Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][X16S][MASTERNODE] REDEN: The Anti-Scam, De-risking, Community Run Altcoin  (Read 30301 times)
Pt411
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:52:31 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 11:07:25 PM by Pt411

-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://mine.subscriberpool.com:3663 -u <WALLET ADDRESS> -p c=REDN

Low fee 0.5%. Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.5, or 0.05 on Sunday
GOOD LUCK!!!!

fey2indi

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:13:40 AM

REDEN HAS BEEN ADDED
http://809pool.net
Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://809pool.net:36632 -u Your Wallet Address -p c=REDEN
· No need for registration · Payout every 2 hours · 0.4% Fee ·
Discord support: https://discord.gg/WJcD3pD

dendy77

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

Please, can you fix MAC wallet ? It is crashing on MacOS High Sierra .. Here is crashlog if it helps somehow -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8hleb6psxnwaul/reden_crash_debug.log?dl=0
erstweal

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:19:07 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 04:17:18 PM by erstweal

A Reden community mining pool is available to show your support
The 1% fee goes towards development and marketing efforts
This is also meant to provide a stable environment and distribution of hash among several locations

• Stratum  : pool.redencoin.org:3669
  • User     : <wallet_address>
  • Password : c=REDN

• Website  : http://redencoin.org/
  • Fee      : 1 %
  • Nvidia   : ccminer -a x16s -o stratum+tcp://pool.redencoin.org:3669 -u <wallet_address> -p c=REDN

To name workers or set difficulty, enter in the password area -p worker,d=1048,c=REDN
erstweal

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

dendy, to solve that issue you need to install the boost library on your mac

brew install boost

give that a try, it should do the trick

If you still have issues, give a shout on the discord channel
jaseno76

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

yes every coin must also have a security system that is superior own, ready to wait Grin
dendy77

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

dendy, to solve that issue you need to install the boost library on your mac

brew install boost

Great it works  now, thanks !!
azalid

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

Please vote for adding REDEN Coin to this masternode monitoring service.
https://mnode.club/g/coinvote
mnode.club
MasterNode monitoring with status & rewards alerts through email/text/telegram
azalid

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:06:08 AM

Please vote for adding REDEN Coin to this masternode monitoring service.
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

CB exchange price is not good for now. I dont know why Reden entered a price like that..Expectations are more than this. Even scam Eden price was more than this. Because Reden project is good and promising and the price should be at least 1K sat.
azalid

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please vote for adding REDEN Coin to this masternode monitoring service
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
erstweal

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

A Reden community mining pool is available to show your support
The 1% fee goes towards development and marketing efforts
This is also meant to provide a stable environment and distribution of hash among several locations

• Stratum  : pool.redencoin.org:3669
  • User     : <wallet_address>
  • Password : c=REDN

• Website  : http://redencoin.org/
  • Fee      : 1 %
  • Nvidia   : ccminer -a x16s -o stratum+tcp://pool.redencoin.org:3669 -u <wallet_address> -p c=REDN

To name workers or set difficulty, enter in the password area -p worker,d=1048,c=REDN
pengi

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:40:00 PM

Is there a way how to solomine reden on zenemy? Current hashrate is so low, it might be worth a shot.
spacereactor

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:37:36 AM

CB exchange price is not good for now. I dont know why Reden entered a price like that..Expectations are more than this. Even scam Eden price was more than this. Because Reden project is good and promising and the price should be at least 1K sat.

my guess is the scam of edem lost confident to most investors, ppl just want to cash in asap and cut their loses, just like what happen to bitconnect and bitconnectx. you need to show the coin development and slowly build back confident. is a hard path to take, hope the developers can focus on what is important
azalid

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

Please vote for adding REDEN Coin to this masternode monitoring service

!!!Now, more then 50% of the vote passed!!!
dbkeys

Activity: 484
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:56:54 PM

There is a exchange which is not endorsed by us, but i have tried it and it works. Smiley https://qtrade.io/market/3
Otherwise we will apply for a exchange in May chosen by team and community as a common decision  Grin
BTW the trade channel does WORK if you know how to sell and buy correctly... You need to give good offers to sell and good offers to buy Smiley  Wink

qTrade.io works very well.

DNS Seeder / Node Trackers
spacereactor

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

Is the redn discord working?
thebeard.be (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:04:32 AM

Is the redn discord working?

yes, is the invite expired?
thebeard.be (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

my guess is the scam of edem lost confident to most investors, ppl just want to cash in asap and cut their loses, just like what happen to bitconnect and bitconnectx. you need to show the coin development and slowly build back confident. is a hard path to take, hope the developers can focus on what is important

We are not to concerned about the price as of now, as we are still in the phase of building the first product. This means we have not yet enough to show to investors that the use of the blockchain is justified.

This however does not mean we are not annoyed by the price on cryptobridge, but it was to be expected as we still have dumpers, something every project has after launch on an exchange. In the first weeks we managed to have enough volume to keep the price up, but this has fallen over the last 2 weeks. We are however still progressing although it be at a slower pace than initially hoped.

This project will not fail, even if that means I myself have to learn how to code blockchain. We have made some changes and will be boosting the activity to attract new people.
spacereactor

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

We are not to concerned about the price as of now, as we are still in the phase of building the first product. This means we have not yet enough to show to investors that the use of the blockchain is justified.

This however does not mean we are not annoyed by the price on cryptobridge, but it was to be expected as we still have dumpers, something every project has after launch on an exchange. In the first weeks we managed to have enough volume to keep the price up, but this has fallen over the last 2 weeks. We are however still progressing although it be at a slower pace than initially hoped.

This project will not fail, even if that means I myself have to learn how to code blockchain. We have made some changes and will be boosting the activity to attract new people.

Think the crypto space need a project like this but currently is cheaper for me to buy the coin direct from exchange than to mine due to my country electricity cost. Is hard to get the right formula to be openness, hold the coin developers responsible, equal rights. Collateral and voting right are tools, hope to see project in more detail. Bitcointalk is too noisy, scammer paradise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: