Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will overtake Bitcoin in the near future  (Read 551 times)
tuansemazi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:34:47 AM

Ripple's XRP Token escaped the top 5 lowest performing coin to the highest performance in just one week.

XRP had a dire start to the year, dropping 77.77% in the first quarter. Token has dropped 87.86% since April 1 (not a joke), the data makes it the worst money in the top 5 at that time.

However, the XRP was oversold, according to the Relative Strength Index (RSI), and it was not until the rise.

Information flow may play an important role in the rise, Coindesk reports last week. Spain's giant Santander is launching One Pay FX, a multi-national payment application. Developed as partner with ripple. News attracts the attention of the investor community and may bid on the ripple. However, it is worth noting that the application does not use the XRP token.

In the near future, there are strong beliefs that Wall Street's major stocks such as Soros and Rokerfeller are set to start another bull run in the crypto market. Ripple, which has many cooperative relationships with banks and other financial institutions, may be best suited to benefit from the influx of money into the crypto space.

Technical charts also show that XRP can continue to grow better and overtake Bitcoin in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:32:35 AM

Ripple's XRP Token escaped the top 5 lowest performing coin to the highest performance in just one week.

XRP had a dire start to the year, dropping 77.77% in the first quarter. Token has dropped 87.86% since April 1 (not a joke), the data makes it the worst money in the top 5 at that time.

However, the XRP was oversold, according to the Relative Strength Index (RSI), and it was not until the rise.

Information flow may play an important role in the rise, Coindesk reports last week. Spain's giant Santander is launching One Pay FX, a multi-national payment application. Developed as partner with ripple. News attracts the attention of the investor community and may bid on the ripple. However, it is worth noting that the application does not use the XRP token.

In the near future, there are strong beliefs that Wall Street's major stocks such as Soros and Rokerfeller are set to start another bull run in the crypto market. Ripple, which has many cooperative relationships with banks and other financial institutions, may be best suited to benefit from the influx of money into the crypto space.

Technical charts also show that XRP can continue to grow better and overtake Bitcoin in the future.

of course that dropping because south korea rally .
with  $600 million illegal trades using anonymous bank accounts.
then the goverment make a new regulation.
well
whatever the good news come.
i still believe BTC and ETH.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:44:44 AM

Trust me, no matter what it is, XRP will never come to what BTC is presently fo the fact that this is a nightmar which is not even close to dream🙇‍♀️. Let’s be realistic, your analysis is nice but base on the real and applied fact, BTC remain the master of Crypto. XRP would learn
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:45:39 AM

No, it won't. None of these coins can overtake Bitcoin. Especially scam bank coin Ripple have no chance. Don't be delusional.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:47:57 AM

I don't think any token can go beyond bitcoin.
I've heard a lot about this in the past year, but it doesn't make any sense.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:50:22 AM

i love ripple and i love their step, their team is very strong and very creative, but very difficult for ripple to beat bitcoin, that is impossible
bigblackdeck45

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:02:14 AM

This is the worst marketing tactics these ripple fanatics made. Ripple in the first place is a centralized coin and I just don't get why would someone use it. Ripple couldn't even overtake ethereum and now these delusional ripple fanatics dream to overtake bitcoin? Well you guys can keep on dreaming that will happen but trust me ripple will never take over anyones place at all.
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:06:17 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 03:30:52 AM by Bit talk

its not possible Ripple to beat BTC, BTC is ruler in crypto currency and lot of ICOs are depended by BTC and ETH, I think chances have ETH to beat BTC in long time but Ripple its happen  
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

I'm also not sure, if Ripple can take over Bitcoin position.
But if taking over Ethereum it might happen. Because it has been several times Ripple is in position 2 top marketcap.
tuansemazi (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:03:08 AM

I'm not saying ripple is catching up with the bitcoin value that I want to say it catches up on the profit it gives to investors
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:11:02 AM

It will never but ripple is a good coin which has a low supply. If more trader buy ripple the demand will increasw very high and the price will climb also. But not too high as bitcoin now. I guess 120$ ripple this year. So ripple is very good to invest and hold. Comeback is real

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

for me, it is very impossible. seen in prices was impossible. Ripple is indeed potentially coining, however, will not be up to par with bitcoin. bitcoin itself will always be on top without a beat. the advantage to its own investors also will certainly be much bigger bitcoin compared ripple, and that's for sure.
ArabianStars

Activity: 55

KRIPTON

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

Trust me, no matter what it is, XRP will never come to what BTC is presently fo the fact that this is a nightmar which is not even close to dream🙇‍♀️. Let’s be realistic, your analysis is nice but base on the real and applied fact, BTC remain the master of Crypto. XRP would learn

I believe the same. None of them will overtake bitcoin, if it does it would just then be a bubble that waits to pop and then gone. With no traces.
Yeah charts may show performances and will point which is ahead and which is not, but it doesn't reflect anything of an indication that it can overtake bitcoin.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:55:00 AM

If anyone says like this they must be kidding, ripple taking over bitcoin is not possible even in the wildest dreams. Ripple price not even 1 dollar at the moment and bitcoin is almost 9000$, so better not to compare ripple with the bitcoin.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:57:07 AM

Your first sentence is the most accurate and on this you could put a point. It can not be said that the ripple is absolutely slag, this coin can and will still show something new, but it is completely controlled and its growth can easily be stopped. And about the heir to bitcoin, these are all myths.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

I think it's impossible, because the number of XRPs is so big compared to BTC, the way Bitcoin and XRP distributions are different also, at present, if XRP reaches $ 5 / Coin is successful!
kier010

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:14:06 AM

nope not a chance. ripple should at least overtake ethereum first before thinking of overtake bitcoin. even ethereum for me can't overtake bitcoin. for now looking at the market cap there is a huge difference in bitcoin to ripple this just shows bitcoin is popular  and widely used.
sunnydmd

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:14:47 AM

I have no faith in XRP, just a dump and pump coin. it might take over ETH, but that will not for long time.
few more dump and you'll see, when XRP pump hard, that's the time I sell all my coins to USD

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:14:53 AM

Come on man be realistic here .Yeah ripple is good for real world  adaption and it is used by several banks but overtaking Bitcoin seems a bit far fetched now

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:20:43 AM

I don't really care about the position of a coin as long as it is functioning and has a real world usecase. I think people should by now focus less on coin marketcap because does indexes used for the calculation is very wrong IMO. I heard some banks are now working on Ripple platform which is a good thing for the token folder, but for me I won't be touching the token

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:44:25 AM

Well I guess basing on the graph you presented that will make us evaluate that ripple is a good coin to invest for which is so deceiving. Anyway I could not use the graph as a basis for me to decide or think that ripple is better than any other cryptocurrency. The graph only shows a week of increase and does not represent all the percentage increase in all the weeks where the coins are getting good. Let us just all say that the graph has ripple but I guess it is next to ether. Ether has more promising than ripple and I am an ether believer so I do not wonder with other crypto aside from ether and bitcoin.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:48:15 AM

In my views, Ripple may not yet overtake bitcoin because comparing the existing price value, ripple is very far from bitcoin to overtake. Bitcoin will still be the leader of all cryptocurrencies and will continue to dominate in the crypto world market.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

Ripple can't overtake Bitcoin nor alt coins can't overtake Bitcoin just like Ethereum. How can Ripple surpass Bitcoin if Ripple always take 3rd place in market, it can't beat Ethereum as the 2nd place in the market.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:56:55 AM

XRP had a dire start to the year, dropping 77.77% in the first quarter

Yes, but that has to be taken in context. It had a ridiculously huge rise, going x10 very quickly, which is not normal behaviour for a high cap coin. The big drop was inevitable after this, and it coincided with the market falling for all coins, which amplified the drop.

I agree though that XRP is a great coin and does have the potential to overtake Bitcoin in market cap. I'm not sure it will happen soon, but it's certainly a possibility in the future.
Milansilver7

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:00:46 AM

I'm not saying ripple is catching up with the bitcoin value that I want to say it catches up on the profit it gives to investors
ahh okay, I understand what you mean, if you want to comment if we invest in ripple, then we will get a lot profit, because the value of ripple keeps improving.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:23:35 AM

These days its fashionable to bash Ripple, justifiably I would say, but there is zero chance for it to overtake the Bitcoins market cap. Ether would have a better chance in perfect conditions but there are just to many competitors of his for this to happen.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

Well maybe ripple has also the possibilities in to get also what bitcoin has achieved nowadays. Thus graph has shows that ripple is one of the leading cryptocurrency in the crypto market. However, ether was more popular than ripple. Basin on the graph where ripple has great increase in percentage of rank in just a week and it does not represent the whole increase for altcoins. So i think that the two crypto in the crypto market nowadays are still the bitcoin and ether though ripple has next to these crypto but still it cannot surpass ether nowadays with its technicalities and the features also. So ether has the lot of possibilities that will overcome bitcoin and not ripple.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:35:12 AM

I have to see this happen first before believing it , I know bitcoin will by no means give way to other cryptocurrency it popularity has gain ground that it is now marketing itself.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

Well maybe ripple has also the possibilities in to get also what bitcoin has achieved nowadays. Thus graph has shows that ripple is one of the leading cryptocurrency in the crypto market. However, ether was more popular than ripple. Basin on the graph where ripple has great increase in percentage of rank in just a week and it does not represent the whole increase for altcoins. So i think that the two crypto in the crypto market nowadays are still the bitcoin and ether though ripple has next to these crypto but still it cannot surpass ether nowadays with its technicalities and the features also. So ether has the lot of possibilities that will overcome bitcoin and not ripple.
You seriously think Ripple can overtake Bitcoin in the future? I admit that Ripple is easily one of the best cryptocurrencies to invest into due to its real life use cases, big community support, passionate developers etc, but overtaking Bitcoin is way too optimistic. Ripple has a shot at Ethereum at max, but overtaking Bitcoin will never happen. Why? So many reasons like popularity differences, features, mainstream usage etc support my statement. I am not one of those people who shoots down Ripple just because it is involved with the banks, but I am not a huge fan of this coin either.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

One of the most difficult things to believe is ripple overtaking Bitcoin even in the distant future,yes they have and are working on several partnerships that will make it a better cryptocurrency but looking at the force Bitcoin continues to gather,ripple will have a very very tough task to accomplish.It is possible but unlikely.

Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

Nooo) how can ripple overtake bitcoin if itc centralized. If any coin can overtake bitcoin, thats will be ethereum or eos or waves for sure
bitcoinposts

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

Ripple take over bitcoin is nt a good sign in cryptocurrency cryptocurrency is meant for decentralized open source transparency currency but whereas Ripple is the centralised currency with banks owning the share with huge supply and internal control coin growth
Herry toer

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

in the crypto world, nothing is impossible but I think it will be very difficult for Ripple to take over Bitcoin because of the considerable price difference with Bitcoin, and also before competing with Bitcoin, Ripple must take over Ethereum first,
I think it will take a long time if Ripple wants to take over Bitcoin.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:48:33 AM

Nope.I know Ripple is a very good coin and the view of this coin is good but for project and banks.And yeah it may have a great future when the testing is over. Many banks testing ripple so there is a great chance to go to the moon for ripple.But that doesn't mean ripple will cross bitcoin or eth in near future.I don't like ripple it's not fully decentralized and control by banks and that's not good for a crypto.So I don't think ripple will cross bitcoin.Bitcoin is the godfather of all coins.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

ripple has a bad history of a bunch of people that had privileged access to the US dollar printing press, that abused that, in order to pay hired salary slaves that build them ripple,

besides beeing a coin that stands nothing but for itself, this cryptocurrency is just disgusting to look at.

efey39

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

I think bitcoin is the strongest coin in the world of cryptographic currencies. ripple has become very popular lately. The ripple project is nice but certainly not a bitcoin competitor and can not pass. i am sure
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

I do not think so, Ripple is too centralized and overrated. 100 purses own 97 percent of the total Ripple

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

impossible ripple to overtake  bitcoin. Although this information is true, many people do not want to have ripple coins because their system is so bad that it works with state banks.
I personally say bitcoin will be much better than the ripple until whenever.
sourish

Merit: 114

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:15:49 AM

All the people keep assuming some or the other alt to overtake bitcoin, automatically ascertain its unbeatable position!
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

Ripple overtake Bitcoin Huh

Hmm i think that is impossible.
Btc is the number one coin in crypto and icon for cryptocurrency.
Is so hard to overtake Botcoin.
torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

ripple crypto money is one coin we heard a lot on the stock market. ripple is a nice project when you analyze it. but the bitcoin is impossible to pass. BitCoin is the biggest in this market.
nikotengik

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:31:47 AM

I think bitcoin is still the front and ripple just follow it.
ripple is very good in its development lately.
but can not take the position of a bitcoin itself

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

market cap means nothing.... it is too easily manipulated

comparing ripple to bitcoin is the sort of thing only noobs do

ripple is not a decentralised trustless crypto like bitcoin neither are most ico tokens

why is there no demerit button for these type of moronic posts

'

irenegaming

Activity: 476

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:40:26 AM

Keep on dreaming as thats not happening. Ripple makes the whole blockchain tech useless with its centralization. The reason why blockchain is famous is because of its decentralized nature and Ripple doesn't follow that. So why would someone use Ripple and not a SQL database is beyond my understanding. And for your information Ripple also dropped the hardest.

Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

ripple is not a decentralised trustless crypto like bitcoin neither are most ico tokens

'

Yeah this is absolutely true you can not compare bitcoin to riple or any other altcoin. Just if you look at the media presence bitcoina has! Bitcoin was in the last time several in a lot news to see

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

'

Yeah this is absolutely true you can not compare bitcoin to riple or any other altcoin. Just if you look at the media presence bitcoina has! Bitcoin was in the last time several in a lot news to see

lol yeah. I oftenly see this kind of insane topic where users compare some altcoin to bitcoin and altcoin to eth. Like for example neo vs eth , bch vs btc. These kind of comaprisson are way too obvious to identify on whom will be the winner but if they compare eth to btc , i think that will be a tough descion to make because both coins are good and both mainstream but when it comes to ripple vs bitcoin , it is verry crystal clear that btc would won the battle.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

It’s a big joke ripple never reach to bitcoin popularity even I don’t believe in centralised premined coin . Which gives no value to blockchain technology . Could anybody show me real ripple usecase . Still only news spreading and pumping coin.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
LooBaao

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:27:45 AM

Ripple prices are very low. Since they release huge amounts of coins on the market, they will make them capitalized on the market. Today the price of ripple is rising dizzily. Can not I think the ripple can rise so high.
drogas

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

https://i.imgur.com/v86Dq9E.png

I think ETH is more likely to overtake BTC.

XRP goes against a lot of what people believe in, in terms of decentralization for example. Which is why I think ETH has more potential.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

I also hope that the ripple will do this. However, it will be very difficult, ripple will need a lot of time and have to try a lot. Currently Bitcoin is still the No. 1 cryptocurrency on the market, it is very popular and has great potential. Ripple can only beat Bitcoin if Bitcoin is weakened and the ripple grows stronger and more stable.

BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

Ripple too much to spend on advertising, it seems to me that they artificially trying to impose their prospects. People decide which crypt will be № 1.         
jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:22:18 AM

I don't think ripple will ever over take bitcoin in this life.  Ripple is even a centralized coin unlike bitcoin that is descentralized
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:24:37 AM

if Ripple continues to show improvement and develop more rapidly. I am sure to take over Bitcoin will be easy. but for now, the development of Ripple is not too fast. so it still takes time to achieve it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
GoodBrother

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:42:20 AM

Ripple makes a lot for its development and popularity. Perhaps this factor together with others will allow Ripple to overtake Bitcoin once upon a time

"Ripple has invested $25 million in XRP to Blockchain Capital Parallel IV, LP — the first fund to accept capital calls in digital assets — and focus entirely on the development of the blockchain space.

The $150 million fund managed by Blockchain Capital will invest in entrepreneurial teams that are building businesses using blockchain technology. The investment will also provide an opportunity to identify new use cases for the XRP Ledger and Interledger Protocol."
Al-e_x

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:43:03 AM

I don't think so, it's just a short-term growth, so in the near future Ripple will not be able to overtake bitcoin.

Ripple has big investors, even all the banks save their assets in Ripple, Ripple's inventory is overwhelming, even 60% of the stock there is in Labs Ripple. Ripple's trading in the market is also very high, but Ripple will not be able to overtake bitcoin in the near future.
Moiyah

Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

I will just believe that, if I see it right on my eyes that ripple ranks as a no. 1. Ripple get into that rank, giving us high hopes and just too conceited to showed off it's potential. Anyhow, no one will beat bitcoin. Believe me, I have heard so much speculations about overtaking bitcoin but no one really succeeds.
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:51:20 AM

Both are different and its not possible to beat BTC and BTC ia the ruler of crypto currency , most of ICOs are depended by BTC. Ripple also one of the promising coin in crypto market and its centralized coin  but not easy to reach BTC
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:54:57 AM

The probability is kind of too low, for any coin to just superceed bitcoin now wouldn't be an easy task and that's not in the near future, well ripple is so far to overtake bitcoin in the near future.
Memeicomel

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:14:46 AM

I'm sure Ripple will not stop here even though the price is high enough. so Ripple will improve its development to become the best coin. so I'm sure if Ripple continues to increase it can take over Bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ezbreezy08

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:26:46 AM

It won't happen dude! Xrp for me is a hype coin and it's centralized. It's a vaporware coin so there's no real use/cases on this product it can be store of value but not good for long term hodling. It shouldn't be here.
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

in the price not be overtaken. in the value of the profits could have been. Ripple is still small but the coins already have a very good development, it's not impossible that these coins will increase in the next few years and is the result of profit and could possibly exceed the bitcoin.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:41:21 AM

In my views Ripple Can't overtake Bitcoin in the future because there is a huge gap in between the Ripple and Bitcoin price. And I think this gap will be increasing in future.Bitcoin is a leading coin and base currency of this crypto market and always first choice of investors.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:56:15 AM

I think it can never replace Bitcoin's position, the first part is that the makers of it have a lot of ripples, now they are billionaires, what do you think if it overtake Bitcoin?
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

I think it can never replace Bitcoin's position, the first part is that the makers of it have a lot of ripples, now they are billionaires, what do you think if it overtake Bitcoin?
I think so. In terms of value the ripple can never pass bitcoin, it can only exceed the bitcoin of market capitalization. But to do this is very difficult.
ledinasaliasi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:14:10 AM

If there is an altcoin overtake Bitcoin in the near future then I believe it will be Ethereum. Ripple is also a very potential altcoin, however compared to Ethereum and Bitcoin it is not strong enough. Ripple will have to try harder, grow stronger, and need a lot of time if you want to beat Bitcoin. At present, Bitcoin is too strong, only if Bitcoin is weak and the ripple is stronger, it will have a chance to overtake bitcoin.
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

No kidding,
I'm not sure of that
It's a good ripple for investment but it's still a long way to get ripple to take over bitcoin positions,
Bitcoin is still the first
goncalvopietro

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:26:40 AM

Ripple can come to good places, but it's impossible to cross Bitcoin. Ripple is building new partnerships and getting stronger.
I think you can trust on Ripple in the short term, but not in the long term.

Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

I think it won't happen because in the first place XRP is not even consider a cryptocurrency. Smiley
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

Yes we see that Ripple made relationships with big gaints and banks but fhis un rerealistic if we compare to bitcoin.
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

I think the ripple will never go beyond bitcoin. Bitcoin is the benchmark for all altcoin
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:03:16 AM

I don't think that any coin can overtake the bitcoin, especially ripple can't.
Bitcoin has a very limited supply which is a edge for BTC.
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

I don't think any token can go beyond bitcoin.
I've heard a lot about this in the past year, but it doesn't make any sense.

off course, bitcoin is king of crypto currency. I believe bitcoin will rise and cannot replace by another crypto.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:09:10 AM

A latest report by a group of crypto aficionados by Finder.com predicted Ripple will be second in the list of cryptocurrencies at the end of 2018, overtaking Ethrueum. It also expected that Ripple will worth $5 by December 31, 2018. The cryptocurrency is one of the few that are constantly finding novel ways to develop real-world use cases. Banks, several payment providers, and a host of digital asset exchanges are using xCurrent, xRapid, and xVia. All these products help them to process and provide liquidity for various payments facilitated by Ripplenet. These initiatives create new and competitive ways of sending payments across borders.

Presently, it is too early to say Ripple (XRP) currency will overtake Bitcoin (BTC), but things are looking good on the whole for its bright prospects.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

This will not happen, Ripple is the real crypto-bubble.
I had some XRPs a year ago and this was big mistake, I lost a lot of money here, so be careful with Ripple!

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Reez

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:14:29 AM

You must be kidding me. Ripple is like everything that the crypto community doesn't stand for. Whats the point of using blockchain if you are not going to keep the chain decentralized. And Ripple is like the biggest centralized coin with most of its supply controlled by its creators to over value the price the coin.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

Ripple overtake Bitcoin Huh

No, it is impossible can be true.
Because Bitcoin is Icon of Cryptocurrency.
No one can overtake it.
When Crypto there Bitcoin is here.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

That will never happen. even in the dream. There is no reason why XRP can overcome bitcoin. Even XRP is not a cryptocurrency
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

I think this is not possible, the current ripple price is very low and are tending to fall back, so be careful with your decision. I think the ripple is a fragile bubble. Do not hold them for long periods of time.
WalkerIVIV

Activity: 2436
Merit: 503

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

I think it won't happen because in the first place XRP is not even consider a cryptocurrency. Smiley
Banker coin it will be more suitable for ripple, But i really dislike how the developer of ripple always tried to publish or push the government and regulators to make strict regulation to the crypto. The team released that news anytime just like thye are not going to miss at for a few seconds only. ripple is a part of crypto but the developer just like a cancer of crypto always try to push regulation to us.

pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

I would never believe that the ripple will overtake Bitcoin even though everything can happen in the crypto market. Now Bitcoin is the number one and it is very powerful, if the ripple wants to beat bitcoin, the ripple will need a lot of time and must grow stronger. First of all ripple will have to cross EThereum, this is the queen of the crypto market.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:40:02 AM

some people in altcoin board live in the fairy land instead of the real world, that is why all these shitcons get pumped and dumped so i guess we have to thank them too because they are practically giving us all this profit!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

Ripple will be able to overtake Bitcoin if it's accepted by the world financial system and the US Federal Reserve as a transactional facility.
Many large banks are testing Ripple's technologies for conducting banking transactions. I admit that this or next year Ripple can implement IPO on one of the exchanges.

ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

Yes ripple is a good coin but not so much, but on it want to make payment systems  will affect the growth but not very big!
korong ajem

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

I do not think that ripple can do that, although many banks recognize and adopt ripple technology but all return to the traders' enthusiasm, bitcoin is the king of crypto here and ripple only a fraction of altcoin, so ripple will never replace bitcoin
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

I'm sure soros will make a big impact on the market and of course there will be lots of coins that will rise in price especially bitcoin and other top coins so I think now is the right time to add assets because I'm sure the market will soon recover
imteaz

Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

Well, it's not impossible to take over bitcoin. I believe if it's not Ripple. some other coin will take over bitcoin within next 2 years. Someone will come on top and standout with their product and user will like it. So it could be any coin, maybe Ripple, Lumen, Lisk, NEO or any other coin which has good popularity.

Hikimanr

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

I do not believe that Ripple will replace BTC.  I think ETH will replace BTC in 3-4 years.  I do not believe in the success of Ripple.
newdevices

Activity: 1048

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

I do not believe that Ripple will replace BTC.  I think ETH will replace BTC in 3-4 years.  I do not believe in the success of Ripple.
yes I also doubt it will happen,
because in my opinion the ripple is not strong enough to shift / overtake the bitcoin
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

This is wishful thinking at best. There is no way that Ripple will take over bitcoin either in the near future or in the far future, it is just not that good a project and should not even be compared to bitcoin
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

Ripple will overtake Bitcoin in the near future? It's not funny and impossible, no matter ripple price rising to which level, even if ripple have a strong community or potential coin, don't have any reason it's can overtake bitcoin, not ripple only, currently whole market altcoin also can't overtake bitcoin, but it's possible if any other product (not cryptocurrency) release in the future
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

The probability is kind of too low, for any coin to just superceed bitcoin now wouldn't be an easy task and that's not in the near future, well ripple is so far to overtake bitcoin in the near future.

I think ripple doesn't have what it takes to overtake Bitcoins in the next few years or so,
even if it peaks up and starts to grow more in a few years Bitcoin's prices and capability
to hit high and low and rise rapidly again will be hard to subdue. It's what makes Bitcoins that
unique and prevalent. Ripple is on a verge of becoming big just like any altcoin today, but
it's still on it's early and untimely period. These things take a lot time, nobody really knows.
On the other hand with BTC it's already a strong currency that's been here for a long time now,
and it's still growing and thriving in the market. All in all, Ripple will not qualify to overtake
Bitcoins, not tomorrow or anytime soon.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

No, it will not happen till forever.
Ripple is centralized , so it's hard to reach high price and it's so easy to go down when it has a bad news
Masik2018
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

They definitely have the potential to stay in the top, but hardly XRP will be able to oust BTC. At least i dont see any prerequisites for that.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

This assertion is definitely impossible in every ramifications.  Ripple can not and will not compete with Altcoin like Ethereum,  Dash,  monero  let alone Bitcoin.  Ripple is centralized and u don't think it belong to decentralised ecosystem.

Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

Thats the funniest thing i ever read here on this forum. As you all know, ripple is the most hatet cryptocurrency of all time. It is even not a real cryptocurrency. Its controlled by the banks, and the coin is totally useless. Everybody who is investing in ripple has no idea about the blockchain and the spirit of cryptocurrency. Ripple will never ever overtake bitcoin in the value, because its a bad coins. And also the market cap is so high, it will take all the money of the world to make ripple more valuable then bitcoin.
deep4u

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:39:23 AM

Ripple is known to be in rummors always . They are creating fomo in market to investors think that it has huge position to beat bitcoin in near future which is not true .no one can bitcoin in my opinion.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

It is quite difficult for the Ripple to overtake the Bitcoin position, moreover in the near future. Even it is jumping into the 5 best coins in the only short week, it doesn't mean that it can overtake easily. To reach the position of the bitcoin, it needs a very long time. The Bitcoin value is also high than the other altcoins, moreover the Ripple. I'm sure that the Ripple will be high and high in the later yes, but to overtake, it seems to be very difficult.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

in my opinion it's just a dream, ripple will never and will not be able to beat the bitcoin price conditions, bitcoin is the main coin or the main coin of all cryptocurrency that obviously can never be beat by other coin.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

the development of each coin will affect the price of coins for the future. so also with the Ripple that experience progression. It is capable of making a Ripple had high prices. When the development is maintained and developed, I believe the Ripple was able to take over the Bitcoin in the future.
uiyh687

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

I don't think XRP is going to surpass bitcoin, and the only thing that's likely to go beyond bitcoin is bitcoin cash.
You go to the street and ask a person, you know bitcoin, he will answer you know, but you ask a person you know XRP probably nobody knows. This is the influence and consensus, bitcoin is known by too many people, so the value of bitcoin is the highest.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

in my opinion it's just a dream, ripple will never and will not be able to beat the bitcoin price conditions, bitcoin is the main coin or the main coin of all cryptocurrency that obviously can never be beat by other coin.
It will be impossible to each what bitcoin achieved, bitcoin is already been tested even it falls for many times, the ripple will be only useful for its specific use, unlike bitcoin which seems to be a universal need in trading, investing and other crypto transactions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

In my opinion this is not possible because any big different between Bitcoin and Ripple. Ripple just centralized and premined coin that mean the adoption will be more difficult because crypto community can not mine it. The supply of Premined coin  hold much more by the developer and this is make possible the price of coin like pump dump. Ripple not like others crypto that decentralized, all cryptocurrencies should be decentralized and able to mine by everyone like BTC, ETH, DASH, LTC.

fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

It will be impossible to each what bitcoin achieved, bitcoin is already been tested even it falls for many times, the ripple will be only useful for its specific use, unlike bitcoin which seems to be a universal need in trading, investing and other crypto transactions.

With the level of mining getting lower and people view it as an investment asset rather than a currency. And the Ripple makers now hold a lot of XRP, they can corner the market, i don't think Ripple can overtake Bitcoin
Assyha

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

Maybe that's not possible.
Bitcoin is another altcoin brain, we can see it. If Bitcoin decreases, altcoin also follows BTC. Because in the market more exchanges between BTC / altcoin.
Huawei8877

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:37:34 AM

I'm sure that this will not happen for the next 5 years because bitcoin has become a good investment for the people in the crypto currency market, if we take a ripple we hope for its growth in connection with its technology but in bitcoin people invest not because it has cool technology but because it became for people "an asset"  Cool

SixOfFive

Merit: 257

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:05:17 PM

I agree that Ripple has shown a great transformation and speed in reaching the list of top cryptocurrencies. But this just doesn’t imply that it can overtake Bitcoin also. Bitcoin has the highest adoption rate and highest market capitalization which Ripple cannot achieve in near future. In fact no coin can overtake Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the real king of the crypto world.
VSOP_VSOP

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

I always liked Ripple, but at the very beginning I decided to sell most of it, and now I regret about much. But now I do not miss it, now will invest in it anyway. Ripple is one of the main in my portfolio!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: