Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:35:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will overtake Bitcoin in the near future  (Read 552 times)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:40:02 AM

some people in altcoin board live in the fairy land instead of the real world, that is why all these shitcons get pumped and dumped so i guess we have to thank them too because they are practically giving us all this profit!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

Ripple will be able to overtake Bitcoin if it's accepted by the world financial system and the US Federal Reserve as a transactional facility.
Many large banks are testing Ripple's technologies for conducting banking transactions. I admit that this or next year Ripple can implement IPO on one of the exchanges.

ronni01

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

Yes ripple is a good coin but not so much, but on it want to make payment systems  will affect the growth but not very big!
korong ajem

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

I do not think that ripple can do that, although many banks recognize and adopt ripple technology but all return to the traders' enthusiasm, bitcoin is the king of crypto here and ripple only a fraction of altcoin, so ripple will never replace bitcoin
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

Ripple's XRP Token escaped the top 5 lowest performing coin to the highest performance in just one week.

XRP had a dire start to the year, dropping 77.77% in the first quarter. Token has dropped 87.86% since April 1 (not a joke), the data makes it the worst money in the top 5 at that time.

However, the XRP was oversold, according to the Relative Strength Index (RSI), and it was not until the rise.

Information flow may play an important role in the rise, Coindesk reports last week. Spain's giant Santander is launching One Pay FX, a multi-national payment application. Developed as partner with ripple. News attracts the attention of the investor community and may bid on the ripple. However, it is worth noting that the application does not use the XRP token.

In the near future, there are strong beliefs that Wall Street's major stocks such as Soros and Rokerfeller are set to start another bull run in the crypto market. Ripple, which has many cooperative relationships with banks and other financial institutions, may be best suited to benefit from the influx of money into the crypto space.

Technical charts also show that XRP can continue to grow better and overtake Bitcoin in the future.
I'm sure soros will make a big impact on the market and of course there will be lots of coins that will rise in price especially bitcoin and other top coins so I think now is the right time to add assets because I'm sure the market will soon recover
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

Well, it's not impossible to take over bitcoin. I believe if it's not Ripple. some other coin will take over bitcoin within next 2 years. Someone will come on top and standout with their product and user will like it. So it could be any coin, maybe Ripple, Lumen, Lisk, NEO or any other coin which has good popularity.

Hikimanr

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

I do not believe that Ripple will replace BTC.  I think ETH will replace BTC in 3-4 years.  I do not believe in the success of Ripple.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

I do not believe that Ripple will replace BTC.  I think ETH will replace BTC in 3-4 years.  I do not believe in the success of Ripple.
yes I also doubt it will happen,
because in my opinion the ripple is not strong enough to shift / overtake the bitcoin
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

This is wishful thinking at best. There is no way that Ripple will take over bitcoin either in the near future or in the far future, it is just not that good a project and should not even be compared to bitcoin
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

Ripple will overtake Bitcoin in the near future? It's not funny and impossible, no matter ripple price rising to which level, even if ripple have a strong community or potential coin, don't have any reason it's can overtake bitcoin, not ripple only, currently whole market altcoin also can't overtake bitcoin, but it's possible if any other product (not cryptocurrency) release in the future
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

The probability is kind of too low, for any coin to just superceed bitcoin now wouldn't be an easy task and that's not in the near future, well ripple is so far to overtake bitcoin in the near future.

I think ripple doesn't have what it takes to overtake Bitcoins in the next few years or so,
even if it peaks up and starts to grow more in a few years Bitcoin's prices and capability
to hit high and low and rise rapidly again will be hard to subdue. It's what makes Bitcoins that
unique and prevalent. Ripple is on a verge of becoming big just like any altcoin today, but
it's still on it's early and untimely period. These things take a lot time, nobody really knows.
On the other hand with BTC it's already a strong currency that's been here for a long time now,
and it's still growing and thriving in the market. All in all, Ripple will not qualify to overtake
Bitcoins, not tomorrow or anytime soon.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

No, it will not happen till forever.
Ripple is centralized , so it's hard to reach high price and it's so easy to go down when it has a bad news
Masik2018
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

They definitely have the potential to stay in the top, but hardly XRP will be able to oust BTC. At least i dont see any prerequisites for that.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

This assertion is definitely impossible in every ramifications.  Ripple can not and will not compete with Altcoin like Ethereum,  Dash,  monero  let alone Bitcoin.  Ripple is centralized and u don't think it belong to decentralised ecosystem.

Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

Thats the funniest thing i ever read here on this forum. As you all know, ripple is the most hatet cryptocurrency of all time. It is even not a real cryptocurrency. Its controlled by the banks, and the coin is totally useless. Everybody who is investing in ripple has no idea about the blockchain and the spirit of cryptocurrency. Ripple will never ever overtake bitcoin in the value, because its a bad coins. And also the market cap is so high, it will take all the money of the world to make ripple more valuable then bitcoin.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:39:23 AM

Ripple is known to be in rummors always . They are creating fomo in market to investors think that it has huge position to beat bitcoin in near future which is not true .no one can bitcoin in my opinion.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

It is quite difficult for the Ripple to overtake the Bitcoin position, moreover in the near future. Even it is jumping into the 5 best coins in the only short week, it doesn't mean that it can overtake easily. To reach the position of the bitcoin, it needs a very long time. The Bitcoin value is also high than the other altcoins, moreover the Ripple. I'm sure that the Ripple will be high and high in the later yes, but to overtake, it seems to be very difficult.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

in my opinion it's just a dream, ripple will never and will not be able to beat the bitcoin price conditions, bitcoin is the main coin or the main coin of all cryptocurrency that obviously can never be beat by other coin.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

Ripple's XRP Token escaped the top 5 lowest performing coin to the highest performance in just one week.

XRP had a dire start to the year, dropping 77.77% in the first quarter. Token has dropped 87.86% since April 1 (not a joke), the data makes it the worst money in the top 5 at that time.

However, the XRP was oversold, according to the Relative Strength Index (RSI), and it was not until the rise.

Information flow may play an important role in the rise, Coindesk reports last week. Spain's giant Santander is launching One Pay FX, a multi-national payment application. Developed as partner with ripple. News attracts the attention of the investor community and may bid on the ripple. However, it is worth noting that the application does not use the XRP token.

In the near future, there are strong beliefs that Wall Street's major stocks such as Soros and Rokerfeller are set to start another bull run in the crypto market. Ripple, which has many cooperative relationships with banks and other financial institutions, may be best suited to benefit from the influx of money into the crypto space.

Technical charts also show that XRP can continue to grow better and overtake Bitcoin in the future.
the development of each coin will affect the price of coins for the future. so also with the Ripple that experience progression. It is capable of making a Ripple had high prices. When the development is maintained and developed, I believe the Ripple was able to take over the Bitcoin in the future.
uiyh687

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

I don't think XRP is going to surpass bitcoin, and the only thing that's likely to go beyond bitcoin is bitcoin cash.
You go to the street and ask a person, you know bitcoin, he will answer you know, but you ask a person you know XRP probably nobody knows. This is the influence and consensus, bitcoin is known by too many people, so the value of bitcoin is the highest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: