Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 778 times)
1jaffa1 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

of course, I've personally felt the positive impact of technological advances in blockchain and Bitcoin. Certainly leads to a better economic order. And now, remain optimistic about the existence of Bitcoin as future assets
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:21:21 AM

For me bitcoin has changed my life for the better. With bitcoin I can make my family happy. Hopefully bitcoin will still exist until whenever.

brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:40:50 AM

I agree more with the fact that Bitcoin and blockchain technology have opened new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties. Now, transactions start and end on your table or bed or wherever you are because you are your own bank.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

is quitly yes...bitcoin would be a big changes in our world...i agree more with the fact that Bitcoin and blockchain technology have opened new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties. Now, transactions start and end on your table or bed or wherever you are because you are your own bank....
ErvingStephen

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

ethereum is also going to change the world Smiley Smiley Smiley
Koluchka

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

Within what many experts see as a classic market bubble, however, lies a potentially revolutionary innovation. That technology, saddled with the unfaddish name "blockchain," could change everything from how people make payments online, to how countries fight corruption, to the very relationship between government and citizens.

The upshot: If the price of bitcoin were to crash to earth tomorrow, blockchain would likely outlive it -- and continue to reshape the world in myriad other ways.

"Blockchain is the technology, and bitcoin is one application of the technology," said Jen Schwartz, a senior features editor at Scientific American.

A framework for data
At its simplest, blockchain is a way of structuring data -- a framework. The creator of blockchain, a person calling themselves "Satoshi Nakamoto" whose identity remains anonymous, invented blockchain in order to create a currency that is independent from a central authority. But in the process, Nakamoto invented a way to securely transmit data in a way that it is indelibly recorded.

"Blockchain technology can be used to keep track of and transact any data beyond bitcoin," said Schwartz, who edited the magazine's recent issue on the future of money. "The idea is that instead of intermediaries deciding if something is valid and keeping it secure, math and machines are taking on that role."
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

Totally agree
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

Bitcoins have changed the world to a digitized world by making the work easy,  bitcoins changed the outlook of financial industry by approaching the traditional ways for transferring funds world wide as bitcoins makes the work easy for transferring funds one can do it by staying at home without the help of third party like the banking system to transfer funds with low transaction charges, now most of the industry's started implementing the block chain technology as the transactions are safe and secure and free from hacking.

Sudarmoon

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:50:59 AM

I also think like what you think, and bitcoin has transformed the finances of many poor people who have become rich that they never expected.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

It is still to early to say that Bitcoin has changed the world but some people have already started to notice that our current financial system is really bad, we might be even close to another world's crisis. We won't need to use banks thanks to Bitcoin. Some people might want to use third party services to store their savings e.g. web wallets but the vast majority of people who know how Bitcoin works, will want to create their own wallet and store their private keys in a secure place. Bitcoin will definitely change the way we use money, just watch.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

Yes they have a great influence on the world economy, and almost everyone is flocking to Bitcon. Each has its own purpose, but most of it is held to make a profit from the price difference of BTC.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:57:51 AM

Bitcoins have changed the world to a digitized world by making the work easy,  bitcoins changed the outlook of financial industry by approaching the traditional ways for transferring funds world wide as bitcoins makes the work easy for transferring funds one can do it by staying at home without the help of third party like the banking system to transfer funds with low transaction charges, now most of the industry's started implementing the block chain technology as the transactions are safe and secure and free from hacking.
Of course it will change the world. Btc and crypto will have a great impact in the term of developing the world. We get our freedom because of btc. I mean, freedom of transaction and freedom of money transfer. No regulation, and no one can control the btc. The price of btc always going up and no country can stop that. This is a new way to get rich, and it is really fast. But I guess there are a lot of other way to get rich out there, besides btc. So we do not need to overrated btc and keep working as we do right now. Just do what you have to do right now and keep learning, asking, and reading. Btc will have greater major impact in the future.
codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

Yap bitcoin really change the whole world
Even in my tiny surround neighborhood bitcoin change them
From the unemployee with zero money till the man who can pay all the bills when we're go out to hangout

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

Yes, it change what we think about money and bring blockchain technology closer to our world, then more coins were borned.
Cakalasia

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

Of course it will change the world. Btc and crypto will have a great impact in the term of developing the world. We get our freedom because of btc. I mean, freedom of transaction and freedom of money transfer. No regulation, and no one can control the btc. The price of btc always going up and no country can stop that. This is a new way to get rich, and it is really fast. But I guess there are a lot of other way to get rich out there, besides btc. So we do not need to overrated btc and keep working as we do right now. Just do what you have to do right now and keep learning, asking, and reading. Btc will have greater major impact in the future.

No regulations? And the price are always going up? Seriously?
Don't you know that the bitcoin price are very volatile and in the past four months the value of bitcoin are fallen and now it's slightly increase but not fully recovered.
chika2

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

I really agree with you because bitcoin has penetrated almost all over the world. Indeed there are some countries that do not legalize bitcioin but already many countries also legalize bitcoin as a legal means of payment. This happens because of the bitcoin phenomenon that attracts many people to join. Those who join produce a lot of benefits from this bitcoin. Maybe the future bitcoin can shift the currency in the world, so we'll see the future. But I feel a lot of convenience gained from bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

Bitcoin is change my entire lifestyle but not only Bitcoin. Many altcoins also supporting to my career. So cryptocurrencies and block chain technology is reduce the intervention of third parties so peoples are easy transact in anywhere and this is transparent to everyone. It is more convenient to use for all the peoples.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

Bitcoin truly is a great opportunity for all of us it changed the way we live and the future of currency it changed and make our transactions easierfor us more convenient for us now with bitcoin you can transac with anyone any where you are bitcoin is truly life changing.
Loveboard

Activity: 84
Merit: 7

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

I'm not sure we can yet say that bitcoin is changing the world. Only 1 % of the population own bitcoin..

but that said, most of these 1%ers are very rich. And it's well-known that rich people influence the world a lot more than others... so I'd say that bitcoin could be making an effect in the global scheme.

I believe that bitcoin will soon gain traction once it's consistently above 20k in value. You saw that when it hit about 15k, so many mainstream investors bought. If it goes beyond 20k... we'll see a fools' gold rush like it was 1800s again XD

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people! (https://cointrade.es/)
Pre-ICO "April 8th, 2018"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: