Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 777 times)
rejekiku

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:25:06 AM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think.

yes, I agree. Bitcoin has change my life. bitcoin is changing the my way business and assets.it really happens.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

Bitcoin changed to visit only people's lives, but also their way of thinking. Another 20 years ago, no one would have expected to visit, that can be what-gives money, except paper. And today it is possible to change your life for the better thanks to cryptocurrency.

Cryptokeke

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:28:39 AM

It has change the world upside down. Specially in the terms of banks and currencies Smiley
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:32:55 AM

The world is growing and bitcoin is born to meet those needs. A modern blockchain technology helps bitcoin perform many of the benefits, helping the economy grow in the most modern direction. It can be said that bitcoin is changing the world in the most modern direction.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

I agree that Bitcoin is changing the world. Bitcoin is opening an opportunity to do business,make the work easier and faster when it comes to trade or transaction and resolved the problem of financial to improve our economic status. This system is really a future of everyone into brighter success.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

yes you are right bitcoin has changed the financial condition of the world, with bitcoin many who have become rich wealth not only that with the method of payment bitcoin has many benefits.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

agree with that, bitcoin changing the world not just by in a freedom of transaction but else too
and bitcoin are changing people to, from the way of thingking or the way of their life and many more thing that bitcoin change

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

Yes, I really agree with you because bitcoin is really changing the world and that too with speedy action in time. I would like to tell you about the changes happened in my personal life. Bitcoin has started giving me tons of opportunities to me and my family for earning some good income by which we can increase our social status and also fulfill our dreams and wishes.The way we live, the way we o saving our mindset and approach everything has been totally changed in past five years and it's all because of only Bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

The world is growing and bitcoin is born to meet those needs. A modern blockchain technology helps bitcoin perform many of the benefits, helping the economy grow in the most modern direction. It can be said that bitcoin is changing the world in the most modern direction.

I think if bitcoin will become popular all the economy will be very helpful and will make people to know bitcoin to be a success and also bitcoin be it small business, medium or big business, it will change our world.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:15:18 AM

I think if bitcoin will become popular all the economy will be very helpful and will make people to know bitcoin to be a success and also bitcoin be it small business, medium or big business, it will change our world.
Yes, it changes the world to the easiest way, people will need to notice how bitcoin works in economy. This is the fastest way to transact, and also it has a chances to grow our money inmediately .If bitcoin will accept by the governments law the change is coming in all over the world.
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:08:47 PM

Blockchain is also useful for radically changing supply chain management. Transactions inside the system are stored permanently, more easily monitored and transparent. This also saves time, cost, number of workers and more environmentally friendly. So it's just a matter of time the government immediately compromise with this technology.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

Just like smartphones are disrupting industry from journalism to consumer retail, Blockchain is disrupting the economic landscape. The impact of Blockchain is more fundamental than the original proponents can imagine. Blockchain is not just a new way to do business, it also changes the business it self.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

The growth of altcoin brings increased public awareness of the cryptocurrency market. Businesses are starting to pay attention to potential Blockchain. It soon became clear that banking and trading applications were just the tip of the iceberg. While underneath there are still millions of benefits that have not been explored and maximized.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

Yes. It's true that bitcoin change the world. For me, bitcoin change my life because when I still don't know this bitcoin thing yet, I can't even earn and save money for my future. I thought I will be like this forever but when my friend told me about this bitcoin thing, it changed my life forever. I never knew I can get money here as fast. This is just the beginning. I hope bitcoin will last forever.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

still to early to say that bitcoin has changed the world but some people have already started to notice that our current financial system is really bad, we might be even close to another world's crisis. We won't need to use banks thanks to Bitcoin. Some people might want to use third party services to store their savings e.g. web wallets but the vast majority of people who know how bitcoin works, will want to create their own wallet and store their private keys in a secure place. Bitcoin will definitely change the way we use money....
taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:40:05 PM

YES, I also agree with you. Bitcoin are changing our life.Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets. bitcoin has transformed the finances of many poor people who have become rich that they never expected, like me.Now every month I earn much mony and I can make my family happy.I hope bitcoin will stay forever.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

Yes i feel it.  When i know bitcoin my financial has change now my financial is better than before i know bitcoin. Bitcoin changes my live and the world.  Now we can do the transaction more easy that we use fiat money.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

Blockchain technology also improves business more personalized. For example in the health field. Hospitals can share medical records safely and efficiently through Blockchain, helping patients get more personalized and effective care.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

the presence of bitcoin is indeed helping us in our mindset, because since the bitcoin it does make us think adult and think more mature.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

Bitcoin is change my entire lifestyle but not only Bitcoin. Many altcoins also supporting to my career. So cryptocurrencies and block chain technology is reduce the intervention of third parties so peoples are easy transact in anywhere and this is transparent to everyone. It is more convenient to use for all the peoples.

Yes its true definitely i agree with you mate..bitcoin change the world beautifully..it makes our lives very convenient financially no hassle very easy transaction..i love working in bitcoin it makes me busy all day long in front of the screen..actually i already considered myself as an employee of bitcoin..thanks bitcoin and who created bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: