Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to ask about bounty programs is it worthy&paying.  (Read 412 times)
faizanahmed313 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

i am totally new in crypto industry and want to earn money from it.and make it my profession but i did;t have much money to invest so i have started airdrops but i can get any money from them till now in 3 months.now i have joined bitcoin talk forum and see many peoples doing bounty programs i want to ask from all my seniors.did bounties are worthy and paying that can be use to invest in crypto in future please guide me about it and give me some advise to earn free money by bounties and how to do them.i will be so thank to you all in advance. 
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto vlad

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

i am totally new in crypto industry and want to earn money from it.and make it my profession but i did;t have much money to invest so i have started airdrops but i can get any money from them till now in 3 months.now i have joined bitcoin talk forum and see many peoples doing bounty programs i want to ask from all my seniors.did bounties are worthy and paying that can be use to invest in crypto in future please guide me about it and give me some advise to earn free money by bounties and how to do them.i will be so thank to you all in advance. 
follow some bounty. do not stick to one bounty only. follow some bounty then you will earn income. the more you follow the bounty then the more your income.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

There is no reference to good bounty, although the development of the project includes success, sometimes they do not appreciate the bounty participants, they pay very little. The more bounty participants, the less you will get
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

They are worthy and thats why they are still in existence.

Speaking of which they also bring more risk than they pay you. I mean there is always risk involved where you may loose the hope on some bounties as they never give you tokens as they turn out to be scam one.

So you need to keep an eye on bounty programs which are having best management and they at least look legit over the social buzz and they have the good reviews in the forum itself.

I am doing bounties since long and mostly you need to wait more than 3 months to see some good results and thus then only you can get your token.

Also though you get the token, then its not necessarily listed on the exchanger. So you may just need to wait more. So its like huge time gap until you get something.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

it is like a gamble but not in its ultimate sense just something like that, being in a bounty campaign doesn't really guarantee you a money. but sometime if its real you can earn some profit which is happen so often. Like in the Forest Gump Movie Quotes. Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you going to get.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

As a beginner, it is really hard to have an assurance about bounty campaigns these days. I believe that the best thing for you to do is just to us just to do some research about the potential bounties these days. It would be better if you'll read their whitepaper for you to understand their platform.
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:55:34 AM

Thats a very good question you asked, I would suggest you to Join THUG Community before taking any further steps, THUG is already on exchanges and you can buy as many as you can now or join their Free Bounty Airdrops weekly and get as much as 1k-2k THUGS weekly or even more, For me thats an investment worth the while, check them out and get into the THUG Community 😊😊😊
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

yes it is worth it, and about the payment, it depends, you must choose a good bounty programs before joining, because not all campaigns are paying, you must do some investigation before being part of it.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

Bounty campaigns are worthy. Just select a bounty that will success in the future though we can't predict it. There are list of bounty managers who are trustworthy also and you can find it under the bouties (altcoins). If you the ICO you've participated is successfully launched, just wait a month and you will receive your payment!

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

I was in your shoes when i joined this forum and I am really happy I joined this forum. It has been  a long journey now and  a great experience. I have learnt many things which I will be remembering through out my life. It has really changed my life for good. I have earned a decent amount of money by joining various campaigns over the time including signature and bounty campaigns. Yes they are worth it and will earn you a good amount of money but there are some things you should know and they are;

Not every ICO would be legit. Hence you won't be able to earn good money from every campaign.
You might earn a little from some campaign and more from the other and there might be instances when you get nothing. So be ready for that.
You might not be able to earn any money in the beginning but as you continue your journey towards the campaigns you will find yourself in a world full of opportunities to make money. Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

Yes bro most of the projects and bounty campaigns listed in this forum are legit but 10-20% may be bad or scam so you have to do your own research about each project that you want to promote, so that you do not get scammed.

ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

Yes they are worth it. most of the time finding the right one is the challenge.

Here's a good one I found that algebraix is having. Not that many participants either: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173983.0
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

My only suggestion is to make sure that you are sure and legit to pay, because now many campaigns are scams and it is definitely a problem with our hard work and tired of it in case it does not pay.

So get to know well and always ask someone who knows better to get you advice on how to work well and be worth it.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

Basically i will say yes, but lot of bounty this days are scam after lot of hardwork  you won't get paid, but literally there are still good bounty.
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

I think it's worth it, because the bounty thread doesn't take much time.
So you can get a good return, so I think it's worth it.

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

You have several opportunities to succeed. You can invest your money in coins or in ICO projects that seem most profitable to you. But as I understood you want without investing their funds, so there are two options, the bounty of the company or airdrop. Airdrop I would consider in the least because of the cost of your time and effort will be much greater than the profit. The best option is to participate in bounty companies, as it can bring you the most money. And you can participate in several categories of bounty at once, such as Twitter, Signature, YouTube or translation. So I think the most reasonable option is the company's bounty.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

It's worth it and you can consider it as a part-time job. The job isn't that hard too and not time consuming and the higher your rank is, the more income you get.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

Two things I've verified in bounty programs since I was started in this forum. That is, worthy if successful and worst if failed. We can't say that every bounties here are paying the exact amount that we worked to them. We should find a bounty manager and campaign that is reliable. Selecting a genuine project and developer should always to be consider in participating bounty programs or else, there is a possibility that you may fail.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

If you are lucky and your timing is great then there is a chance that you can receive a payment in bounty programs. Bounties are tok risky even if you did not lpse money but you will consume a lot of efforts and time just to earn money.
I can't say that bounties are more profitable right now since a lot of ICOs are failed and scam. Bounties are just for an extra income, don't make it as your primary source of income. Find a job and invest than participate in bounty.

Mohammed6692

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

first of all joining bounty isnt worth enough until u research about that project. recently i joined a bounty program and successfully worked for them but at the last they changed their terms and didnt fulfill their promise. beside this i participated in an amazing project , did some tasks related to bounty and airdrops and i earned some fortune. one of those tremendous project is "THUGCOIN". working for them is like fun with earn.
FOR MORE INFO U CAN VISIT THUGCOIN.CASH. always  stick to those projects who fulfill their promises as mentioned in their roadmap or on their website.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: