of the dev fund. (this % will decrease over time, as the dev fund is not growing and the circulating supply is). So about 72% of the coins is not on the market available.
  • We are making a lot of progress and are working pretty rapidly towards a minimal viable product with monetization, so that we are becoming a project with a product instead of a project with a promise...
  • Also at the moment there is no marketing at all, this will change once we have our proof of concept up. This will happen in the course of the week normally.

All these points might help that at the moment we get listed, the price will not dump to a point of no recovery. So are we going to try and control the price on CB to protect investors. But yes we have taken in consideration the fact that exchange listing without a working product is a risk.

Hope this satisfies your question. ;-)
thebeard.be (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

[community vote]: Reden Team Remuneration

The Reden Project team has worked to turn the project around on a volunteer basis since 2 April 2018.  We believe the project has been put back on stable footing with a new blockchain, a successful coin swap and a clear purpose that we are now beginning to implement.

We have a focussed core team with clear roles and responsibilities. We now need to implement a fair remuneration policy, and put the following funding and payment model to community referendum.

Key features of the Reden Project remuneration model will be:
Budget for a 15 person team  (eg 4 dev, 4 content/marketing, 4 CxOs & active advisors)
Budget based on average remuneration of 40 reden per day per person, that will be split into:

• Base pay of 20 reden per day for active team members
  • Bonus pot of 20 reden per day to be distributed transparently within team
  • Active advisors will also be eligible for a share of the bonus pot.

Max pay per active core team member 40 REDN.

At current traded prices 40 reden is approximately 2 US dollars, and this reflects the very high belief the team has in the Reden Project and future value of Reden coin.

To ensure the team remuneration is sustainable over the next months, until the project is generating income to cover its costs, we propose to fund it as follows:

• redencoin.org pool fees of c.75 coin per day
  • part of the monetisation we are looking to implement starting from the first version of our product
  • dev fund to cover the difference

We expect the coin value to increase and will review average daily remuneration then and regularly thereafter.

We believe this innovative funding model ensures the longer term ability of Reden Project to reward active team members for delivering results, and is linked to the value of reden coin.

Referendum is open from may 24, 2018 - 8h15am UTC until may 27, 2018 - 10pm UTC

Please go vote in our Discord
dendy77

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

Guys, before you finally put REDEN to Cryptobridge, think twice. I got today first issue after few weeks without problem. I did 2 withdrawals of RVN from Cryptobridge to my Wallet - at Cryptobridge everything looks like they were successfully finished but they were NEVER transmited to RVN network .. and there is NOBODY to contact to solve this at Cryptobridge side, so i guess my coins are liteally lost ... :-(( For me this is end, will never use Cryptobridge again, too big risk to loose all coins ..

Beter choose exchange with reall support / helpdesk ...

MBible

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

WOW!!!!!!! Please update on this as soon as you have news!!!!!
Fionoa

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:03:45 PM

interesting projects with the allocation of funds each item developed is very clear and quite a lot, for promotional programs such as bounty campaign large enough allocation of funds, how much total supply of coins for ICO?
cryptotym

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:25:57 PM

Don't forget to donate to the Cryptobridge listing. Community voted to start trading, let's make it happen!

BTC: 1GpKcGrnzzbxo6K7zpy4RN9SiarBqAd48U
ETH: 0x50656E86ff6390669aEd53B4118b4Edc1A462d87
LTC: 1qyxj3ghf36nqheyjv7d6egs6xh4wz2s27gfexrr
RVN: RD838QjTfnnL96BQfSZtxJeRUpG1VJqNdN

Official Discord https://discord.gg/NqgyumC
erstweal

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:26:20 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 11:44:03 AM by erstweal

A Reden community mining pool is available to show your support
The 1% fee goes towards development and marketing efforts
This is also meant to provide a stable environment and distribution of hash among several locations

• Stratum  : pool.redencoin.org:3669
  • User     : <wallet_address>
  • Password : c=REDN

• Website  : http://redencoin.org/
  • Fee      : 1 %
  • Nvidia   : ccminer -a x16s -o stratum+tcp://pool.redencoin.org:3669 -u <wallet_address> -p c=REDN

To name workers or set difficulty, enter in the password area -p worker,d=1048,c=REDN
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

What makes this anti-scam?
R3D5H1RT
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:03:57 PM

MiningPatriot.com

Please join us at https://MiningPatriot.com
Server located in South-Central USA

Payouts every 2 hours - only 0.25% fee!

NVIDIA
Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://miningpatriot.com:3663 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=REDN

AMD
Code:
-k x16s -o stratum+tcp://miningpatriot.com:3663 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=REDN
thebeard.be (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

interesting projects with the allocation of funds each item developed is very clear and quite a lot, for promotional programs such as bounty campaign large enough allocation of funds, how much total supply of coins for ICO?

There is no ICO, we don't sell any coins.

What makes this anti-scam?

We have released a document with guidelines on what to judge a project. These guidelines will be used on a daily basis by our community and team reviewers to analyze projects on their legitimacy. These reviews will be stored in the blockchain so that there is an irrefutable history of everything that has been reviewed about the project. The information of the review will posted on a website that will have a list of all projects that have been reviewed. These reviews will also be updated on regular intervals.

I can write a book here on what we plan on doing, but you might want to look at our white paper and high level product diagram.
dendy77

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:17:54 AM

WOW!!!!!!! Please update on this as soon as you have news!!!!!

Looks this thing has happy end, probably it was just something temporary. My coins arrived in my wallet.

Twice.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
MBible

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

DIFF is going up like crazy!!!!! Network HASH tripled up an raising!!!!! Go REDEN!!!!
quantummining
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:51:01 AM

---Everyone We now support REDEN - Just to FYI - We have 5 locations worldwide - East & West USA, UK (London) and EU (Germany) and APAC (Singapore)

www.QuantumMiningPool.com

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/dWNJEpx

Mine here for more - Over 225+ coins...
greaseman

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

REDEN Added to TheTechnicalsPool.com

Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://thetechnicalspool.com:3663 -u wallet address -p c=RDN 

Automatic payout every 2 hours No registration Low .5% fee

Join Us for Our Free Reden Giveaway!! 5 Lucky winners!! 100 RDN each!!!
All you have to do is Mine with us. Giveaway ends MAY 31st

So point Them Miners over and get your Chance to Win.

Join us on ourYouTube Channel
erstweal

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

Don't forget to donate to the Cryptobridge listing. Community voted to start trading, let's make it happen!

BTC: 1GpKcGrnzzbxo6K7zpy4RN9SiarBqAd48U
ETH: 0x50656E86ff6390669aEd53B4118b4Edc1A462d87
LTC: 1qyxj3ghf36nqheyjv7d6egs6xh4wz2s27gfexrr
RVN: RD838QjTfnnL96BQfSZtxJeRUpG1VJqNdN

Official Discord https://discord.gg/NqgyumC
You can also contribute hash power by mining to the RVN address.
thebeard.be (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:50:03 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 08:02:13 AM by thebeard.be

Let's do another small update on all that is going on in the background

Dev bounty

We have a first bounty posted in #bounties, we are looking for somebody that can make us a decent script for doing multisignatures. All is mentioned in the post in #bounties in our Discord.

Information gathering

We are working on a wiki to gather all info that is spread out over all the different channels here, this way it will be a lot easier to point to an frequently asked question, instead of posting, please read the faq or announcements. Every article will be linked. Give us a bit of time to gather all that info and have it all organised in a decent way

Proof of concept

The promised proof of concept will be released this week, we are putting the finishing touches on the execution of it and once that is finished it will be released

Tipbot

The tipbot in Discord is temporarily down, as we are working on moving it from it's server to another one and at the same time we are upgrading to bot with more functionalities and another code base that should be more stable. This is important as this bot will be an integral part of the proof of concept once released. Don't worry all current balances will be moved over.

Donations for listing

For anybody that wants to follow how the donations are going, please follow #donations I'm posting there whenever something arrives. Currenlty we are at 0.20482656 BTC of the 0.5 BTC we still need. So in total with the anomynous angel investor we are at 0.705 btc of the total of 1 BTC. We are almost there.

For everybody that donated, please send me a screenshot in dm of your donation if you want to be awarded the supporter role in Discord. We will also mention you in the announcement and blogpost that will be made when the listing is complete.

This is no obligation and if you want to stay anomynous no problem.

We are also looking at setting up a pool to mine for example Raven with a for example 50% of mining rewards going towards our listing goal. More about this in the near future if this is still necessary by then.

Early supporters thank you

For this you got to be in our Discord.

More updates will follow in the course of the next days, stay tuned
MBible

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

Proof of concept

The promised proof of concept will be released this week, we are putting the finishing touches on the execution of it and once that is finished it will be released

Tipbot

I can't waith the release of the PoC!!!! Go REDEN!!!!!
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

Proof of concept

Tipbot

I can't waith the release of the PoC!!!! Go REDEN!!!!!
This "anti-scam" narrative seems a bit funny and ironic to me. People get scammed from previous dev and now run an "anti-scam coin". There is a topic on the forum for this types of issues with stories already btw. But good luck anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: