Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 771 times)
secondavril

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:09:17 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is really changing the world especially in transaction, it's easy now than cash. Many people started their business already and that's because of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:10:25 AM

Perhaps bitcoin will change the world, in a way that it helps both people not to cheat on its neighbor, yet it helps young people instead of what they can do with social media is also worth the effort to learn more about it young people in business.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:13:14 AM

Bitcoin changes the world? Definitely bitcoin can change everything, from unemployed to get big income thanks to bitcoin.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:29:54 AM

The changes you mentioned are on their way, that's how i see it.

Bitcoin has engulfed with it a revolutionary concept and a strong impression of the impact as to how a sound idea can transform the tangible world we live in.

Employing machine and mathematics in lieu of third intermediaries that promises incorruptible and unchanging transaction data is indeed a change that many has welcomed.

Yet to say that Bitcoin has already changed the world, i'd say that it is still on it's way for bitcoin has changed only part of the online economy which is a good thing indicating that the great revolutionary change is yet to come.

The bitcoin we see now is just the tip of the iceberg, so to say.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:42:32 AM

Yes. Bitcoin is gradually changing the world into greater and easier way of life.
elygil2022

Activity: 140

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:56:07 AM

I’m a newbie and I expect bitcoins to change my world. I’ve read a lot of succes stories and they inspired me. I have read that 2018 will be another record year for cryptocurrency. That is why I’m here. Wish me luck!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:56:32 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are really making changes to our lives. Aside from earning from this investment we can also use them to transact with others even though they are located to any parts of the world. This makes us closer to one another.

Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:59:32 AM

world becoming modernism and informative with contribution of bitcoin. world buissness ecosystems are fully changed by bitcoin. many people starting trading and  mining via bitcoin.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Bedebah

Activity: 524

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:29:31 AM

Yeah bitcoin are changing the world especialy in economic market and invetion for transaction technology. But still don't know why are still many country didn't accepted that
Many things have changed after the presence of bitcoin, the change is certainly a good thing, we can send money quickly and safely without having to go to the banks and that is progress and change after the presence of bitcoin.
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:32:11 AM

yes the bitcoin will be able to grow in the world because bitcoin is the easy way to earn USD that you are not suffering. And this is illegal to many counry and i hope this is illegal in the world.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:41:42 AM

yes the bitcoin will be able to grow in the world because bitcoin is the easy way to earn USD that you are not suffering. And this is illegal to many counry and i hope this is illegal in the world.
Although bitcoin is illegal in some countries bitcoin is changing the world in a sense of payment system through online payments and online shopping we cannot go to shop or to the banks just to pay things.Bitcoin can change our financial freedom and we can get life more easy to bitcoins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
PawanAggarwal

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:48:19 AM

bitcoin is definitely changing the way of living by means of business, travel and pleasure. In terms of business, it opens the gateway of the world to the people to explore their needs and adjoin the world for their better selves..
jonkibo

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:54:53 AM

bitcoin can change the world by currency,if we have a one currency we do not change our currerncy to other,and bitcoin can help others to have a job and transact to others, bitcoin is very helpful so that bitcoin can change the whole world.
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:58:43 AM

For me bitcoin has changed my life for the better. With bitcoin I can make my family happy. Hopefully bitcoin will still exist until whenever.

bitcoin also has changed my life too.I get many benefits from bitcoin.  my family became happier. i can buy home car etc from bitcoin.
fndsr

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:15:56 AM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think.
indeed all that can happen with the aim of changing everything but we also have to pay attention bitcoin accepted both countries that we occupy what is not if not the same as lies if the government has inaugurated bitcoin as a legitimate currency to conduct sale and purchase transactions

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:46:51 AM

Bitcoin cash is a decentralized electronic cash system that solves the problem of trust and is completely out of centralized institutions. The total amount is constant and no one can exploit your wealth. In the past, if people made transnational transfers, they needed to trust the National Bank and convert the legal currency into local currency. The processing fee was high and wasted time. Using Bitcoin cash, it only needed to obtain the other party's wallet address and it could be completed within a few minutes in the BCH network. For account transfers anywhere in the world, transaction fees are cheap.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:52:12 AM

bitcoin has definitely replaced the world because of the amount of bitcoins assisted by many of them relying on bitcoin.
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:54:14 AM

Bitcoin has changed the world's currency system. The technology that has made the biggest impact in the past few decades. It is not the mass media. Nor is the global data block. Not a robot. Not even artificial intelligence. You will be surprised to find out that this is the basic technology of the Bitcoin digital currency system. That system is called blockchain. It is not a fashionable word in the world, but I believe it is the next generation of internet, and it is promising for every economy, every society and for all of you, one by one.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:28:43 AM

Yeah bitcoin are changing the world especialy in economic market and invetion for transaction technology. But still don't know why are still many country didn't accepted that

The leaders in those countries are not competent enough to understand the benefits of bitcoins. I think that bitcoins has a number of practical advantages like it is free from bank control and thus you need not pay any fees for transactions to the banks and can carry all transactions on your own.

Another benefit of Bitcoins is that it is easy to carry. You can carry Bitcoins worth billions of dollars in single hardware wallet and keep it in your pocket. A lot of companies have started to accept Bitcoins as payment for their services and goods as well.
pombur

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:35:06 AM

Bitcoin changes the world and solves an extremely important economic problem. On the one hand, it creates unprecedented opportunities for lightning-fast transactions between participants in the economic process without the participation of intermediary banks. On the other hand, it motivates the banking system to increase its efficiency. Can cryptocurrency become cheaper? Quite probable. Rise in price? Is also likely. Now we will wait for a surge of competition between companies that will be able to use blockchain technology to reduce their costs. This means that we will have " new millionaires "whose activities will motivate the" old rich " to develop technologies. In the modern world, we will no longer be able to "save" – bitcoin and blockchain will make us earn. And you can make a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: